Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

A review of the nose surgery consultation that I forgot to post!

멈모누나 2024-08-05 (월) 21:48 1 Months ago 1162
First of all, I went out for consultations mainly at places that were good at aquiline and flat noses, and pursued non-implants. Silicone should never be used on the face. Caution: If you want a photo of the nose, take the photo of the nose you want from the reviews of Seongyesa. 1. ㅂㅇㅂ (ct o) When you think you want to have nose surgery. When you don't know anything about apps like Seongyesa Gaasa and have no information about nose surgery. First of all, except for the person who did the CT scan, everyone was friendly and the director was really confident, so I liked it so I put down a deposit. However, after going to other places for consultations, I was a little disappointed that the director said that since I have a naturally narrow nose, he could definitely make me look good without implants. I got caught.. The manager was a bit pushy about same-day reservations, but he was cool with canceling the reservation deposit. To be honest, it wasn't my first time here, but if it had been my last, I think I could have done it here. But it's true that I don't really remember this because it was the first time I received consultation. They say life is all about timing... 2. ㄹㅋㅋ ( CT You are so kind and so kind, especially the short-haired director.. I really like this.. The director is so pretty.. Even during my consultation, I was in awe of the director because he was so pretty. Haha. Anyway, ㄹㅋㅋ is a place where the director makes me realize reality in my head.. My nose. After touching it, he said that my nose was very small and my skin was thick. He looked at a picture of the nose I wanted and said that if I want to get a nose like this, I have no choice but to put silicone in. If I don't put it in, only the corners of the nose will improve a little and only the tip of the nose will go up a little. Some people ask for it to be done naturally like this, but most people who ask for a second surgery are originally. The director actually assaulted me by saying that I wouldn't be satisfied if I did that because I asked to do it naturally. After receiving counseling from the director here, I realized my reality and was so depressed that I went crazy lol. However, it seemed like the safest and most realistic hospital, so if you have a bit of an arrogant nose, this is the perfect place. I guess I can go natural, but the director pushed me hard to put silicone in, so I'm thinking about it... But here, the director is very handsome in person, the manager is really pretty, and the manager and staff are all kind...❤️ I'm thinking about getting surgery here too! When I thought about it here too, the price was shocking. Here , it's over 150 of ㅇㅇㅌ haha ​​(overall, the staff seemed to be the most friendly) 3. ㅇㅇㅌ (ct After the consultation, the manager looked at my nose and added a few things he thought needed to be done. While looking at the list, I consulted with the representative director. The consultation was very funny because the director was trying to make the atmosphere comfortable. I laughed because it was funny and consulted with a comfortable mind. The director said that he didn't think I needed to reduce the bridge of my nose, so he did n't seem to do anything that wasn't necessary, and touched my nose. He looked it up with a cotton swab and told me that in my case, there were many cases that could make it look pretty even without implants. He showed me a picture and gave me a choice. I don't remember which option I chose, but I almost decided to have surgery after seeing the before and after pictures of a person with a plump nose looking dramatically thinner. So , after consulting with the manager, I put down a deposit. The manager also has a really nice smile and is kind. The desk teachers and managers here are also very friendly. But the manager said he would contact me on his personal phone and that I could ask any questions I had, but I still haven't heard back. Are you busy or on vacation? I want to wait until this week, but I feel like I'm going to cancel the surgery if it doesn't come. Small promises like this are important for trust..! 4. ㅂㅌㅇ(ct o) This is the place I was most looking forward to as I was pursuing a one-person hospital.. However, I wasn't very keen on it, perhaps because I had almost 90% decided to do it at ㅇㅇㅌ after I went there. But when I went in, there was no one there, and all the managers were there. I think he was in the middle of a consultation, and I couldn't see where the desk teachers were, so I was confused and just sat there. Then, the teacher came and registered, sat down, took a CT scan, and waited. Then, I met the manager first. The manager was very kind, pretty, and smiled a lot!!! And like ㅇㅇㅌ, I mentioned my nose complaints, wrote down a list, and consulted with the director while watching CT. Here too, the director touched my nose and said I needed to put silicone in. I cried.. Here, the consultation time with the director was very long, and if it was too long, the director might want to end it, but he also informed me and continued. He took my questions well and kept giving me other options as I was thinking about it. I really like the director. The director is also very kind and nice, but the price is outrageous.. I was shocked when I saw the price hahahaha. However, I am careful not to waste money on facial surgery, so I am considering surgery here as well. There is no pressure to have surgery on the same day. I love the director here too❤️❤️❤️ When I have time, I plan to go to ㅍㄹㅁㅇ.ㅈㅇㅈㅇ too. If you have black here, please send me a private message!!!~~
Written by
App

Comment 6
붕어빠아아앙 2024-08-06 (화) 10:06 1 Months ago Address
Director ㅇㅇㅇ is famous for his customers, so I made a reservation right away after receiving the consultation. If you are looking for an operating room, it seems that it is hectic during the peak season and vacation season these days. However, I don't think you will not hear from me.
김살구 2024-08-06 (화) 10:50 1 Months ago Address
Hook, I have my own hooked nose. ㅠㅠ I'll take notes to worry about it!! I ㅍㄹ ㅇㅇ The evaluation I received was okay, okay, okay, but can I leave a review later??
waterlov 2024-08-06 (화) 15:36 1 Months ago Address
Me and Sonpumlist are against it. Thank you for the review..!
레탤맘 2024-08-08 (목) 00:34 1 Months ago Address
You have to show off your unique skills to be sure. Thank you for your reference!!
뚀욘 2024-08-14 (수) 16:15 1 Months ago Address
Thank you for the good information!
Ziizzx 2024-08-15 (목) 04:35 1 Months ago Address
If you like another house for myself, please leave it.
Prev  Next  List