• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

11 Eye Surgery Places to Visit

쎼오 2024-03-08 (금) 12:17 6 Months ago 4989
-Reason for reoperation: sausage, double eyelid surgery, slight mucous membrane lifting, soreness when opening eyes *ㄱㄹㅂ-ㅂㅈㅊ /Consultation fee X 'Waiting time- about 5-10 minutes /Anesthesia- sleep + partial 'Surgical method- release only the existing line and excision + incision + upper eyelid She explained while telling me to close and open my eyes.. The existing fixation was deep and the mucous membrane was lifted, so she said that the mucous membrane will come down when the fixation is released and the eye bridge will be left as is.. She said that the bangs were stuffy so I needed to do a slight upper eyelid surgery. She said that my eyes were not that difficult of a case. 'Surgery time- about 2 hours 'Aftercare- as 3 years / scar laser + basic skin care, I think there was something else besides that, but I don't remember. 'Forced reservation- yes.. 'Overall- The director and the manager are both kind and explain well. The director's consultation wasn't that long.. about 5 minutes.. He seemed a little busy. There were a few similar cases to mine among the surgery reviews. (They went in for the consultation wearing a mask, but didn't take it off.. and didn't wear a headband or anything.. hmm) *ㄱㄹㄷ-ㅇㅁㅊ / Consultation fee X 'Waiting time - almost none / Anesthesia - sleep + partial 'Surgical method - existing line, eye bridge all released, incision + eye bridge + fat grafting + upper jaw After taking off the mask, they put on a headband, closed and opened my eyes, and explained in detail while touching my eye skin.. I think it took about 10 minutes.. The existing line was high and deep, so they released it all and said that since there was a lot of excess skin, they would cut it off and lower the line and do an incision + eye bridge + fat grafting + upper jaw. It's important for the mucosa to come down, but when I asked if the mucosa would come down, they kept telling me not to focus on the mucosa... 'Surgery time: 2-3 hours ' Aftercare-AS for 1 year (just pay for anesthesia) + laser for swelling 'No forced reservations ' Overall review-The director and the staff were kind and explained everything in detail, but I didn't like the line they gave me.. I was concerned that the mucosa lifting might not improve.. *ㅇㄴㅋ-ㅇㅈㅎ /Consultation fee X 'Waiting time-about 20-30 minutes/ Anesthesia-sleep+partial 'Surgery method-Existing line, eye bridge all released+partial double-line cutting+eye bridge+fat redistribution (to prevent adhesion)+upper I took off the mask, wore a headband, and consulted. They said that they would release all of the adhesions from the existing line and eye bridge and that they would do partial double-line cutting since they couldn't cut the line near the front . There wasn't much extra skin. The mucosa came down. My left eye is weaker than my right, so I had to do it again to align both sides of my eye bridge, and since the first time I didn't do the front incision properly, they told me to raise my Mongolian fold a little higher. I opened and closed my eyes several times and they drew the line, and I was satisfied. They said it wasn't that difficult of a case. I think the consultation took about 20 minutes. 'Surgery time - about 2 hours ' 'Aftercare - as 2 years/ Injection for swelling on the day of surgery +?? ' No forced reservations 'Overall - The director and the manager were kind, and the director explained things in detail in particular. I liked the line they drew for me, and they said it would be similar to the line they showed me in the photo. There were many before and after photos of cases similar to mine. *ㅇㅁㄹ-ㄷㅇㄹ/ Consultation fee X 'Waiting time - I waited for about 25 minutes until I consulted with the manager. After consulting with the director, waited for an hour/ Anesthesia - sleep + partial 'surgical method - release all existing lines, eye bridge + partial double-line cutting + incision + upper lid' During the consultation with the director, I took off my mask, wore a headband, and consulted with the director while looking at pictures of my eyes open and down . He said he would release all the existing lines first and see if the mucous membrane comes down, and if it doesn't come down, he would release the eye bridge as well. He said there's a 100% chance that it won't come down though, and that the eyes themselves can be like that originally. I tried closing and opening my eyes with the headband on several times, and he said that he would tell me for sure what I can and can't do. The consultation lasted about 5-10 minutes. 