• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㅇ, ㅈㄷ, ㄹㅈ, ㅁㅅㄹ nose revision surgery consultation review

이미지징징 2022-08-23 (화) 18:20 2 Years ago 695

ㅇ, ㅈㄷ (Sinsa Station Exit 1) ㄹㅈ, ㅁㅅㄹ (Nonhyeon-dong) I had my 3rd revision nose surgery with costal cartilage in 8 months last year, but it was a failure. The tip of the nose is severely saggy, and there is a border in the middle, so there is a border between the tip of the nose and the silicone. It is expensive. I received it, but the doctor closed the hospital 2 weeks after the surgery. Anyway, review of the consultation ㅠㅠ ㅋㅇ(ㅗㅝㄴ) - The doctor is friendly, there are a lot of customers, a lot of Japanese people, he is confident, he can easily answer my concerns, and everything can be done. He said it exists and I wanted to believe it, but I have to be careful, so I'm thinking of selling my feet. I was sick of the costal cartilage, but they said they were going to use the costal cartilage again, so I'm thinking about it. I didn't know that people who went through costal cartilage nose surgery use it ㅠㅠ. I was thinking about focusing on the nose ㄹㅈ(ㅗㅈ) - I went through an agency I know, but the doctor has gonzorrhea, and it was good that he spoke realistically. As a side effect, he said he didn't want to touch my nose, so I took a path . Well, I don't think it's a trendy hospital ㅁㅅㄹ( ㅣㅏㅏㅇ)- The pride of being a hospital that has been in the same place for 20 years is strong, and the counselor gave me refreshing advice. It was nice. She was kind. She prioritized stability and seemed to have a lot of experience. He said he wouldn't touch my nose here either. He told me to just breathe and think about being thankful for living. There weren't many reviews and it seemed like it was a new hospital. Well, the director was very calm and seemed to focus on stability. He suggested using ear cartilage, and honestly, I didn't expect it in terms of design. They told me not to, and the price was reasonable. Maybe it's because it's a relatively new hospital, but I was most attracted to this place.  I'm thinking of selling my feet more... I'm really stressed because of my nose ㅠㅠㅠ

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List