• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

ㅇㅂㅇ Dental Clinic Consultation Review

모모뭉 2023-08-01 (화) 20:58 1 Years ago 1910
As the director came in the door, he gave me his business card with both hands, giving me the feeling that he was being polite(?). The hospital facilities were very comfortable and excellent. The consultation fee was 8,800 won, but since I plan to continue attending consultations, I asked if I could make copies of the X-ray and CT, and they said the copy fee was 150,000 won. I just said I would go somewhere else and take pictures again. It wasn't a random estimate, but after taking X-rays, facial CT, and frontal/side/lateral photos, I was able to agree as he looked at the monitor and told me in mm about the area I was dissatisfied with. There was no problem with occlusion as non-extraction orthodontic treatment was completed, but the angle of the teeth, nasolabial folds, protruding mouth, protruding chin, and asymmetry were all present, and I was not satisfied with the profile, so I was not sure exactly what kind of treatment was needed. If the normal tooth angle is 110 degrees, I have teeth that are slightly elongated at 122 degrees, and if a tooth is extracted, there is a high possibility that it will become gummy. I have an impacted wisdom tooth on the upper jaw, but they say it’s not a problem. The gum bone also protruded by 2.5mm, and both the odontoid protrusion and gum bone protrusion were slightly applied, so it felt like the mouth was sticking out. The best chin tip for women is -5mm, but mine is 0mm, which means my chin is slightly protruding, and it's said to be asymmetrical with a 4.8mm tilt to the right. He said it was fortunate that the left side had a lot of nerves and bones, so there was room to shave them off. Contour surgery may have a slight slimming effect, but there is no effect on the profile, so the best option is to insert the mouth and chin during double jaw surgery to improve asymmetry and align the center line. When I was told that if the score was 7 or higher on a scale of 0 to 10, surgery would be recommended, the director, who had seen numerous cases, asked me what my score was, and he said it was 7 haha. Although it was general anesthesia, the surgery time was short, about 1.5 to 2 hours, so it was good to hear that I didn't have to wear a urinal. It was originally 13.2 million won, but with a discount, it was 12 million won. When making a cash account transfer, a cash receipt is possible, and the counselor told me that it was 11.5 million won. They said it includes a test fee of 2 million won and a 2-night and 3-day hospital stay during the surgery. I think the price is more reasonable than expected considering its reputation. They informed me that the total additional cost would be about 100,000 won (chest X-ray, electrocardiogram, medication costs from an external hospital before surgery). When setting up a date, I paid a deposit of 200,000 won and was told that pin removal was optional and separate from the surgery fee. They say 200 won within 3 years/300 won after 3 years/4 million won after 10 years. When I asked what the difference was in pin removal, he said it was the difference between showing the pin or not when taking an X-ray. The counseling director who was counseling me also said that he had experience receiving treatment from the director, so I trusted him when he gave me post-surgery instructions. I plan to go to other hospitals for consultations and study more before deciding on surgery. Overall, it was a satisfactory consultation.
Written by
App

Comment 6
홓호홍 2023-10-19 (목) 19:53 11 Months ago Address
수술 어디서 하실지 결정 하셨나요?
qwertytyty 2024-01-03 (수) 18:55 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
에스카노르 2024-01-26 (금) 07:44 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
양악원츄 2024-04-19 (금) 19:56 5 Months ago Address
지금 어디서하셨나요?!
지니1988 2024-06-15 (토) 02:40 3 Months ago Address