'Surgery time - about an hour and a half ' Aftercare - as for 1 year, laser for swelling,, I think there was something else, but I don't remember well. 'Quite a bit of reservation pressure - I paid a deposit and cancelled, but they did not give me a 100% refund (they did notify me of this in advance) ' Overall - The consultation with the director was longer than the consultation with the president.. It's good that he is kind and explains in detail , but the director re-drew the line with a toothpick; and he said that my eyes are hardcore.. I've just heard that.. I have a lot more to say, but I'm just not going to say it.. *ㄴㅅㅎ-ㄴㅅㅎ / Consultation fee X 'Waiting time - about 20 minutes / Anesthesia - sleep + partial 'Surgical method - Existing line, eye bridge removed, then excision + incision + eye bridge + upper lip The director's consultation took about 5 minutes..? I didn't hear much of an explanation.. He seemed a bit busy, and he said he couldn't guarantee that the mucosa would come down 100%. He said that my eyes weren't that difficult of a case. 'Surgery time - about 2 hours ' Aftercare - as 3 years (anesthesia fee applies) / Swelling injection + scar injection + swelling laser on the day of surgery 'Reservation required - slightly 'Overall - Something.. I feel like I received a lot of consultations, so I don't really remember well, and there were quite a few sausage cases among the photos after the surgery. *ㅍㄹㅇㅂ-ㅇㅈㅇ / Consultation fee X 'Waiting time - about 10 minutes / Anesthesia - sleep + partial 'Surgery method - existing line, eye bridge loosening and excision + incision + eye bridge + upper lid The director's consultation took a little over 10 minutes.. She took off the mask and closed and opened her eyes while explaining in detail, and said that since the strength of both eyes opening is different, the current pupil exposure is different, so eye correction is the key.. She said that the mucous membrane lifting may not be completely improved, The consultation atmosphere was comfortable, and she explained while drawing an eye picture. 'Surgery time - about 2 hours ' Aftercare - I don't remember well.. There's no memo either.. 'No reservation required ' Overall - Overall calm atmosphere, the director said that most people who got double eyelid surgery don't have much swelling, so everyone is surprised.. They say that the director is thorough in stopping the bleeding and does a good job.. *ㅌㅇㅅ-ㅇㅅㄱ / Consultation fee 20,000 won 'Waiting time - about 25 minutes / Anesthesia - sleep + partial 'Surgery method - Existing line, eye bridge removed and double-lining + incision + eye bridge + fat repositioning + upper eyelid The director's consultation took about 15 minutes. She closed and opened my eyes and touched my eyes to draw the line, and she gave me detailed consultation. I showed her the picture I wanted, and she said that it is possible to do something similar, but that the mucous membrane lifting cannot be completely improved. She said that the asymmetry of the eyes needs to be corrected because the strength of both eyes opening is different. She said that more extreme cases come often, and in my case, it was not an easy surgery, but it was not that difficult. They told me to get a forehead lift later, if not right away; 'Surgery time - about 1 hour and a half to 2 hours ' Aftercare - as long as 1 year / Free 3-gallon swelling laser 'No reservation required' Overall - The director and the staff were kind and gave detailed consultations. The consultation fee was a bit expensive at 20,000 won , but I don't regret it. *ㅋㄹㅁ-ㄱㅈㅎ 1 person director / Consultation fee X 'Waiting time - about 30 minutes / Anesthesia - sleep + partial 'Surgery method - Existing line, eye bridge all removed, excision + incision + eye bridge + upper lid The consultation with the director was very short.. I consulted while closing and opening my eyes, but he didn't fix the line, and he said that since the strength of both eyes opening is different, I would have to get eye correction again and that there was a possibility that the mucous membrane wouldn't come down. 'Surgery time - about 1 hour to 1 hour and a half ' Aftercare - as long as 1 year / They said I could come every day for the swelling laser. 