• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

L-Peck Contouring & Rhinoplasty Review

성공진심 2022-09-22 (목) 18:02 2 Years ago 1382
Hospital name: Gangnam ㄹㅅㅍ Area: 3 types of contouring & nose revision surgery I heard they are famous for contouring and nose revision surgery, so I went there.. I had a CT scan.. and it was free. The person who guided me, not the head of the counseling department, spoke poor Korean, so I asked him if he was a foreigner, and he said he was. Normally, I understand when dealing with foreigners, but as a Korean, I'm a bit confused, but I wondered if a foreigner should do something like taking pictures..;; Well, it's not racism, so don't misunderstand. It's just a very personal story... Anyway, Director Goeok gave very good consultation... He was very kind... He did it according to the patient's level. And when it comes to things I know well, they explain accordingly... These days, there seem to be many cases where I study too many things and end up making the directors tired, but knowing too much doesn't mean I can know like a doctor, and even if I know that much, I don't necessarily get good results. It doesn't even seem like it's coming out. Anyway, in that respect, I liked the consultation itself. Anyway, I said the same thing as other hospitals, which was that the bones in the cheekbones, the tip of the chin, and the square bone all protrude, so it would be quite effective. At ㅁㅇㄷㅇ, they said that you can see the effect of reversing the chin with ONLY bone cutting, but here, it is similar to the ㅅ osteotomy, and the retraction is also possible. They say it works effectively. I also showed you a few pictures of celebrities, but celebrities have small faces, so they don't ask for things like that, but they show me very carefully just to look at the shape, so it was good that they asked me to show it confidently because they will take everything into consideration. Compared to the outline of the revision rhinoplasty , It seems like they didn't give any assurance... (Honestly) It seems like there is a guarantee for some level of improvement... but it definitely doesn't feel like it's unconditional and dramatic... In fact, you may get the feeling that you're being more honest by saying it this way. I'm a little less sure about that side, but that side seems more correct... It's a pity. Also, it's a bit surprising that even though this hospital only specializes in facial contouring, their policy is to discharge patients on the same day without hospitalization. It is said that he has a unique know-how, as he is very good at controlling blood flow during surgery. If you look at the actual reviews, this hospital is unusually free of swelling. CT scans are taken every 1 month or 6 months, and can be taken for 3 months if desired. And things like high frequency and other things are managed similarly to other hospitals starting from the 2nd week. Personally, when it comes to hospitalization, I think it would be better to stay for a day like other hospitals and receive care. The hospital fee itself is not cheap. I will not share the hospital expenses. Because there may be individual differences. Comments from those who have actually undergone surgery or received counseling are welcome. Anyway, overall, the hospital counseling director and directors were all friendly. I think I consulted for more than an hour in total (two areas combined).

Comment 7
성형성공하고픈 2022-09-22 (목) 22:27 2 Years ago Address
코재수술하셨나여? 전 오늘 상담 받고 왔는데 수술비가 후더덜 하더라구요
그런데 인중축소랑 코수술  이라 끌리네여
핑순 2022-09-23 (금) 10:08 2 Years ago Address
저도 ㄹㅅㅍ에서햇는데 붓기없어서 개꿀이엇어영 걍 사랑니뽑앗다고하고댕김

성공진심 Writer 2022-09-24 (토) 00:45 2 Years ago Address
무슨 수술 하셨나요?

핑순 2022-09-26 (월) 09:57 2 Years ago Address
턱끝전진술이염

성공진심 Writer 2022-10-18 (화) 02:01 1 Years ago Address
혹시 턱끝하고 마녀턱이라던가 부작용은 없으신지요?