• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of Ssangsoo’s feet

아이스티이이이 2022-08-28 (일) 21:00 2 Years ago 696
For the first time in my life, I sold my feet to Gangnam. 1. ㅂㅇ - Natural adhesion Celebrity didn't say anything, but when I said I wanted something natural, ㅂㅇ came out right away. I was thinking ㅂ in my mind. Oh... it's so cool. The line is also adjusted to my liking. Let's touch on other places. They told me that it was not necessary and that this could happen later when I got older, and also told me how to solve it. The director and manager were all very kind. There was no consultation fee . 2. ㅈㅅㅇ - Since it was my first time with non-incision double eye correction, I was a bit lacking in information, but the consultation was really detailed, from the structure of the eye to the problems with my eyes. I really trusted them because they explained everything in detail. However, I wanted to avoid using my hands as much as possible, so I was disappointed to hear about the side effects of eye correction. There was no consultation fee. 3. ㅁㅂ ㄱㅈㅎ The line itself is similar to the director's hospital number 1. They told me not to be greedy and just do one double-handed treatment. It was a very famous place, so I was a little scared so I went in, but the consultation was friendly and detailed. It was only a consultation, but I took pictures.

Comment 5
쎵이 2022-08-29 (월) 00:53 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Aeiaei 2022-08-30 (화) 00:24 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
얌쵸비 2022-09-02 (금) 11:40 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
soorii 2022-09-04 (일) 09:23 2 Years ago Address
다들 쌍수얘기만 한거보니 눈조건이 좋은가보다!! 예쁘게 잘될 것 같다~~
Kmyl 2022-09-14 (수) 13:06 2 Years ago Address
정보감사합니다
Prev  Next  List