• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㄱㄹㅇㅅ ㅇㅇㅇ / ㅅㅁㅇ Foot Review

초코닥 2022-08-31 (수) 03:53 2 Years ago 1072
I was looking into revision rhinoplasty, so I went to two places that are famous for revision rhinoplasty. 1. Director of Esthetics Jeongdong Academy. Consultation fee of 10,000 won. The parking lot of the hospital building was hell. I expected a consultation, but they just did it like this. They showed me before and after pictures, and the consultation ended without a problem. The director said he would give me a discount if I decided to have the surgery within today, so I was a bit confused when he asked me when the surgery would be possible and said I had free time tomorrow, so I was a little confused haha ​​2 Grace Oh & Young Director Kyu-ho Lee's consultation fee is 10,000 won and CT is 30,000 won. First of all, it feels a bit systematic, but the director said I know he's proud and good, but he doesn't really listen to what I say and just keeps talking while showing me pictures. Then he falls into the trap of talking too much,,, and points out the complex parts of my face too harshly? I feel a bit weird after doing this. I should have at least written down what I heard when I went in. Now that I’m back, I can’t really remember the surgery method haha.
Written by
App

Comment 2
Darling 2022-08-31 (수) 09:24 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
왜뭘안돼 2022-09-29 (목) 12:48 1 Years ago Address
오앤영 상담비 5천원이 아니라 1만원인가요?ㅠ 병삼이 보면 상담이 5천원, 씨티비 4만원 이야기도 있던데 최근에 또 바뀐건가요ㅠ
Prev  Next  List