Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Part 1 of the product review of back and bottom openings (Cinderella, gaze, giraffe, Banobagi)

뒤트쟝 2022-08-25 (목) 21:01 2 Years ago 3086
Cinderella Jeong Jong-pil (20+ years of experience, age 50s?) Kindness Points out 3mm-4mm of space in the back with his hand Some people say it is only 1mm After- pictures are not visible Explained with Angelababy Cutting 3mm of the muscle ligament around the eyes and cutting the top and bottom He explained that it is fixed to the surrounding periosteum. He explained the front and back wrinkles in my eyes and explained that if you lift the front and back wrinkles, your eyes will get bigger. Gaze Shin Jae-hoon (Experience??? years, after age 30? 40 seconds? - Does anyone know? ㅜ) Pull and fix it. In the incision method, the scars are bound to fill up and stick together. Then, the inner wrinkles and the skin behind the skin get stuck, causing skin that wasn't there to form. The outer wrinkles and the skin around the eyes get glued together. I don't have that kind of surgery. 160 Event 110 Event is uploading photos to 2 apps and posting review photos every n months. The recovery period is definitely short, so much so that you mention doing it on the weekend and going to work on Monday (Director's official). You can tell by looking at the structure. He seemed confident because I saw that he was doing a review event through a blinking app, and he seemed confident because he posted before and after pictures of 300 people in the waiting room. There were the most people in the waiting room out of the four places. Banobagi Lee Hyun-taek (20 years of experience, age 50s) is the perfect math expert. Like a plastic surgery textbook, I took a picture as soon as I went to the first floor and the director explained the proportions to my face, which was great and easy to understand. 220 Event 160 The director looks so pretty, my styleㅠ I forgot to ask questions because I was staring at the director. The director said he received it from Director Lee Hyeon-taek. My eyes are round. If I were to list the effect from 1 to 10, the effect would be around 5 to 6. The long chin and cheekbones will not look smaller by enlarging the eyes. There is no need to add epicanthoplasty between the eyes at the current distance, and especially the director looks really smart and pretty. It felt like he was really giving me advice rather than just marketing. The term ‘thigh opening’ is just a marketing term and refers to front opening. Before and after photos were in the hospital in a booklet. I couldn't see Director Kirin, but I consulted with the director, but the explanation was sufficient . We talked about Eunrong YouTube, and the staff member showed us the posterior epicanthoplasty. He was full of confidence and our hospital is the ultimate in posterior epicanthoplasty. This kind of surgery will be resolved anyway . He showed me a picture of the 6th day after the surgery, showed me a picture of me when I had conjunctival edema, and told me that the recovery period would be one month, unconditionally. Conjunctival edema can last for more than 2 weeks. It is tied in an L shape, but there may be marks. It is an eye that can see the effect, and 7mm is not guaranteed. The price is said to be around 1.78 million won or 1.87 million won. I heard it is 50 more than the original price (said to be the same as Bobby Talk's regular price). They say that the incision method does not cut the ligaments and muscles around the eyes, but only cuts the outer surface, so it becomes difficult to choose to the point that I actually want to get it from all 4 places. If anyone knows, please leave a comment ☆☆☆☆☆ To be honest, I am a little worried because Director Shin Jae-hoon looks young. I wonder how much experience he has had, and I wonder if he has been doing it for 10 years. But again, the direction of the surgery will change when the college entrance exam ends in November or the winter vacation begins. It felt the same. It seems like a lot of office workers will come, so please recommend a plastic surgery clinic worth visiting♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡♡ Also, please recommend a director who is good at forehead fat transplant surgery and has good hand skills. ㅠㅠ♡♡♡♡♡♡

Comment 11
쌍수는처음 2022-08-26 (금) 16:09 2 Years ago Address
저도 이렇게 발품했어야 하는데
너무 성급하게 추천받고 결정한거 후회중이거든요
잘하셨네요ㅋㅋㅋ
migin 2022-08-27 (토) 02:32 2 Years ago Address
발품 정보 감사해용
괴팍인형 2022-08-27 (토) 19:01 2 Years ago Address
발품 ㅠㅠㅠ 진짜 쉽지않은데 고생하셨어요! ㅠㅠ 감사합니당ㅎㅎ
가짜코뚜루 2022-09-02 (금) 17:16 2 Years ago Address
와우 .. 완전  발품 실력이 대단하신데요
아리가똘 2022-09-16 (금) 09:35 1 Years ago Address