'No reservation required ' Overall review - It was the shortest consultation time I've ever had and the director seemed busy.. There were a few cases similar to mine. *Okay - ㅊㅅㅎ 1 director / Consultation fee X 'Waiting time - about 10 minutes / Anesthesia - sleep + local 'Surgical method - Existing line, eye bridge all removed, partial double-line drawing + incision + eye bridge + fat grafting to prevent adhesion + witht I think I received about 20 minutes of consultation with the director..?? He was very calm and explained in detail, and he closed and opened my eyes and measured them with a ruler.. and drew a new line, which was okay. The mucosa cannot be completely improved, but it won't be worse than it is now. In order to prevent adhesion of existing lines, they say that they take a small amount of fat from the thighs and use it. Here too, they said that the strength to open the eyes is different on both sides, so the eye bridge is important. Since the forehead area cannot be cut, they just cut two lines in part. 'Surgery time - about 2 hours ' Aftercare - as 1 year,,,, I don't remember,, it seems like I didn't take notes 'No forced reservations ' Overall - First of all, the director explained things in a friendly and calm manner, and the director answered all my questions without seeming annoyed, and explained things well while drawing pictures. There were a lot of reviews of cases similar to mine. *ㅍ - ㄱㅅㅇ / Consultation fee X 'Waiting time - 15 minutes, standing at the desk, and they asked for personal information and answered. But it was a bit awkward to talk in front of everyone else, but everyone did it that way. After waiting for 1 hour and 40 minutes, I went in for a consultation with the director, and then I waited another 10 minutes for a consultation with the director. 'Surgical method - Only release the existing line and do not release the upper eyelid bridge + Since there is room in the eyes, resection and lower the line and make an incision + Consultation with the director of Witt for 5-10 minutes.. He said that my double eyelid line is not high enough to look like a sausage.. First time hearing this.. They all said it was a sausage; they don't hold the line or anything. 'Surgical time, aftercare - I don't remember, it seems like I didn't take note of it 'Reservation required 'Overall - When I first had a consultation with the director, he said he would recommend forehead augmentation for me.. This is the first time I've heard this during the consultation.. I originally knew that this place had a fancy style, but I went because I wanted to hear various opinions.. Anyway, it didn't seem to be the style I wanted / Everyone looked busy and it felt messy and chaotic.. *ㅇㅇㅋ-ㅊㅁㅅ - 1 person director / Consultation fee 10,000 won 'Waiting time - about 10 minutes / Anesthesia - sleep + partial 'Surgery method - existing line, eye bridge all released and double-line incision + eye bridge + upper eyelid Before going in for the consultation, take a picture of your open and closed eyes with Deseral. When the director goes in for the consultation, she will consult with you while looking at the pictures. First, on the consultation sheet(?) paper where my eyes were drawn, the director measured my eyes with a ruler and recorded them. I was surprised to see that she even recorded the scar that was slightly protruding on the side of my eye where the front eyelid was opened. She opened and closed my eyes a lot while drawing the line. I liked it quite a bit. I think it was a little over 10 minutes. She explained it in detail so that it was easy to understand, and she said that there was a high possibility that the mucous membrane would come down. 'Surgery time - about 2 hours 'Aftercare - as for 2 years 'No reservation required, I wanted to make a reservation, but she told me to decide then since I said I would go see another place. 'Overall - First of all, this was the place with the most cases similar to mine, and worse than mine. The director was kind and the overall atmosphere was comfortable for the consultation, but the director took the lead and it was a bit awkward. I still have to make reservations at 4 more places for consultations. I did a lot of research because it was a second surgery. I don't want to do it a third time. Most of them were kind, and the cost was as high as I expected. It ranged from 300 to 600, so it's hard to decide where to go.

