• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㅁㅍㄹㅅ nose consultation review

와규맴 2023-03-07 (화) 07:44 1 Years ago 886
I went there during the summer. To be honest, I have been thinking about rhinoplasty for several years, so I wouldn't have written this if I had just said that the surgical method was silicone on the ear cartilage. I have a small nose with a hooked nose , but when he looked at my face, he explained it to me by pulling my nose with a cotton swab, like I usually do when I look at my face and say, "Oh, I wish it were just like this." And to be honest, I've been selling a lot of products, so I think it's just okay to cut corners in most places. But since the central government department was turned off, I was confused because this was my first time recommending nobles. But when I heard it, it was also true. I'm honestly drawn to this person because he has a similar aesthetic sense to me, but I'm a bit hesitant because of the noble surgery. Because it was a surgery I had never thought about before, it was the most expensive of all the hospitals I've consulted with so far. The prices for reoperations at other hospitals... Still, there was no pressure to pay the reservation fee, and the counseling director said I should think about making a reservation right away because I'm a nobleman, so I told him to think carefully before coming. . So, I'm going to go to the dentist and ask if I have a protruding mouth...! I believe that an accurate analysis of one's face comes first.

Comment 4
배구파용 2023-03-07 (화) 11:02 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the detailed review!
가파도키아 2023-03-07 (화) 14:09 1 Years ago Address
ㅁㅍㄹㅅIt seems like a place I have been to too. The cost was a bit expensive.  It was just the beginning of the product development process so I was wondering if it was just that. I only quoted the nose without any additional charges.
코코코니2 2024-03-10 (일) 23:27 6 Months ago Address
ㅁㅍㄹㅅ는 대부분 사람들한테 귀족 추천하는듯..
쿅쿅쿅 2024-08-14 (수) 19:21 1 Months ago Address
ㅁㅍ 나는 비주 너무 빼서 후회중이야..
Prev  Next  List