• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Post-revision of re-surgery ptosis correction

사과한입이다 2022-09-25 (일) 23:32 1 Years ago 925
About 10 years ago, I did it 2 times with burial, and I lived well without any problems, but when I erased the makeup, my sleepy eyes looked too bad, so I finally sold my feet with eye correction. Wow, I went to 5 places while busy haha ​​I wrote them in order. ah! First of all, I'm a person who pursues a natural style that doesn't deviate too much from my current image rather than glamour... Natural,,, picking out the incision line smoothly... that's important... My condition is, slightly protruding eyes/eyes No surrounding fat ( over the eyes)/ Sleepy eyes/ Epicanthoplasty , buried He had a quick temper and explained that he was busy, so it felt like he was going to surgery. It's not bad, but maybe it's because it's my first visit, here it is! I didn't feel like doing it. 2) There are doctors in charge of each part here, so there was a little more trust. Also, my friend decided to bury it here, but it was so natural that I went to get a consultation. Doctor's opinion: For eye ptosis correction, my eyes are only incised. The fat repositioning/lines above the eyes feel the same: I didn't give a detailed explanation, but I trusted it because it felt like I was trying to minimize it as naturally as possible, not to do this or that. Parking looks convenient. Ballet.. Possible.. 3) ㅇㅁㅅ It is said that this place is also famous for its snow. Reservation was a bit difficult. Doctor's opinion: To be sure of ptosis correction, my eyes are only incised/Fat relocation scheduled/ BUT fat grafting above the eyes is not recommended. Feeling: The kindest and most detailed explanation. In particular, he explained that fat grafting above the eyes is not recommended. You were very kind. Parking looks difficult here... haha ​​4) haha ​​An acquaintance who knows this person even received counseling and it was okay. I went to this place because my acquaintances said it was good. ㅇ The director said that he was only doing revision surgery, and since I am also undergoing revision surgery, I was fortunate enough to receive counseling from him. I went during opening hours, but maybe it was the weekend, so there were so many patients like the bottom of the market... Doctor's opinion: I only cut my eyes for ptosis correction. Fat repositioning above the eyes/ The lines are similar/ The peculiarity is that I insisted on the fat transplant above the eyes. I was confused and worried about whether or not I should do the above-eye fat transplant here for the first time . But you did look busy. You must be busy.. ㅇㅁㅇ The doctor said that he did not recommend local diet, but this place was very recommended, so I was confused ... Doctor's opinion: For eye ptosis correction, my eyes are only incised. Fat repositioning above the eyes/ The lines are similar/ Here too. Feeling: Chic, and the explanation is not specific, but I have already been to 4 places so I didn't ask any additional questions. it's over soon I visited ㅀ and ㄴㅅㅎ on this day, and they recommended fat transplantation above the eyes in both places, which caused great confusion. Don't put it in.. I heard that ㅇㅁㄴ is not recommended.. Even though the doctor said it was half and half... Confusion came After going 1-3 times, I made up my mind to go to 2), but after hearing the recommendations for fat grafting above the eyes in 4-5, I am now confused . ..

Comment 8
두륵앙 2022-09-25 (일) 23:42 1 Years ago Address
Oh I have the same problem.
뚜루루딱딱 2022-09-26 (월) 00:06 1 Years ago Address
I'm in a similar situation too.
lee333 2022-09-26 (월) 00:39 1 Years ago Address
Personally, I like 2.3.
iiikiko 2022-10-06 (목) 00:20 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

사과한입이다 Writer 2022-10-06 (목) 00:21 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
하냐999 2022-10-15 (토) 20:17 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for your review.
눈어케해야하누 2022-12-27 (화) 15:17 1 Years ago Address
Have you decided?? I'm so curious about the reviews...
스댄리 2024-01-19 (금) 23:30 7 Months ago Address
후기 감사함니당
Prev  Next  List