• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Men's first cosmetic surgery consultation

컴공홀릭 2022-08-25 (목) 18:57 2 Years ago 1239
Hospital: Plunge Plastic Surgery Director: ㅇㅇㅇ Consultation fee: x Waiting time: About 30 minutes Consultation time: Counseling chief 20 minutes + Director 20 to 30 minutes I went because I thought I might have to do incision and ptosis correction, but the director or the counselor recommended non-incision (thin burial or natural adhesion) + ptosis correction + upper canthoplasty. First of all, both of them were very kind, and I was satisfied with the contents of the consultation, but since I was the first consultation, there was a bit of an overbearing side. The expected price came out a little more than I expected, but in fact, I heard through the community that this place is a little more expensive than other places ... Consultation time : 20 minutes from the head of counseling + 20 to 30 minutes from the director. Consultation content: He also recommended non-incision (thin burial or natural adhesion) + eye correction + upper canthoplasty. In fact, the surgery method was the same as the one I went to before, so I had a feeling that I could do it this way during surgery. Both the head of counseling and the director were kind here, and the expected price was discounted at an event, so the price was much cheaper than the above. But actually, the quality of the surgery is more important than the price. In fact, the director I consulted does more nose surgery, but in fact, nose surgery is more difficult than eye surgery, and I'm good at nose surgery, but I wonder if I can do more eye surgery... First of all, I'm going to go to three more places for consultation instead of two, but I'm thinking of making a final decision by combining the first two places + the next three places..

Comment 8
엣찌지은 2022-08-26 (금) 10:45 2 Years ago Address
I'm also looking into it, can you share the cost of both places?

컴공홀릭 Writer 2022-08-26 (금) 12:13 2 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
migin 2022-08-27 (토) 02:23 2 Years ago Address
I'm looking into it too, thanks for the info!
hoya 2022-09-05 (월) 14:20 2 Years ago Address
thank you for the information
lalala2 2022-10-17 (월) 14:36 1 Years ago Address
어디로 결정하시고 하셨나요

컴공홀릭 Writer 2022-10-17 (월) 15:19 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
그렇군요 2023-01-04 (수) 18:03 1 Years ago Address
어디로 결정하고 하셨나요?
블리블리리 2023-05-28 (일) 17:21 1 Years ago Address
비용공유 부탁드립니다
Prev  Next  List