Comment 108
추워탕 2024-03-08 (금) 14:24 6 Months ago Address
상세한 발품 후기 고마워
난 첫눈인데도 도움 많이 됐다!!!

쎼오 Writer 2024-03-08 (금) 14:31 6 Months ago Address
응!! 첫수 생각중이라면 잘되길 바랄게!!
슬라롬 2024-03-08 (금) 14:41 6 Months ago Address
ㅍㄹㅇㅂ이랑 ㅋㄹㅁ 견적 어땠는지 궁금해!

쎼오 Writer 2024-03-08 (금) 14:51 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
네네네라카 2024-03-08 (금) 14:57 6 Months ago Address
자세한 상담후기 고마워~~
하늘222 2024-03-09 (토) 01:28 6 Months ago Address
나도 눈재 알아보는중인데 정보 고마워!
최말랑 2024-03-09 (토) 05:12 6 Months ago Address
후기감사핮니당
냐앙냥냥 2024-03-09 (토) 11:41 6 Months ago Address
우와!! 자세하게 적어줘서 고마워ㅎㅎ
소금빵냐미 2024-03-09 (토) 12:19 6 Months ago Address
후기 고마워! ㅜㅠ
아이큐랑 유니크 견적 공유가능할까..

쎼오 Writer 2024-03-09 (토) 12:32 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

소금빵냐미 2024-03-09 (토) 20:08 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

소금빵냐미 2024-03-27 (수) 23:02 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쎼오 Writer 2024-03-28 (목) 07:30 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

소금빵냐미 2024-03-28 (목) 13:54 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쎼오 Writer 2024-03-28 (목) 16:51 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
쨈니 2024-03-09 (토) 17:49 6 Months ago Address
후기 감사합니다! 참고해야겠어요
ililililii… 2024-03-09 (토) 18:58 6 Months ago Address
후기 감사합니당 혹시 전체적인 견적 여쭤봐도 괜찮을까요?
히히릿투 2024-03-10 (일) 04:49 6 Months ago Address
와  자세한  후기 너무감사해요!!!
Mingyeong0… 2024-03-10 (일) 08:16 6 Months ago Address
후기 너무 고마워!!!
쀼류토끼 2024-03-10 (일) 09:02 6 Months ago Address
나도 재수술 고민 중인데 자세한 후기 넘넘 고마워!! 혹시 각각 병원 견적 물어봐도 될까?!
쎼오 Writer 2024-03-10 (일) 19:26 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쀼류토끼 2024-03-10 (일) 20:42 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쎼오 Writer 2024-03-10 (일) 20:43 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쀼류토끼 2024-03-10 (일) 21:16 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
데스파시 2024-03-12 (화) 16:24 6 Months ago Address
진짜 꼼꼼한 상담후기다!!! ㅌㅇㅅ는 ㅇㅅㄱ 대표원장님 맞지?? 나도 여기 보고있는데 상담비 받는 만큼 더 꼼꼼히 잘 봐준다 하던데 후회하지 않는다니까 투자할만 한가보네... 상담 다녀온 곳들 중에 젤 마음 가는곳 있어??

쎼오 Writer 2024-03-12 (화) 17:07 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
무지개똥 2024-03-13 (수) 01:48 6 Months ago Address
후기 감사합니다 ㅠ
끼약이 2024-03-13 (수) 03:34 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쎼오 Writer 2024-03-13 (수) 08:46 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Teeena 2024-03-13 (수) 05:00 6 Months ago Address
나도 혹시 견적 공유해줄수있어?

쎼오 Writer 2024-03-13 (수) 08:47 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

Teeena 2024-03-13 (수) 12:10 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
bernie1234 2024-03-13 (수) 06:15 6 Months ago Address
4월 쌍수할거라 이 후기 너무 고마워! 이 중에서 제일 마음에 드는대가 어디야?

쎼오 Writer 2024-03-13 (수) 08:48 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
여름쪼아 2024-03-13 (수) 16:17 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쎼오 Writer 2024-03-13 (수) 16:42 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

여름쪼아 2024-03-13 (수) 17:04 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쎼오 Writer 2024-03-13 (수) 17:09 6 Months ago Address
응!! 수술잘되면 후기 남길게~!!
김찌찌개 2024-03-14 (목) 02:52 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쎼오 Writer 2024-03-14 (목) 07:19 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
제코미 2024-03-15 (금) 20:54 6 Months ago Address
와 진짜 자세하게 적으셨네요 ㅎㅎ 저도 견적이 달라서 고민이 많아여
2닝닝2 2024-03-15 (금) 22:46 6 Months ago Address
자세한 후기 감사합니다!!뒷트임 짝짝이라 재수술 고민하거있었는데
토두비 2024-03-18 (월) 11:10 6 Months ago Address
결정은했어??

