• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Eye surgery review

겨울아 2024-08-16 (금) 22:05 1 Months ago 487
1. ㅇㅇㅇ-ㄱㅎㅇ Review photo style is good! It's one of the places I was looking forward to, but there wasn't anything that really caught my eye. Natural adhesion burial method is recommended. I think they'll look at it very carefully. 2. ㅇㄴ-ㄱㅌㄱ The best line! They said that it's the only place where I can definitely get the line I want. It's not a difficult eye, and the skin is thin and the resistance of the incision scar is not strong, so it will look natural even if there's natural adhesion. They said that the line isn't set too high, so it's possible to get the usual double eyelid shape. You have to make a reservation on the day to get a discount, and the consulting manager seems a bit unfriendly. 3. ㄹㅎ-ㅂㅇ The only place where incision is strongly recommended! They said that if you proceed with non-incision, there will be two lines, which can look messy. They said that it's not recommended because there's a high risk of loosening, and the chance of re-surgery is high. They said that in order to get the eyes I want as much as possible, they have to cut off some flesh in the front. The price is twice that of other places. 4. ㅇㅁㄷ-ㅂㄷㄱ The best consultation satisfaction! They told me very honestly what I could and couldn't do, what was possible and what wasn't possible. They said that the line I wanted would never come out. The counseling director and the director were both so kind and explained everything in detail, so I trusted them. If you know one of these places, please share the information with me ㅠㅠ I made a deposit for one place, but I'm still so worried...

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List