Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

****First product!/Double eyelid - 9 locations (7/8 added) +7/8 Looks like you've decided on a hospital?

앱쁠 2024-07-04 (목) 06:35 2 Months ago 4151
7/3 written (1 foot)  - ㄴㅅㅎ 7/4 +3 feet  - ㅇㄹ  - ㄱㅎㅅ  - ㅋㄹ  7/5 +3 feet (... but ㄸㅋ alone felt 2 feet ^^...) - ㄸㅋ - ㄱㅇㅈ - ㅇㅇㅇ 7/6 +1 Balpum - ㄱㄴ 7/8 +1 Balpum - ㅇㅇㅋㅌ *When selling balpum, it is recommended to go early to places that sell handmade items in advance and do not require reservations. Even if I go to a place that makes reservations later, I have a certain sense of whether I want to have surgery here, so I am less likely to just blindly pay the deposit. It is true that it can be confusing if you go to many consultations, but I don't regret going to 9 places, and I personally liked it. When it comes to plastic surgery, I am a complete beginner, so it was okay from the perspective of getting information. In fact, I want to go more if it fits my schedule, and in the end, the last few hospitals I'm considering are the ones I'm considering, so I don't know what I would have done if I didn't go to those hospitals.. haha ​​~My eyes~  Currently, my eyes are thin in-line, have some fine wrinkles, and my eyes are open. In my opinion, it's pretty good - I went with the idea of ​​natural adhesion + in-out/semi-out - I wanted to avoid procedures (openings...etc.) if possible - I prefer natural ones *I wrote this when I remembered, so I'm sorry about spelling/typos. Just turn a blind eye... haha ​​*I wrote this from memory as much as possible... um... please know that I didn't remember 100% of the consultation content. Sorry... my memory is short. Start~! ______________ 1. ㄴㅅㅎ (Gangnam) Counseling Director - ㄱㅈㅎ Consultation Reservation - No waiting, 5 minutes while filling out documents? - About 50 minutes in total? - Free consultation - Thin eyelids - Eyes that are slightly protruding - Lines are drawn and maintained well - In-out (possible)     - Epicanthoplasty (recommended) Asymmetry is corrected (You said epicanthoplasty, but you were actually referring to epicanthoplasty)               . → I recommend epicanthoplasty, but there is no problem if you don't do it, it's your choice.               Director → If you only do double-hand surgery and want epicanthoplasty later, it's okay to do it then - Natural adhesion possible (30-40 minutes)     - 5 stitches - Semi-out no…     - He said he had sausage eyes - He said he didn't need an eye bridge - CCTV available - Natural adhesion KRW 880,000         - Reviews (3) Eye photos KRW 880,000 -> KRW 540,000 - Epicanthoplasty KRW 660,000 - Swelling usually lasts for 2-3 days He said it was severe and it would all go away in about 2 weeks - Injection for swelling - Laser for swelling 3 times at any time - He said there was no specific progress check, so if you call and catch me, it's ok - A/S period of 3 years - Proceed with sedation? He said local anesthesia was possible, but he said it was usually sedative anesthesia. [Two-line comment:] The price was cheap, everyone was friendly, and they sent me a summary by text after the consultation. Personally, it wasn't bad for my first consultation, but I think I'll get a better idea if I have another consultation today! Manager - kind and somewhat honest - BUT there is a bit of pressure on the deposit - He said the deposit was 100,000 won and that he would refund it if I contacted him about 4 days in advance... Write it... I put it in, but I made a reservation for a consultation until this Saturday and will think about it again. The director - kind and honest - He asked me if I had any questions along the way, so I asked a few questions - I liked it because it felt like he wasn't recommending unnecessary procedures - Alternately lining my eyes. He made several reservations (in-out, in-out slightly higher...etc.) ______________________ 2. ㅇㄹ (Apgujeong) Director:   - Consultation with the representative director  Consultation:   - ~30 minutes   - I made a reservation online, but he said he didn't show up. .But I ended up consulting at the scheduled time   - I went right in the morning and it was free   - Free (no consultation fee)   - Manager-Director-Director (consultation time is director <>< director) Eye condition: - Short distance between eyes - Eye- Facial distance = Feeling a bit crowded - Protruding eyes - Eye tips are raised - Good ability to open eyes - Speaking of in-out, they fixed several in-outs, it was quite good. Line line/procedure & reason:   Partial incision,     double-wielding - Increased fixation, better fixation than burial. Twisting - Eyes with tips   turned     upward, before may look a bit fierce     - Back/ Surgery to lower the tail and adjust the proportions : - Gun by gun (the director said that many customers who received the special treatment usually bring their acquaintances and come recommended) Whether there is CCTV     - They say there is, and it is possible to get a recording at a low price **Price (a bit expensive) It's a bit thin)  - Partial incision 1.8 million (I can't remember, so it's 160 or 180, but you said total is 300)  - Lateral opening 1.2 million   (when I received the consultation) Student discount -> Total 2.4 million (originally 300)  - He acknowledged that the price was expensive. After-care (scars, swelling):   - No after-care (instead, they said A/S is available at any time if a problem arises...)   - Progress check         - 1 week (stitches), and then 1 month and 6 months. is it? It's something like that, but they say that after about a month, they usually stop coming to check up. If they do, they say  they will adjust the surgery date to the surgery date. Three lines of review:  - Director < Director's consultation time, the director is very, very kind  - It doesn't seem like they run ads (Director) They said that this hospital doesn't do it like other advertised hospitals)  - Leisurely atmosphere ((It could be because I went early on a weekday morning [Director] - He was friendly, but I liked that it didn't feel like it was exaggerated - Answered questions well and forced me to make a reservation) Not at all. He gave me a business card and told me to think about it and contact me. [Director] - He was meticulous and gave detailed explanations, and the consultation time was overwhelmingly long . - He measured the length of my eyes with a ruler and explained it through drawings, making it easy to understand and explaining the surgical process in detail. It was good that they asked me if I had any questions. [Pros] Thorough consultation, 1:1 personalized feel . Friendly expert director, good explanations . No pressure to make reservations. [Disadvantages] If you look at the website , the price is cheap and you only see eye surgery. Doesn't seem to be a hospital that does this. No follow-up care. ____________________ 3. ㄱㅎㅅ (Apgujeong) Director: One representative director Consultation:   - Reservation by phone  - Short wait (~10 minutes)  - Consultation about 30 minutes  - Director ➝ Manager  - Consultation fee 5,000 won Eye condition  - The distance between the eyes and eyebrows is short  - The eye-eye distance is also short  - The eyes are protruding  - The curve in front of the eyes is steep (??, the words you wrote disappear from my memory..) If you go down and in and out, the bangs are a bit buried     - Unreasonable. He said that if you go in and out to show the bangs line, it will look like a L       - I was worried about this, so I asked, and it was good that he said it clearly. - What about eye thickness? He said it was between normal and thin (director). The treatment/line director  recommended in-out or outline   - Non-incision eye correction   - epicanthoplasty (it wasn't a huge recommendation) ~Explanation~ In-out  - Buried (natural adhesion) possible  - It's a protruding shape, so if you hold it high, it looks like a sausage➝ 3 (bulging) Outline  - The corner of the eye is raised, so if you make it out, Looks a little relieved  - It is said that the outing may look a bit like plastic surgery (Isn't it because the surgery itself is weird, but because not many people do it with a slight outline?) Twisting  - It's not completely recommended, but if you do it, the corner of the eye that looks fierce will be slightly gentle  - You can't see much because the bones are blocking it  - Dramatic effect  - The director's official post said that I do not recommend the back flap. He said it would not be very effective.   If you do the top flap ->, you can prevent the in-out bangs from getting buried (you have to raise it)  - But the distance between the eyebrows and the eyes is short, so he also said a forehead lift (recommended × , Description ㅇㅇ) Non-incision eyelid surgery  - Relieve fine wrinkles in the eyes (inline/former double eyelid) Examples of before and after photos  - They show a variety of things  - I personally felt that the effect was minimal even in the photos of the epicanthoplasty, so I wondered if it was really necessary. Surgery:  - 10 minutes of anesthesia for sleeping -> (after waking up) the rest of the local anesthesia  - It takes about 4 stitches for double arms. Depending on the length of the eye, Saaljak Sabasa (they say that if you apply it too tightly, the skin will cry)  - Total surgery time varies depending on what kind of surgery you have  - About 3-4 cases a day (depending on the surgery...ex) If you do 2 revision surgeries, it will be difficult and buried. There may be more surgeries on the full day - CCTV ➝ Yes Price:  - 55 for epicanthoplasty  - 143 for non-incision eye bridge  - 980,000 won for natural adhesion (? 97 or 98 or 900,000 won plus VAT)  - They say they don't do events ( I didn't say it was a review, but I asked because it was an event, so they said it wasn't there... or is it not here?) Aftercare  - swelling injections (same day)     - you can come and get more in between - the director  - patted you with a pack, was firm  - I took a picture with a mirror He drew out each eye line while I was in it  - He was very thorough, and it was well worth the consultation fee. Even if I was curious about my own eyes, it was worth getting the consultation.  - One of the Frant staff members came in the middle of the appointment and gave me a little... unspoken urging. Maybe it was just my mood. Manager  - Meticulous and honest. I asked a lot of questions without being prompted - The manager was very professional - He gave me a business card and gave me a post-it note summarizing the details of the treatment I discussed  - Manager: He said that if you have fine wrinkles/thin eye bags, it can be easily resolved - [Advantages] Yes, no, if you do this, the results will be different. It’s like this… Etc., I feel like you are speaking honestly. I feel like you have explained in the best possible way the possible side effects/current limitations of your eyes. The price is good [not a drawback... but just something that makes you think a little]  - I am the only one offered eye bridge (non-incision eye correction). ____________________ 4. ㅋ (Apgujeong) Director:  - One-person consultation from the representative director:  - Reservation by phone  - Weekday afternoon, immediate consultation without waiting  - Free consultation fee  - Short and informative consultation (~20 minutes) Eye condition:  - No need for eye training  - No need for slitting (they said the eye area may look red)  - Recommended for burial  - Both in-out and in-out are possible (but they don't really recommend out-out)     - People said it holds the line well         - Go home and use a toothpick like this and that. He tells me to hold it and check the line I like. Treatment/line   - Buried in-out  - Tried in-line and out-out.  In-out  - Holds multiple in-outs, thin ones, thick in-outs...etc.  - If it's too thin, it depends on the person. He said that it might be a bit meaningless, but gave me various thicknesses of the lines  - Divide them into lines 1, 2, and 3 (1st thin in-out, 2nd, medium, 3rd wider/higher in-out)     - The director recommended number 2. , the manager said that the 3rd time was fine.   Before and after photos  - He did not show them.     - He told me that the same pair of hands may look different depending on the person's eyes.   - He said that what was caught during the consultation would be buried in the same way. Surgery method  - Local anesthesia - 4 stitches.  - Double hand training is 40 minutes... but if you do ice packs, reception, and other things, they said it would take about 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours. Price (just like what I researched and went to) - Sold 1.5 million won - No reviews/events - Reservation fee/ No pressure to set a date at all! Recovery/Aftercare  - Come back 2 days later and see if it's sticking out? Stitch pulling  - It's okay if you don't come again after that  - No separate after-sales service A/S - 1 year review 1. The director is truly legendary... (I went with high expectations, but he was even kinder) 2. Really kind... Legendary .... I went there with high expectations, but he was even kinder. 3. Legend... I went with high expectations, but the director was really kinder.... (kindness~~....kindness~~~~~... ....ㅊ..~~~) When selling a hospital, you shouldn't choose a hospital based solely on how friendly the director/manager is, but the director explained things slowly and didn't recommend excessive additional procedures, so it was a good consultation to use as a base when selling in the early stages. Director - So Sweet - Explained each thing slowly, gently, and the contents of the consultation. I was able to follow along well - It was nice that I was able to clearly compare several lines by level (?) Manager - Friendly and good at answering questions - No pressure to make reservations ~Summary~ [Advantages]  - He was very thorough when setting up lines. It was nice to be able to compare the feelings and explanations by capturing and explaining them in various ways - I really like the lines you captured! - Speaks slowly and carefully so that you can follow the content of the consultation. [Disadvantage] - Some people may think that it is a bit expensive even though it is a sale. - (It is both a disadvantage and a slight advantage) It was difficult to find a review photo because it seemed like an acquaintance of mine didn't go around very much... They didn't even show me anything during the consultation. I guess it's     true that they don't give much attention to advertisements/reviews - No follow-up management - *Director's consultation room You could smell a bit of cigarette smoke when you came in, but if you're sensitive, please know in advance . This is a place I kept an eye on when selling handmade items, so even though I went with high expectations, they exceeded my expectations... Friendliness is also kindness, but the line was perfect. I liked that it seemed to hold the line that I wanted in a pretty and natural way (it's not my standard at all to just draw a line that's too thin, it's just a pretty in-out feeling that can come out in my eyes), and the person receiving the surgery makes the final decision. It was also nice that you said it was you. I didn't feel like I was