쎼오 Writer 2024-03-18 (월) 11:20 6 Months ago Address
응 결정은했어..!

토두비 2024-03-18 (월) 21:16 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쎼오 Writer 2024-03-18 (월) 21:18 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

토두비 2024-03-18 (월) 21:20 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쎼오 Writer 2024-03-18 (월) 21:29 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

토두비 2024-03-18 (월) 22:07 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쎼오 Writer 2024-03-19 (화) 12:57 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

토두비 2024-03-27 (수) 14:51 5 Months ago Address
혹시 실장 누구야????

쎼오 Writer 2024-03-30 (토) 19:01 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

고민고민된다아아아 2024-08-02 (금) 18:33 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
원원킴 2024-03-19 (화) 00:47 5 Months ago Address
혹시 병원 초성인거 풀로 알려줄 수 있을까    •᷄⌓•᷅    라인 낮추는거 알아보고있는데 너무 정리를 잘 해놔서 꼭 좀 알고싶어서 ㅜ 지금 일도 못 하고 사람들도 못 만나고 꼭 좀 부탁해 ㅜ 어디로 정했는지두

쎼오 Writer 2024-03-19 (화) 12:58 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

원원킴 2024-03-22 (금) 23:50 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
레모네이드ㅡ 2024-03-19 (화) 20:58 5 Months ago Address
ㄱㄹㅂ랑 ㅇㅁㄹ 가격 좀 공유해주라ㅠㅠ

쎼오 Writer 2024-03-20 (수) 12:47 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
529265 2024-03-20 (수) 12:43 5 Months ago Address
혹시 병원 초성들 알려주실 수 있나요? 저도 소세지라 밖에도 못나가고 수술 고민중인데 혹시 댓글버시면 부탁드릴게요ㅠㅜㅠㅠ

쎼오 Writer 2024-03-20 (수) 12:48 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
젠젠루 2024-03-22 (금) 09:43 5 Months ago Address
나도 병원 초성들 좀 알려주라 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

쎼오 Writer 2024-03-22 (금) 10:05 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
할부언제끝나 2024-03-23 (토) 15:28 5 Months ago Address
혹시 ㅇㅇㅋ 비용 가능할까 공유
생각중이라 ㅜㅜㅜ 거기 퇴축도 잘하시낭..?

쎼오 Writer 2024-03-23 (토) 21:26 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
oxixisx 2024-03-23 (토) 23:40 5 Months ago Address
혹시 그중에서 어디로 결정했는지 알 수 있을까 ..?

쎼오 Writer 2024-03-24 (일) 09:47 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
정민영 2024-03-24 (일) 22:39 5 Months ago Address
윙크 가격 알수 이써?!

쎼오 Writer 2024-03-25 (월) 17:42 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

정민영 2024-04-21 (일) 15:34 4 Months ago Address
비싸네,,
림딤 2024-03-25 (월) 17:34 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쎼오 Writer 2024-03-25 (월) 17:43 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
얼그레이쿠키 2024-03-27 (수) 02:00 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쎼오 Writer 2024-03-27 (수) 07:22 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
zzaritt 2024-03-30 (토) 18:26 5 Months ago Address
ㅍㄹㅇㅂ 나도 견적좀 알수있을까!

쎼오 Writer 2024-03-30 (토) 19:02 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
zuutopia 2024-03-31 (일) 00:18 5 Months ago Address
자세한 후기 넘 고마워 ㅠㅠ 혹시 ㅍㄹㅇㅂ ㅌㅇㅅ 견적 물어봐도 될까?? 재수술 절개로 진행하는지도 궁금해!

쎼오 Writer 2024-04-02 (화) 21:17 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
연펄 2024-04-02 (화) 21:15 5 Months ago Address
후기 감사합미다 !!
고양이꼬리 2024-04-03 (수) 18:33 5 Months ago Address
와 후기 공유 감사합니다 혹시 어디서 하시거나 맘에 들었던곳 알려주실수 있으실까요??

