• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㅋㅂㅈ foot product review

로더리 2022-09-03 (토) 11:26 2 Years ago 1625
Hospital ㅋㅂㅈ Director Hyeon Sang-min Price: 480 with all functions Content: The eyebrows are slightly raised with the ear fascia and the bridge of the nose is high, so it is said that it will be possible to use autologous tissue during surgery. Recommendation of silicone, dermis, or autologous ribs -> Other hospitals say external osteotomy is not necessary, but here they say it is necessary. I asked about B-Valve's opinion and they told me there would be no refund for this amount. I'll only do septum and rhinitis. 3 years as sedation anesthesia, fasting for 8 hours before surgery, hospitalization possible, CT scan, seems to have higher resolution than other hospitals? The tip of the nose can be used as a septum, but if there is a part that bleeds and is not in good condition when opened, use ear cartilage. They said they would perform surgery using autologous tissue. The cost wasn't as expensive as I thought, so I made a same-day reservation. 10% discount on same-day reservations. The manager is calm and kind. The teacher is also calm and kind. The surgery takes 1 to 1 and a half hours. I like it because it is a one-person hospital for up to 2 hours . I was worried because the reviews said it was expensive, but it was okay so I'll go to another hospital for a consultation first and if it's not good, I'll decide to come here.
Written by
App

Comment 2
오뮤라이스 2022-09-05 (월) 15:40 2 Years ago Address
나랑 진짜 비슷하게 부르셨네 여기 병원 스타일이 이런가?
나도 미간쪽만 살짝 올리고 기존 콧대+보형물 없음+상황 보고 귀연골 사용 이라고 하셨고
매부리는 심하지 않아서 절골 없이 뼈만 살짝 깎자고 하셨어!
쀤이 2022-09-07 (수) 05:54 2 Years ago Address
어 나도 콧대높운편이라 미간은 근막 ㅇㅇ무보형물로 가자고
 근데 다른 코전문 병원에서도 비슷하게 말하긴해ㅆ어 매부리휜코도 없어서 코끝만 하자했음.. 결정했어??
여기비슷하게 말하는건가?
Prev  Next  List