Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[가슴성형]

A rupture was discovered during a consultation for simple revision surgery.. Eventful consultation review

주황색사과 2024-07-30 (화) 11:50 1 Months ago 459
Until I first looked into reoperation, I never imagined there would be a rupture, so when I heard that the ultrasound report showed signs of rupture, I was dazed, shocked, and in denial of reality, but I think it was a blessing in disguise. I wish I had gone to look into reoperation. I probably didn't even know that the implant was leaking out. ㅜㅜ I went to three places for consultations - W, M, and ㄱㄹ - and they were famous for reoperations + good breast ultrasound screening + over 20 years of experience. I searched and found this place. For my first surgery, I don't know if I'm brave enough to be ignorant. So, without knowing anything, I decided on a chin tuck, got a consultation, and had surgery, but reoperation wasn't possible. I was very worried and worried about everything from the implants to the incision location and choosing the hospital. It seemed like the decision was more difficult because I had had the surgery once, but I didn't reveal where I decided on the consultation. I will only write down the content, so please refer to it at any time for any necessary examples. Oh, and did you know that the consultation details, diagnosis, and cost of reoperation vary greatly depending on the condition?! Please read this part carefully ㅇㄷw (Kim ㅈㅎ) This is the first time I saw an ultrasound at the hospital where I went for consultation and heard about a rupture for the first time. They seemed very disbelieving and said I had a rupture?? So everyone said that was the case and showed the ultrasound part showing the rupture enlarged. They said the condition of the capsule was clean, thin and good. It seemed like it would be enough to remove the capsule through a bottom line incision + reoperation . I didn't remember the director who recommended Motiva implants, but the director's consultation was very impressive (I can't say enough). Good job, full of confidence) If you trust me and do the surgery, I feel like I will take responsibility for it and do the surgery cleanly. I don't know any other special features... There is a reservation recommendation ㅇㄷm (Lee ㅅㄷ) There is a doctor who looks at ultrasounds separately, but he only looks at real ultrasounds. Also, during the consultation with the director, I looked at the ultrasound again and said that it was a rupture at the hospital before the consultation. I was very scared, and he said that the ultrasound showed that it was a rupture. However, the capsule was in good condition and the condition was not that serious yet. He explained it quickly rather than being very gentle and calm. I understand half of it and don't understand half of it. It's not unfriendly, but it's not a gentle style. I think I understand why they call it a tsundere. It seems like they've had a lot of surgeries. The hospital's weight is high. Aftercare is good. The manager's consultation is not so much forcing a reservation, but recommending it . (Oh ㅈㅇ) In a private hospital, everything from the ultrasound to the consultation is done by the director himself. The director and the staff are very friendly and friendly, but the director seems to have that kind of personality. He said that this is also a rupture. The size is too big compared to the chest room of the rib cage. It seems like it's in, and it would be better to definitely lower the size. I received a recommendation for the Bottom Line Incision Motiva. I talked to the director for about 5 minutes? I felt like I saw it and talked to the manager for 340 minutes. Among the three places I visited, I felt that after-care was the most thorough, like a real deal. We took care of each parking lot in the beginning, and after that, we continued to provide tactile care, report progress, and buy a custom-made suit, and it's complete. Does this place feel like a chest tailor shop, as they keep going and taking measurements and getting fittings until they are perfect ? Among the reviews I read, there was someone who said they thought about doing it here when they first did it, and I agreed with them. The operating room seems to be well managed... The staff are all very friendly, and it seems to be a hospital specializing in breasts. No pressure to make reservations, no recommendations . ㅇㄷm said no, said they would take a picture with an iPad, show it, and then delete it. All three can be hospitalized +++++ First of all, I wrote down everything that came to mind or remembered, but there are additional things I'm curious about. Please leave a comment or message and I'll give you separate information. ! End of review.

Comment 4
룰루랄롷 2024-07-30 (화) 14:38 1 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.

주황색사과 Writer 2024-08-07 (수) 11:12 1 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
끔찍한혼종 2024-08-05 (월) 15:48 1 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.

주황색사과 Writer 2024-08-07 (수) 11:13 1 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.