• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

Review of facial contouring (ㅅㄷ, ㅇㅍㅅㅌ)

queenmaker 2024-07-23 (화) 15:44 1 Months ago 775
ㅅㄷ The doctor at the private hospital was gentle and explained things calmly. I went there considering 3 types of treatment, but he told me to only do cheek and lip breathing. If I wanted to do more, he told me to advance the tip of my chin, but if I didn't have an existing complex, he told me not to do it. Overall, I felt my trust was greatly increased. No reservation fee via KakaoTalk. You can ask questions in real time, you are kind. There are many people requesting the director ㅇㅍㅅㅌ ㅇㅈㅇ The director looks busy, but he has a good personality. He explains the surgery in more detail than ㅅㄷ. He points out problems, but the content is very similar to ㅅㄷ. No need for a square jaw. Clowns, mini V-line. Or, they said that I could do it through breathing. They recommended a reservation deposit. No KakaoTalk inquiries are allowed . It feels a bit like a factory, so the reliability is lower than ㅅㄷ. Both seem fine. After consultation with the doctor, they boiled it down, but the manager and hospital atmosphere are better at ㅅㄷ. However, the price is more expensive at ㅅㄷ (both) It seems like an expensive axis)

Comment 3
피망가지볶음 2024-07-23 (화) 18:28 1 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
은지별909 2024-07-24 (수) 16:37 1 Months ago Address
They are both expensive places, but they are also good ㅠㅠ.. I also liked Director Kwon Jae-hyun.
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
Alex24 2024-08-03 (토) 03:50 1 Months ago Address
I'm about to go to counseling soon, so thank you for posting your review!
Prev  Next  List