• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of Ssangsu Balpum - Select 6 places Please ㅜ

죰미 2022-08-27 (토) 15:26 1 Years ago 2581
1. ㄴㅅㅎ - ㄱㄷㅎ Buried non-incision eye bridge (optional) The price was less than 100 for just the burial. They told me to close and open my eyes several times and after looking at it a few times, they recommended non-incision eye bridge. However, eye bridge is optional. As I heard, he was blunt and recommended only what was needed. He seemed a bit tired because he came to the consultation right after the surgery. 2. I heard that they only do 275 incisions . Well, in early September, Apgujeong? Sinsa? The surgery is possible from October as they are moving to the hospital. It was my first surgery, so the incision was burdensome and the surgery period was not suitable, so I passed. 3. Apgujeong ㄱㅎㅅ He did not recommend buried 160 slit, eye bridge, etc., and said buried surgery would be enough  . He told me to take off the mask and covered my eyes, nose, and mouth. , hair style, etc., he looked at my overall impression. He seemed confident about the surgery, and I heard there were a lot of private conversations. It was true. The consulting director was a bit reluctant to recommend a reservation deposit, but I liked the director, so I paid the reservation deposit. 4. Gangnam ㅎㅌ Non-incision eye bridge, front epicanthoplasty, eye bridge - 170 here I went to this place on the recommendation of a friend, and when I showed him the photo I wanted, he said that I needed eye bridges and front flaps. The flaps were optional and he didn't force me, but he said that I needed to have eye bridges. He confidently said that there would be no side effects from eye bridges, but I wasn't really attracted to him, perhaps because I'd read about the side effects of eye bridges. 5 ㄹ Just like with burial 130 3, he said that there was no need for openings or eye bridges and that burial would be sufficient. He said that my eyes were beautiful as soon as he saw them, so I was grateful. I liked that the director treated me very comfortably, and I trusted him because he showed me several lines. However, the facilities were a bit outdated. They said they wanted to get surgery because of Chuseok, so they told me to come here anytime because it's not that famous lol 6. ㄱㄹㄷ- ㅇㅁㅊ Buried eye bridge epicanthoplasty - 170 Buried eye surgery - 64 They say it's up to you to decide whether to just bury it naturally or have a bigger and flashier eye bridge and canopy as well. I took it. Photos seem to be a must for eye training,,, ㅜ I liked the fact that they accommodated my opinions as much as possible, and they provided passionate consultation while touching the eyes. In other words, the conclusion is that plastic surgery should be chosen according to one's own desires. First of all, I am worried about 3 or 5, but I am having a hard time deciding.
Written by
App

Comment 16
곰머 2022-08-28 (일) 00:25 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

죰미 Writer 2022-08-28 (일) 15:09 1 Years ago Address
Apgujeong Kara!! They say they are famous for doing it naturally haha,,
키카쿠카짱 2022-08-28 (일) 15:07 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

죰미 Writer 2022-08-28 (일) 15:09 1 Years ago Address
Apgujeong Kara!!
lee1 2022-08-29 (월) 10:24 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

죰미 Writer 2022-08-29 (월) 10:36 1 Years ago Address
Apgujeong Kim Hyun-seok plastic surgery!
헬로엔요 2022-08-29 (월) 16:26 1 Years ago Address
Isn’t there a place you’re craving?

죰미 Writer 2022-08-29 (월) 16:31 1 Years ago Address
I'm having trouble deciding between 3 and 5.
운좋은성공필승 2022-10-05 (수) 22:41 1 Years ago Address
Did you do it 3 times? ㅠㅠ I'm going to counseling tomorrow for the 5th time, but I'm planning on going for the 3rd time as well.

죰미 Writer 2022-10-05 (수) 23:26 1 Years ago Address
I did it in number 5 hahaha it’s been a month since I did it!
산에사는새 2022-10-17 (월) 00:28 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the good information!
서울여자이애오 2022-10-19 (수) 13:44 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the review~~~
쿵야 2022-11-18 (금) 22:57 1 Years ago Address
Is it true number 5?? I'm curious about the review of the surgery. I'm also debating whether to have it done here or not... ㅠㅠ
coco155 2022-12-20 (화) 15:52 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the review! Is there a reason why ㄱㄹㄷ received counseling from Director ㅇㅁㅊ? I'm thinking about whether to become Director A or not.
민트민트밍트 2023-01-15 (일) 21:14 1 Years ago Address
I also placed a deposit for number 5. How is it??ㅠㅠ It’s been a while, but I’m curious if you like it!ㅠㅠ
냐나 2023-10-08 (일) 21:02 10 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List