쎼오 Writer 2024-04-05 (금) 20:49 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
스트로베리아사이 2024-04-05 (금) 20:47 5 Months ago Address
와 자세한 후기 공유 고마워!! 3번째 병원 초성으로도 어딘지 모르겠는데 알려줄 수 있을까?? 어디서 하기로 결정했어?? 잘 됐으면 좋겠다!!

쎼오 Writer 2024-04-05 (금) 20:49 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
피카쭈 2024-04-06 (토) 17:13 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쎼오 Writer 2024-04-24 (수) 21:50 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
안냐세야 2024-04-11 (목) 04:11 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쎼오 Writer 2024-04-11 (목) 09:09 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

안냐세야 2024-04-11 (목) 17:43 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쎼오 Writer 2024-04-11 (목) 19:02 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Popcorntre… 2024-04-11 (목) 05:23 5 Months ago Address
혹시 전체적으로 알려줄수있어? 나도 십몇년전에 해서 요새 병원들은 초성봐도 아리까리하네 ...
그리고 느끼기에 극한눈전문인곳은 어디같아?
나는 사실 심하게 잘못되서..  대학병원에서도 나보다 잘못된 사람 못봤다고 할정도야 ..근데 요즘은 옛날보다 기술이 좋아진거같애서 다시 좀 알아볼까해 .. 근데 이거 폰으로 하면 원래 비밀글이 안되나봐??

쎼오 Writer 2024-04-11 (목) 09:18 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Yesama 2024-04-12 (금) 20:28 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쎼오 Writer 2024-04-20 (토) 11:53 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
냐냐냥달팽 2024-04-20 (토) 09:36 4 Months ago Address
후기 감사해요
스트로베리아사이 2024-04-21 (일) 02:54 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쎼오 Writer 2024-04-21 (일) 11:20 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

스트로베리아사이 2024-04-21 (일) 15:17 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
정민영 2024-04-21 (일) 15:34 4 Months ago Address
혹시 아이큐 가격도 알수이써?!

쎼오 Writer 2024-04-24 (수) 21:42 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
뚱잉이 2024-04-23 (화) 00:34 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
선임연구원 2024-04-24 (수) 20:06 4 Months ago Address
안녕하세요 자세한 후기 감사합니다ㅜㅜ
혹시 ㄱㄹㅂ 가격 공유 가능할까요?

쎼오 Writer 2024-04-24 (수) 21:42 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
시니짱맨 2024-04-30 (화) 13:19 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
sungyesali… 2024-05-15 (수) 22:50 4 Months ago Address
혹시 병원 초성들 알려주실 수 있나요? 저도 소세지눈에 점막들렸는데 수술 고민중인데 댓글 부탁드릴게요ㅠㅠ 가격도 알수있나요? ㅜㅜ
rinsk 2024-05-17 (금) 03:41 4 Months ago Address
혹시 제일 마음에 가는곳 알 수 있을까요
하얀전등 2024-05-24 (금) 23:10 3 Months ago Address
혹시 어디서해??
앙뚜앙113 2024-06-16 (일) 21:14 3 Months ago Address
댓글이 정말 많이 달렸네요 그만큼 발품을 정말 많이 하셨어요 고생하셨네요 ㅠㅠ 마지막 병원이름은 뭔가요?? 초성으로 알기 어려워서요 ㅠㅠ 수술은 하셨어요???? 결정 잘 하셔서 잘 됐는지 궁금하네요 ㅂ용두요 ㅠ
안개구름 2024-08-01 (목) 15:01 1 Months ago Address
후기 고마워ㅠㅠㅠ혹시 어디서 했는지 말해 줄 수  있어??
자연최강 2024-08-16 (금) 21:16 1 Months ago Address
ㄴㅅㅎ 소세지 후기는 수술 후가 소세지가 됐단 거야 아니면 소세지를 개선한 후기가 잇엇다는 거야??
Prev  Next  List