• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of epicanthoplasty restoration surgery

름하 2022-09-05 (월) 19:09 1 Years ago 1179
First of all, I sold a lot of hand-made products, and I looked up reviews of each hospital that sold hand-made products, and went to the hospital that had *cases where eyes that were as similar to mine as possible were changed to the eyes I wanted. The first hospital I went to was ㅁㅇㅌ, and I had surgery there. I went because the YouTuber's eyes were similar to mine and they were the eyes I wanted after surgery. When I went to the consultation, I Photoshopped the eyes I wanted and brought pictures of celebrities. 1. “The biggest reason for the surgery is that my eyes look too close together, and since I have hooked eyes, it would be good to improve the shape, but the strong impression that comes from looking crowded is more stressful than the shape, so I think it would be okay if only this is improved.” 2. But I didn't like the hook eyes either... so I asked if it could be improved with a round pointed shape, but they said the hook eyes might not be improved. 3. And they said it might be more clogged than the eye I photoshopped. (I blocked the area in front of my eyes very finely with Photoshop.) However, he said that the impression could definitely be improved to be more harmonious. 4. He asked that it not be blocked too much so that it becomes a blind spot. (Emphasized until the day of the surgery) The director told me that what can't be done is no, and what can be done is possible, so I was able to decide on surgery after much consideration . In the end, I am very satisfied, and the hooked eye that I was told would not improve has also improved. However , For about two weeks after the surgery, I couldn't get used to my suddenly smaller eyes, so what if I regret it? I think I was worried. But my eyes were definitely bigger before, but maybe because they were closer to the front. When I compare them to the photo now, they look much better now. I thought, my eyes aren't really small right now. The second hospital I went to was ㅂㅌ . I saw a review of a surgery similar to my eye here, and more than anything, they said they would show the expected eye after surgery using Photoshop, so I went because I was curious and took a picture of my eye with a camera. During the consultation, he photoshopped me in real time and told me that it would be like this. My eyes weren't that bad after the photoshop, so I was a bit worried about whether or not to have restoration surgery, so let's just do it! I think I was able to make up my mind. The consultation for ㅂㅌ was okay, but I decided to have surgery with ㅁㅇㅌ because I felt that ㅁㅇㅌ was more trustworthy and would suit me well . I was going to go for a consultation with ㄷㅂㅊ as well, but I think there was a 10,000 won consultation fee first, so I just decided on ㅁㅇㅌ. Canceled consultation I hope this was helpful!

Comment 5
이묵 2022-09-09 (금) 09:42 1 Years ago Address
Did you do a micro restoration or just a restoration? ㅠㅠ I'm thinking about it, but I'm also really stressed because my hooked eyes look a little crowded... ㅠㅠㅠ

름하 Writer 2022-09-15 (목) 16:06 1 Years ago Address
minuteness!!!
돌아갈래애 2022-10-07 (금) 13:31 1 Years ago Address
Did it go well?? I wonder
닁닁이 2022-10-22 (토) 15:28 1 Years ago Address
저도 궁금해요 ㅎㅎ
고민중이지만 2024-07-06 (토) 01:16 1 Months ago Address
너무 궁금해요! 어떤가요??
Prev  Next  List