• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

ㄴㅅㅎ, ㅌㅇㅅ, ㅇㅁㄹ Plastic Surgery Review

지딸랑이 2023-07-22 (토) 22:12 1 Years ago 4853
I also received a lot of help from Seongyesa... I'm the type of person who never writes things like this in order to repay the favor, but I took the time to write it down haha . These are the candidates I carefully selected after searching through all the apps and asking around. It was good because the wait was short. It didn't feel like a factory at all, and there were about 5 patients in that spacious hospital. Director: You were very kind and nice. Among the places I went to, I was two-top with the manager. If it were his younger brother, I wouldn't recommend it, and he told me honestly. Director: No pressure or recommendation. Director: I went because the reviews were pretty, but the lines weren't bad. Wow, I just liked it. It wasn't like this, but I was somewhat satisfied because I knew the condition of my eyes. He was kind and told me to ask more questions. Is it because the review photos were so pretty? .. It bothers me a little that I have to move to different hospitals, but in my heart, I am the same as ㅇㅁㄹ. Conclusion: The director is so kind and kind that I just want to have surgery here. Of course, I shouldn't do that, but .. The doctor's review photo is very pretty and he drew the lines. It's okay because it's not bad ㅌㅇㅅ - ㅇㅅㄱ Waiting - Almost an hour Director - I was so unfriendly at first that I was put off, but after talking with him, he seemed to be okay. He caught my concerns about the price and didn't emphasize reservations on the same day. Consultation with the director - Consultation fee of 20,000 won , not worth the money. It was the first place I went to for consultation. He held a ruler around, told me the measurements, and drew a line. He patiently waited for me to tell me anything I was curious about, and was gentle . Of all the places I went to, he seemed to have studied the most about eyes. He identified my eye problems and explained them in the most detail, but my eyes were extreme. It was a pity that he recommended all this and that. It was my first surgery, and when I heard about the two-line selection (?), I thought, ok. Conclusion - The price was actually much more expensive than I thought . Even though it was my first surgery, I paid about 450 won. Looking at the surgery results that the director showed me, I want to do it here. I did it, but I hesitated the first time because of the price. A director at another hospital told me not to go because he couldn't do ㅇㅅㄱ surgery, so I was eliminated . ㅇㅁㄹ - ㄷㅇㄹ Incision + Wit Implant Waiting: First of all, I went prepared that the wait would be long, so I wasn't upset about the wait. I waited for about an hour. There were too many people compared to the size of the hospital, so I was a bit suspicious that it was a factory type . The staff at the info center were very unfriendly. I made up my mind in advance after seeing the reviews at the bottom, but they were still very unfriendly. I think I need some CS training. Manager: I was really upset that a male manager won. Final candidate. It was Ilmi-ri, but I felt like I had ruined everything. Before consulting with the director, I was getting counseling from the director, but he spoke too quickly and seemed impatient, so I hesitated to change the director. But while I was waiting after receiving a consultation from the director, I overheard him talking on the phone with another person, and he seemed to take good care of the patients in his charge. I gained a bit of trust. After consulting with the director, I talked a little more during the consultation with the director, and the male director wasn't bad and was okay. Director's consultation: He was famous for being blunt, so I made up my mind and went there, but he seemed to be kinder than I expected..? It seemed a little cold, but it was kind. In the meantime, it felt like Power T became a socialized F. I really liked the way he drew the lines. He drew the lines many times, and didn't emphasize unnecessary things . When I said I wanted a dual slit, he said, “Oh!! “It’s not that good.” He explained things in an easy-to-understand way and explained them with a lot of analogies. It was pleasant. First of all, I just liked the lines the best among the places I’ve been to, so I want to work here . Conclusion: It’s 1st and 2nd as a finalist.
Written by
App

Comment 30
엽떡마라멋먹고시퍼 2023-07-22 (토) 23:03 1 Years ago Address
Oh, I took the exam again at ㅇㅁㄹ, and my friend saw my eyes and consulted with me right there!!!! The director was really cold and blunt until the day of the surgery, so I was really scared when he drew the line. But, the line came out just as I wanted, so I'm satisfied ^^... .

지딸랑이 Writer 2023-07-24 (월) 13:37 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
폭신베개 2023-07-22 (토) 23:34 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for posting what I was thinking about. It helped me a lot!
냐옹이12 2023-07-23 (일) 00:03 1 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠㅠㅠI have to go too, thank you for the information.
clodee 2023-07-23 (일) 01:09 1 Years ago Address
Oh thank you for the information
Eydhdii 2023-07-23 (일) 01:21 1 Years ago Address
Oh thank you for sharing..~!!
럭키캐럿 2023-07-23 (일) 21:54 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the information! Where is ㅇㅁㄹ??

귀염증이 2023-07-24 (월) 10:29 1 Years ago Address
The first voice appears on Google.
피칰 2023-07-24 (월) 11:45 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

지딸랑이 Writer 2023-07-24 (월) 13:37 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
꾸링꾸르르 2023-07-24 (월) 13:28 1 Years ago Address
ㅌㅇㅅ I was thinking about it, but I’ll keep it in mind! What is the personality of the director of another hospital....ㅋㅋㅋ

지딸랑이 Writer 2023-07-25 (화) 10:34 1 Years ago Address
Haha, it's a lot more expensive than I thought... The estimate was that my eyes would be 100 to 200, and the first time I had double sleep, it was about 470, but if I re-sleep, it would be much more expensive than that... But it seems like the director knows the eyes well.
므밍 2023-07-25 (화) 10:33 1 Years ago Address
It's definitely expensive.

지딸랑이 Writer 2023-07-25 (화) 10:34 1 Years ago Address
Isn’t it so expensive?
Rosieee 2023-08-08 (화) 19:24 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the information!!
정채연아린 2023-08-16 (수) 01:34 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

지딸랑이 Writer 2023-08-16 (수) 08:19 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

정채연아린 2023-08-16 (수) 11:48 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

지딸랑이 Writer 2023-08-16 (수) 21:20 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

지딸랑이 Writer 2023-08-16 (수) 21:20 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

정채연아린 2023-08-17 (목) 03:24 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
차코 2023-08-16 (수) 17:24 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the information!
달달구리죠아 2023-08-17 (목) 10:31 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the info! Where did you decide? I also made a reservation with the same director! It took a while for you to move it around, but I wonder if you have the skills...

iseeu 2023-10-16 (월) 11:12 10 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
성공가보자고 2023-08-31 (목) 04:07 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
헬로마이 2023-09-05 (화) 23:15 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the review!
Tititit 2023-10-25 (수) 10:04 10 Months ago Address
Thank you for the review~!
Jeongii2 2023-11-03 (금) 14:59 10 Months ago Address
ㅇㅁㄹ ㄷㅇㄹ Director, is there anyone who has had an opening? What do you think?
니팡 2024-02-08 (목) 10:01 7 Months ago Address
ㅇㅁㄹ How much did it cost? I want to share the bottom gap, but I'm also curious about the top one. The cold teachers are scary.ㅠㅠ
고민고민된다아아아 2024-08-02 (금) 18:04 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List