Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[가슴성형]

Review of breast size ㄴㅌ, ㅂ, ㅇㅋ (ㅂ just came out after consultation)

피카츄라이츄파 2022-09-18 (일) 12:00 2 Years ago 1029
1. I didn't take pictures. The order was chart creation - manager - doctor - manager. It was my first consultation . I didn't take pictures. During the consultation, the only doctor I had was a female teacher, so I didn't feel burdened and it was nice not to take pictures. The manager was also nice and refreshing. Everything was good, but the one thing that was disappointing was that I wanted to show my body to the doctor and tell him the style I wanted, and then listen to that and get recommendations for appropriate implants based on my ribcage and skin tone. At the time of the consultation, I was 100% satisfied, so I was going to do it here, but I made a reservation later . Comparing it with this, I realized that the doctor's explanation was a bit disappointing.  Mentor Extra was recommended for 600 to 700 won (including floating and I don't know if other test costs are included). In fact, it's not a recommendation, but it's just what I chose. It was a Friday afternoon, and the waiting time was that long. 2. ㅂ (Worst ㅠ) I arrived 10 minutes before the reservation time and went to the lobby on the first floor, but the employee had an expressionless expression and didn't even give me a glance even though I was right in front of him. The local internal medicine clinic would really be nicer than this. The chart was like that iPad . They threw it to me and told me to write it down. The halogen light on the ceiling on the first floor was blinking as if a light bulb had gone out. Up until this point, it was my first time getting plastic surgery so I was in squatting mode, but I was so annoyed that I immediately canceled the squatting mode. I was waiting on the 3rd floor or something, and they asked me to take a picture, so I took them there, but they didn't take pictures in B, so it was burdensome to take the picture without any explanation. The place where they took pictures wasn't private, and someone was already sitting there using a computer. They told me to take off my clothes there, and they took me there . But why are there other employees other than the minimum number? They told me to take off my clothes and they didn't even close the curtains. After taking the picture, they told me to go to the 4th floor. I waited and received a consultation from the director. I 'm not a doctor and I haven't even seen a doctor, but he kept asking me to consult on something. It reminds me of the time 10 years ago when I was consulting under the guise of a doctor (about 10 years ago). I've only had consultations and never had surgery) Everyone was friendly except the staff on the 1st floor. They told me to go back to the 5th floor and wait. Go here, go there. It's like some kind of health checkup center. (1st floor > 3rd floor > 4th floor > 5th floor) I didn't even see a doctor, but it was my route. Look at it haha. It took a total of 50 minutes to get here, not including the 10 minutes I got there early, but he said he was sorry that I had been pushed back a lot and said he would check the waiting time. I'm going to decide on surgery today, so in reality, I'm going to consult and get surgery at a place nearby, so the doctor said he was sorry and said he could consult, so he left. I wanted to go to the doctor before seeing it , but I didn't have time. I barely made a reservation, so I didn't have time to get a consultation. The condition of the hospital also looked old... I looked up the opening date. The facilities weren't bad, but the hotel was a bit old and in old condition. It felt like a room, but it was just a consultation without any consideration for the patient. Starting from the movement route, the staff on the first floor were rude (the machines seemed to be kinder and more expressive than this). You can hear Chinese, everyone is busy, they keep telling you to come and go, and there is no place in the middle of the market.. It was like this before the surgery, but I wonder what it would be like after the surgery.. Especially the place where you take off your clothes. It really is a place that doesn't care about patients, right? I thought it was like this before the surgery too lol 3. ㅇㅋ (I made a reservation for 2 weeks out right here) It was nice that there was only one doctor here (an anesthesiologist on board) so it didn't feel like a factory hospital, and even though I was very stressed and tired from going in, they were friendly and the hospital was pretty. .. Good scent, calm music.. Makes you feel better. What does it matter if the hospital is pretty? But I pay attention to these details because it looks like a hospital opened with great enthusiasm. The chart board is light purple and even the ballpoint pens match the color of the chart. Little things like this. If I write all the details, it would be too long, so I took pictures, but the most important thing was the private space. The doctor gave great consultation. He looked at my body, which I thought was most important, listened to my story, and recommended implants. He listened to this in detail, asked questions, and answered questions, so I took the implant seriously. Even though the recommended incision site was confirmed by me, and it was close to the hospital's closing time, they asked and answered why I chose the site, so I was a girl with confidence, but I changed it to a lower incision. I'm not the kind of person who has a thin ear, and I'm actually stubborn, but I didn't choose a lower incision because the doctor was comfortable, so to speak . It's long, but anyway, I'm really thankful that you asked and answered questions to help me make a good choice, and made me think twice about the shoulder joint I decided on haha.  After the consultation, I decided right away in 5 minutes, made an appointment, even had blood drawn, and made an appointment for 2 weeks later. I'm so excited. The price is around 3,400,000 Won (including various test fees, correction bra and floatation), and I'm going crazy because I want to get the surgery quickly.
Written by
App

Comment 10
예닭 2022-09-23 (금) 00:20 1 Years ago Address
혹시 겨절에서 밑절로 바뀐 이유 알 수 있을까??

피카츄라이츄파 Writer 2022-09-26 (월) 22:05 1 Years ago Address
어머.나 지금봤어 어떡행..
난 흉터땜에 흉졌을때 겨드랑이냐 가슴 밑이냐
어디가 더 스트레스받을것이냐?

그거였는데 다시생각해보니까 겨드랑이가 더 오픈된 부위고 나는 배꼽피어싱 흉터도 까먹고살정도로 예민하지않고..상담전 유튜브에서 밑절겨절 vs 그런거봤는데 난 밑절이 더 좋았다는걸 상담중 깨닫게됨
겨절은 딱 흉터걱정 하나였는데 그게 깨져서..ㅋㅋ

예닭 2022-09-26 (월) 22:45 1 Years ago Address
오 그렇구나!! 수술 3일 냅두고 계속 고민중이었어서 ㅜㅜ 댓 고마워 ㅎㅎ!!

피카츄라이츄파 Writer 2022-09-26 (월) 23:35 1 Years ago Address
지금생각해보니까 불편감수하고 왜 겨절할라했지
그런생각이든당.. 나이번주토요일수술,.ㅎㅎ
그 유튜브에 밑절겨절 쳐봐 토론배틀(?)식으로 영상있던데 밑절이 한가운데 가슴 흉지는거 빼곤 난 더 좋아보이더라고!!

예닭 2022-09-28 (수) 00:25 1 Years ago Address
나도 이제 밑절로 거의 굳혀진거 같다,,!! 난 목요일 수술ㅜㅜㅜ 우리 다 수술 잘 되길!!!

피카츄라이츄파 Writer 2022-09-28 (수) 10:59 1 Years ago Address
축하해부럽다♡
잘될거야이뿌게!!
쀼쮸가 2022-09-26 (월) 21:56 1 Years ago Address
정보감사합니당
산에사는새 2022-10-17 (월) 00:20 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅋ 혹시 어딘지 알수있을까?

피카츄라이츄파 Writer 2022-10-18 (화) 07:09 1 Years ago Address
신논현역 아크성형외과! 나 여기서 수술받고 지금 2주차얗ㅎㅎ
garivani 2022-11-14 (월) 15:34 1 Years ago Address
혹시 ㅇㅋ 검사비 따로받아?
Prev  Next  List