• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[etc]

forehead lift

lklike 2024-07-27 (토) 01:26 1 Months ago 498
First of all, the first consultation was in 2019 when Dr. Sung was at Ss. I went to look into double eyelid revision surgery. The diagnosis was forehead lift + double eyelid lift (incision in case of adhesion, burial in case of non-adhesion, 2mm double couple line reduction, 45 degree upper eyelid lift for desired line). He printed a photo of me with my front eyes open and closed and explained the surgery plan to my face. I trusted him because he spoke quickly and sounded like an expert. However, at the time, forehead lift was unfamiliar and seemed like a complicated surgery, so I ended up having only double revision surgery done by Dr. ㅁㅅㄹㅇ ㅅㅅㅂ in 2020.   Sure enough, as time passed, the elasticity became more and more, and the distance between narrow eyes and eyebrows seemed to close, and the skin above the eyes protruded even more, to the point where the double eyelids were not visible even though they were pretty. So, I went to ㄷㅇㄷ and reunited with Director ㅂㅅㅇ after 5 years. The location is a bit ambiguous, in Nonhyeon, and the name changed when the hospital was relocated, so I visited there fearing that something had happened. I couldn't tell why, but the nurses and director treated me well when I came back anyway. My data was lost, so I re-recorded the chart and the director came in (consultation fee of 10,000 required) and lectured on the need for endotine forehead lift + pairless eye correction. He didn't tell me about side effects, but I learned more about them when I filled out the consent form on the day of surgery. (The nurse informed me that there was a 50% chance of hair loss ㅠㅜㅜㅠAm I going for a hair transplant now?)  I have to go to the US next month, so I hurriedly made an appointment for surgery on the day of the consultation and had surgery today!!

Comment 4
땡피 2024-08-10 (토) 05:31 1 Months ago Address
수술은 잘됐어?

lklike Writer 2024-08-29 (목) 15:59 17 Days ago Address
개망함요..

띠로리리 2024-08-30 (금) 21:04 15 Days ago Address
헐 무슨 일이야...ㅠㅠ 나도 이마거상 알아보는중인데

lklike Writer 2024-09-04 (수) 08:09 11 Days ago Address
이마거상 생각보다 어려운 수술이더라.. 잘 찾아봐서 해. 이마에 지방이식해서 무겁거나 피부 두꺼우면 효과 미미할 수 있다.. 나도 알고 싶지 않았음
Prev  Next  List