• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of the first pair of feet

선민1234 2024-08-06 (화) 20:12 1 Months ago 595
First of all, I live in a completely rural area, so I decided to go to Gangnam, Seoul and came back! I originally made reservations for 4 places, but I found a place I really liked on the 3rd place, so I just paid the deposit and left! At first, I went to the director and the desk staff was a bit unfriendly.. I may have felt that way because it was my first time! The manager was very kind and high-spirited. The waiting time was long, but the manager was friendly and held many lines. The lines were really pretty. It was definitely flashy, but it was as pretty as it was flashy, so I thought about going here. There was no pressure to pay a reservation fee, and the manager was friendly until the end! The price range was the highest. The second time, I went to the director ㅇㄹㅇ and ㅇㄷㅅ, and the director there asked me what kind of feeling I wanted and kept saying that the other director was better at expressing those things and that it would be better to change the director... So I just changed it to Nene, but I didn't really like it. There was a bit of pressure for a reservation deposit, and I didn't like it overall, so I just left. The third one was the director Bbb, Bbb, and I didn't have to wait in line from the beginning, and the desk staff and manager were very friendly! I saw the director right away, almost without waiting, and he explained my eye condition in detail and drew pictures to explain why I needed surgery. It felt like he was very interested in my eyes. Because of this, I understood it well and had trust in it! And I prepared pictures of celebrities' eyes that I wanted separately, but other hospitals didn't specifically ask, but here, I asked to see pictures of celebrities' eyes, and they showed me to me in a line-like manner, which was great. And after the director left, he showed me examples of pictures of other people's eyes. It was great that you gave it to me and explained it to me so I could understand..!! For the third time, I immediately placed the deposit and scheduled the surgery date. This is my first time writing a review, so there are a lot of awkward things, so I hope you understand..ㅠ
Written by
App

Comment 4
바오팸S2 2024-08-07 (수) 07:35 1 Months ago Address
3번째가 어디야? 난 첫번째에서 했는데 수술은 원장님이 해주시는거라 원장님 미감만 믿고 함ㅋㅋㅋ
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

선민1234 Writer 2024-08-07 (수) 14:22 1 Months ago Address
뷰라밸 이야
블랙맘마 2024-08-07 (수) 09:33 1 Months ago Address
땡큐 ㄱㅎㅅ 원장님이 대표원장님 아님? 원래 비용이 원장님 경력이랑 실력에 비례하다보니 대표원장의 경우 비용이 높을 수 밖에 없는거 같아ㅋㅋㅋ
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.