• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Eye, nose ㅁㅎ plastic surgery review

직우맴 2024-07-14 (일) 10:38 2 Months ago 755
I received separate consultations with director ㅇㅅㅎ for the nose and director ㅇㅈㅇ for the eyes . Nose surgery 5.72 million won, eye surgery 275, consultation fee 10,000 won, As period is 1 year. Director ㅇㅅㅎ first reflects my needs in the style I want as much as possible + what would be best to do, and draws a picture of the consultation like this. Dr. ㅇㅈㅇ explained in detail what style my eyes are, held a mirror and looked at them closely to reflect the shape of my eyes, and gave good advice. I was satisfied with both of them because they explained things well. I was planning to do it with autologous rib surgery, so I was able to do it in real time because it is the part where the chest is opened during cartilage surgery. My boyfriend said he could check the CCTV. The consultant wrote on his business card how nose surgery is performed. I was a little nervous because it was my first time, but I was satisfied. I plan to go to a plastic surgery clinic next week.
Written by
App

Comment 8
라잌 2024-07-15 (월) 07:14 2 Months ago Address
The price is a bit high, perhaps because it is self-made.

직우맴 Writer 2024-07-15 (월) 09:08 2 Months ago Address
I'm going to go for a consultation this week too. It's my first time, so I'm not sure if the amount is all that much.
필러필러 2024-07-15 (월) 11:11 2 Months ago Address
Well, it's a large size... Choose your director well ㅜ Hospitals don't charge different prices to the representative director for no reason....

직우맴 Writer 2024-07-15 (월) 11:13 2 Months ago Address
The director I'm looking at right now is looking at the director ㅠ
이러이러한 2024-07-15 (월) 14:16 2 Months ago Address
If it's self-assembly, the estimate isn't bad, right? My friend has no implants and just ears + nasal septum, but I called over 600 at a plastic surgery clinic in Cheongdam or somewhere ;; I guess it's just the heart of the person calling it haha.

직우맴 Writer 2024-07-18 (목) 14:31 2 Months ago Address
Oh really?ㅠㅠ I'm going to go there this week tooㅠㅠㅠ
몰랑몰랑몰랑 2024-07-16 (화) 01:14 2 Months ago Address
Self-proofing costs an additional 100~200 more than the basic cost.

직우맴 Writer 2024-07-18 (목) 14:32 2 Months ago Address
I don't know much, so thank you for the good information!!
Prev  Next  List