• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Review from 4 years ago

하나낭 2024-08-23 (금) 02:30 30 Days ago 424
It's already been 4 years... So the price may be different from now, but please share what you have organized! 1. ㅇㄱㅈㅅㅇ (Director ㅊ) It is a 3,000,000 won surgery to raise the nose. Bring a picture of the side and think about how much it will be raised. Silicone on the bridge of the nose, tip of the nose, septum cartilage, incision in the lower part of the nose , no cutting of the bridge of the nose. 1:30 Surgery time, visit the next day & a week later. It is said to be famous because the swelling goes away quickly. 2 ㅈㅇㅈㅇ (Director Ko) 460/400 (before Chuseok) Silicone on the bridge of the nose , lightly shaving the donor rib and ear cartilage at the beak, and making an incision on the nostril. It is recommended to cut it. It is very wide, so just raising it naturally may not narrow it down much. (I put makeup on the scar on the bridge of my nose... but what happens?) (If you get nose surgery, your nose may get red, but it will get better over time.) He looked under my nose (slightly lowered it) and said my nasal septum was short and small. Antibiotics the next day, Visit the hospital the next day, a week, or two weeks later. 3. ㅊㅇ (Director Cheon) 500 KRW consultation fee (pay 10,000 KRW) Open the nose and correct the deviated nasal septum by shaving the beak in the center of the nose. Raise the tip of the nose by extending the nasal septum, gather the columella alar cartilage, and make the tip of the nose good. If it is insufficient, a cartilage transplant can be done, if possible. Non- implantable or thin silicone They try not to use silicone if possible, but they also say that it would be better to use it to get the results I want. Later, if there is no contracture due to inflammation or aversion to foreign body sensation, ear cartilage can be used for the nose between the eyebrows, but it is difficult to shape it. There may be changes in rosacea. For better or worse, if you want, you can reduce your nose bridge. It is possible to do it later, and the scar may be more visible than others. He said he would do it, but he said he would do it. The incision line for the nostril reduction is about 1 mm above the fold of the nose. He said that if he inserts the ear cartilage at the tip of the nose, it may show up when he gets older (the skin on my nose is thick, but there is no flesh. They said they wouldn't add it and would only use my original nasal cartilage.

Comment 1
코코코보 2024-08-23 (금) 05:53 30 Days ago Address
I should have signed up here first before the surgery. I really regret that I only looked at the app...
Prev  Next  List