• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Daegu nose consultation review

오양양 2024-07-08 (월) 14:34 2 Months ago 583
I got filler with Heico six months ago! Is the tip of your nose slightly compressed? I'm worried about it being saggy and round. My upper lip looks protruding because my philtrum is saggy. I also have rhinitis and have been diagnosed with a deviated septum and inferior turbinate hypertrophy. I made an appointment at V Plastic Surgery on a weekday evening for a consultation with Dr. ㄱㅁㅊ. I don't know what questions I should ask since it's my first consultation. I don't know, and I said I wanted correction of the nasolabial angle and the tip of my nose. I also had severe rhinitis, so I compared the CT and photos taken when I consulted 2 years ago and said that a functional nose would be effective. However, compared to 2 years ago, I have filler and a high nose now, so if I have a nose bridge, I have to remove it. He said it wouldn't matter as long as it was just the tip of the nose. He asked me where I got my nose surgery done 2 years ago when I thought the angle would be prettier when I didn't have any dark ones. Haha. I was wondering if I should put silicone in the bridge of my nose or not, but I decided to get no implants and it's a large size so if I want a functional nose, it's Silvy or something like that. On the other hand, everything seems to be going well. I guess I just need to go to another ENT clinic and get a medical certificate? I really wanted the director to give me an exact estimate, but it seemed like he had a strong desire to do it the way I wanted. He said he wanted it to be like this, and I thought the same, and he said it wouldn't be a problem even though my skin is tough. There was no consultation fee, and after the consultation with the director, I consulted with the manager and found out the cost. I received guidance and was done (functional nose: 100-150, tip of the nose: 220) I booked a consultation with Dr. ㅅㅈㅁ on a weekday evening at ㅂㅁ Plastic Surgery Clinic. It was my second consultation, but I still didn't know what to ask. The director asked me what I wanted and gave a really detailed consultation. It took less than an hour. Same thing but the only one? I felt it all, went to the inside, looked at it closely, judged it, and said that the skin is not thick, but it doesn't stretch easily, so there is a high possibility that it will lower even if it is raised high. Since it has thread and filler in it, the angle may be different from the state when it is all off, and what can I say... I even asked to see a photo if I had one. Anyway, the explanation was so meticulous and customized that my heart completely changed. If only I had had functional nose surgery, I would have definitely come here, right? After the surgery was confirmed, I was told that there would be no charge for filler dissolution. After consulting with the director, I visited the hospital on the 1357th day of the surgery and received information on the cost (tip of the nose: 310). I made an appointment at ㅇㅇㅈ Plastic Surgery on a weekend afternoon for a consultation. I knew the information that you were already cynical through hand training. It was as expected. It is better to use silicone. If you are concerned about the angle of your labia, you will need cat surgery. If you are concerned about the nostril, you can choose whether you want to reduce the nostril or lower the columella. It's all up to your choice, right? It seems like everything will be resolved once the tip of the nose gets thinner and more stubborn. Well, anyway, I said, "I'm wondering if you have any other questions." While consulting with the counselor, he said that I shouldn't put too much pressure on silicone, and that he's never seen inflammation, contracture, etc. at this hospital. The cost is the same with or without silicone (440 won for the tip of the nose). , cat 110) I made a reservation for a consultation with Dr. ㅊㄷㅅ on a weekend afternoon at ㅇㅈ Plastic Surgery Clinic, but there was quite a bit of waiting time and the consultation itself seemed to be simple. He said that it would be like this as he lifted me up with a cotton swab and said that the only thing I felt was a bit of a bump. After listening to it, I knew what he was talking about. Hmm . I don't remember much about the consultation itself. The manager was kind during the consultation, and there was a lot of writing down things on the documents. I know I don't have to write them down, but... I filled out the documents for drugs and was surprised to hear that I wasn't allowed to take sleeping pills or diet pills from a month ago. This is the first time I learned about blood pressure. It looks like you were meticulous in your measurements? (Dream of the tip of the nose, hooked nose? 319 - review condition 297, +alpha if you have a functional nose (they said you had to consult again)) ㄹㅇ Otolaryngology in Daegu is very popular for functional noses, so if you don't want to visit , you can get a CT and medical certificate, so at least go for a consultation first. I'm trying to do it , but I'm really, really worried because I want to get a functional nose, not just for beauty. I'm really torn between ㅂㅇ and ㅂㅁ.....! What do you all think?!?

Comment 9
콕짘 2024-07-10 (수) 00:22 2 Months ago Address
ㅇㅇㅈ 자연스럽게 잘해요

오양양 Writer 2024-07-10 (수) 15:27 2 Months ago Address
미용코수술만하려면 진짜 끌리는데 비염이 심해서 기능코 같이하려니까 그게 되는지 걸려서 ㅠ 일단 상담다녀와볼게욥!!

라이온즈즈 2024-08-06 (화) 21:13 1 Months ago Address
ㅇㅇㅈ 에서하셧나요 담주상담가는데
설블리0104 2024-08-15 (목) 15:19 1 Months ago Address
어디에서 하셨어요?ㅠㅠ추천부탁드려요

오양양 Writer 2024-08-15 (목) 16:23 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
ryddl22 2024-08-21 (수) 21:57 1 Months ago Address
제가 최근 다 상담 가본 곳이네요  저도 기능코 하려는데 수술 어디서 하셨나요 ㅠㅠ

오양양 Writer 2024-08-21 (수) 23:00 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
야채야채조아 2024-09-20 (금) 23:34 3 Days ago Address
혹시 수술 어디서 하셨나요.. 일단 저도 ㅂㅁ 상담 예약해뒀는데 가격 때문에 고민이네요..ㅠㅠ