• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

ㅅㅋ Plastic Surgery Eye Consultation Review

별s 2022-08-25 (목) 10:03 2 Years ago 1290
Chic Plastic Surgery Center Director Seong Yun -sik 0 Won There are two sisters at the desk. One of them is ssammai and not cheap and the other is a woman with a true feeling. An older woman with a true feeling provides consultation. She takes a picture as necessary for the consultation. But the twist is, is she consulting with the picture displayed? I knew I took a picture, but I didn't use the picture... I felt very uncomfortable trying to use it anywhere on my face. The consultation director said it wouldn't be buried because it was a reoperation , but I was glad that it was possible to have it buried during the consultation. The director drew a delicate line with a thin stick, checked the gap, and carefully inspected my eyes. He gave me a consultation and decided on (reoperation) burial + top opening + dual opening (back, bottom). I liked it because he explained it clearly without over-treatment. I wrote a review at 2 places (Bobby Talk, Gangnam Unni). 1 time laser treatment for swelling of the eye model . No AS. DC The estimate is 2.8 million won, there is little aftercare, and there are only 2 reviews.. Wow.. I 'm not sure, so I'll have to go somewhere else.

Comment 4
migin 2022-08-27 (토) 02:32 2 Years ago Address
Thank you for the information.
ggu9 2023-01-05 (목) 20:36 1 Years ago Address
Wow, I made a reservation for a consultation here and am waiting, but there is no AS... I'm shocked. Thank you for the review!
쌍수발품 2023-03-16 (목) 23:58 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for your review
들룀 2024-03-03 (일) 14:00 6 Months ago Address
좋은 정보 고마워요
Prev  Next  List