• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

Yangak Balpum Review

파프리카사각 2022-08-31 (수) 23:05 2 Years ago 677
I received consultation at ㅇㅇㄱㄱ in Sinsa-dong. I received it from Director Shin, but I had to pay 50,000 won for the reservation fee in advance to make a reservation before the consultation (due to no-shows. All money will be refunded after the consultation. It's a free consultation). There were a lot of people. The hospital is clean. There were 3 managers and desk staff. Before the consultation, I had a double jaw, so they took a picture of my face with a digital camera, made an impression of my teeth, and did I get a CT of my face? After the photo shoot , I consult, and honestly, even after the surgery, I can still have asymmetry, and I talk about what I need. Although I have asymmetry, it falls within the normal category and is not severe, so it was not recommended to talk about it. Still, if I wanted it, I thought he would reflect my opinion a lot. He also gave me the contour of the double jaw examination and said that usually, if the occlusion is not very aligned, surgery is done after correcting the occlusion, but my occlusion was good, so I thought it would be okay to correct it after the surgery. Since we also do proofreading, I can do everything from start to finish, which I think is convenient.

Comment 4
기룬 2022-09-04 (일) 16:41 2 Years ago Address
I also went there, but it was clearly stated that it was for cosmetic purposes, and since I gave my opinion mainly on reducing the length of the maxilla, he refused the surgery because he thought it would be minimal. The doctor is clearly anxious and seems to be careful not to over-treat .
믹시스 2022-09-04 (일) 23:19 2 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you so much
아무거나대충 2022-09-10 (토) 13:15 2 Years ago Address
I was looking for free consultation, thank you!!
초바비15 2022-11-02 (수) 22:19 1 Years ago Address
I heard that only 40,000 won out of 50,000 won will be refunded. Isn’t that true?
Prev  Next  List