• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[etc]

I will undergo ear surgery...

queseraser… 2022-09-23 (금) 15:44 1 Years ago 944
Adults ask me why I care about my ears, but to be honest, I really care about them. I have flat ears, but whenever I look at myself from the front , I only see my ears and I'm always pulling them... haha. So I decided to just get surgery. It's not that there are a lot, but I kept looking through the app and came up with ㅁㄴ and ㅇㅂㅌ 1. ㅁㄴ The hospital was clean, the staff and the director were friendly, they explained it professionally even though ear surgery isn't common, and showed me pictures because I didn't understand, and gave detailed consultation on how the surgery was performed. Good review. I went there with high expectations, but there seems to be a reason! The director was gentle and gave me a strong feeling that he cared about me personally. He also took care of all the post-surgery care. 2. ㅇㅂㅌ The hospital here was also clean and everyone was friendly. I consulted with him, but it felt like he didn't explain the surgery in depth . I may not have understood it. Even the review photos. They showed it to me , but there wasn't anything I liked . I think I'll probably make a reservation at the place I went to for the first time. The basics were covered well, and I liked the consultation!

Comment 4
별이언늬 2022-09-23 (금) 15:50 1 Years ago Address
귀쪽 병원 알아보기 힘들죠ㅠ ㅁㄴ괜찮아요 잘받고 오세요ㅎㅎ

queseraser… Writer 2022-09-23 (금) 15:58 1 Years ago Address
넵 감사요!
김산풍 2022-09-23 (금) 18:48 1 Years ago Address
우와 귀받으시는 분들이 있구나 아직은 익숙치않은 수술인만큼 부작용없으시길 ㅎ
쭈장군 2022-10-05 (수) 00:09 1 Years ago Address
아...흔하지않은수술이라 후기도별로없겠다 잘될꺼니까 힘내구 후기들고돌아와
Prev  Next  List