• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

List of facial contour revision surgery results

쏘드리 2022-08-30 (화) 11:39 1 Years ago 2325
1. ㄴㅈㅎ - Consultation fee: 50,000 won - Facilities: Looked a little old, perhaps because it had been in one place for a long time - Friendliness: The counseling director and director were friendly - Consultation time: City shooting, counseling director, director, and counseling director in that order Approximately 1 hour -Other: I only take city photos and do not take facial photos with a headband -Consultation details: I went for a consultation for facial contouring revision surgery because I wanted secondary angles and line adjustment. 8 years ago, I only had 2 types of square jaw and chin tip, but with this revision surgery, I also have 3 cheekbones. I was thinking about it. The director pointed out the jaw line and cheek line on my face and explained how they would change. They say there is no more room for square jaws. They say that the jawbone can be resected by about 3mm. Finally, I received a quote for 10.5 million won for a long curved round cut from the tip of the chin to remove the secondary angle, cortical bone reoperation, chin tip pin removal, and cheekbone surgery. 2. ㅁㅇㄷㅇ - Consultation fee: None - Facilities: Looks clean, perhaps because it was recently moved - Friendliness: The director was pleasant and seemed very confident in his own surgery - Consultation time: City shooting, counseling director, director, and counseling director in that order It lasted about 1 hour -Others: City shooting, face photo taken wearing a headband -Consultation details: I went for a consultation for facial contour revision surgery because I wanted secondary angles and line adjustment. 8 years ago, I only had 2 types of surgery, square jaw and chin tip, and I am thinking of having 3 types of surgery, including cheekbones, if I have revision surgery this time. I was in the middle of it. The director said that he had done many revision surgery cases like mine and explained it to me by showing me photos of similar cases. They say there is no more room for square jaws. He said I didn't need to have a cheekbone, but when I said I was worried about the asymmetry of my left cheekbone, he said he would do it. They say that the jawbone can be resected by about 5mm. Finally, I received a quote for 12.65 million won for a long curved round cut from the tip of the chin to remove the secondary angle, cortical bone revision surgery, chin tip pin removal, cheekbone surgery, liposuction, and deep cheek removal. It is even a condition of revealing a blindfolded photo review, even though it is a real review. +Additionally, I made an appointment for a consultation with ㅂㄷ and ㄴㅌ, and since ㅂㄷ and ㄴㅌ plastic surgery clinics have been mentioned a lot, I'm wondering if I should go there... Can you recommend a review or list of surgeries performed at the hospital above? You can let me know via comment ㅜㅜ

Comment 6
고도리77 2022-09-02 (금) 19:06 1 Years ago Address
I've heard this many times, but the consultation fee of 50,000 won is a bit high.

아델라엘 2023-07-04 (화) 20:57 1 Years ago Address
ㄹㅅㅍ I made a reservation for a consultation for revision cheekbone surgery, but the expectorant fee is 50,000 won.
코코55 2022-09-10 (토) 11:42 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the good information. It was very helpful.
곰덩이 2022-09-10 (토) 21:43 1 Years ago Address
It helped me a lot. Thank you!!
가나다라777 2023-01-21 (토) 11:30 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the review. I will keep this in mind!
만수르보다부자 2024-07-28 (일) 20:22 25 Days ago Address
고생많았어!
Prev  Next  List