being forced at all during the consultation >_< I've already dug into 4 balpooms, but if you were to rank the hospital's bad breath, it would be LOL ><< ㄱㅎㅅ >< ㄴㅅㅎ < ㅇㄹ The consultation with the director was particularly good (Content discussed with the director + additional information) Instead of just listing the surgeries, he also gave his personal opinion and exuded professionalism.) When I saw Seong Ye-sa leave a comment, I was a little worried that it would be like that because I heard that there are things that get in the way when you do it, but I completely understood after receiving the consultation. First of all, there are 4 Fridays (ㅇㅇㅍ, ㄸㅋ, ㄱㅇㅈ, ㅇㅇㅇ) and 1-2 each for Saturdays, Mondays, and Tuesdays (ㄱㄴ, ㅇㄹㅈ, ㅇㅇㅋㅌ), so I'll finish it (because I'm a bit of a worried/worried person). I'm thinking about it - if I look back on Friday and don't see anything that sticks out as much as LOL, would it be better to make a reservation for this? Am I too impatient now? Or at least something that tells you to go to that hospital and make a decision? The 1st day of footwork that ends without hesitation~ ------------------------------The 2nd day of footwork---------- ---------------------------------------- 5. ㄸㅋ (Gangnam) Director:  - Director There are a total of 9 people - Reservation for 1 minute consultation with the director - Reservation by phone - Waiting is crazy       - Waiting for ~15 minutes ➝ Taking pictures       - About 30 minutes ➝ Short consultation with the director       - Waiting for another 40 minutes ➝ Entering the treatment room and sitting down       ➝ Waiting for another 13 minutes ➝ Start of treatment (Director, I think I saw you for less than 5 minutes?)         (((...Director, you told me I would have to wait for about 30 minutes... haha,.. - I think the consultation took a total of 2 hours (mostly waiting time)     - It's me. Well, I had scheduled a consultation, but even though I scheduled the consultations at 2.5 hour intervals, after meeting with the director, I had to leave before I finished the consultation with the manager because the time for the next consultation was running out. The manager said it was okay to have the rest of the consultation via text or KakaoTalk           - but next time. He called me on the way to the consultation and asked if I could come back to the hospital after the next schedule to finish the consultation, so I said ok because it would be better to come to the hospital if possible. ←---- This was the reason I was so tired that day... 1-2 -3 It's not a consultation, it's 1-2-1-3... I ended up going back and forth so much that I got tired of waiting and everything... Hmm, my impressions 4 consultations - Order: Manager - Director - Manager - No consultation fee/free consultation - Director ㄱㅎㅅ Eye condition - Eyes are thin - Protruding eyes - In-out recommended Treatment/line - In-out line, several lines are applied         - Natural line (low), medium height, high, very high He did it like this, but if the line is too high, it will make the eyes look narrow rather than horizontal, so he recommended a medium height (he said it would be better for the line to be thin and long)       - He recommended a subtle line - According to the original principle, I should have made an incision + bridge of the eye (it makes it clearer) ) If this is your first surgery and you feel burdened, they said burial/natural adhesion is possible, so I decided to go here.     - There may be a slightly higher chance of it unraveling. If other people have a 5-6% chance, mine has a 7-8% chance (I have bags above my eyes and am prone to double wrinkles)     - However, since I don't want a completely high line, it's okay to try a non-incision method. - Talk about epicanthoplasty (less on the front of the in-outline) - If you have epicanthoplasty, your eyes will be too crowded ~ Explanation ~ Surgery - Sleep anesthesia (briefly while the eyes are anesthetized) ➝ (awake) Under local anesthesia - How long is the surgery and how many sweats it takes? I couldn't ask... Price - buried 2 million won ➝ (event) 1.29 million won - incision + eye bridge 2.5 million won - upper slit 1 million won ➝ (event) 550,000 won - event price seemed to be based on same-day reservation, partial portrait rights posthumous Management - 1-month, 3-month, 6-month visit progress check and event - Double eyelid without stitches (buried) - Upper slit (with stitches)   - Visit on the 3-4th day, stitch removal + swelling laser (additionally available if desired) Sejoulpyeong: - Is the waiting time real?         - I saw a lot of waiting times related to the waiting time when I was selling Seongyesa's handmade products. The waiting time is truly legendary... Even while I was waiting, the person next to me was whispering about the waiting time,           and in the end, he just left. I know you're busy, and I understand to a certain extent, but isn't it a bit much to wait like this for over an hour? I also         made time to make a reservation for a consultation - Reservations tend to be pressured - It doesn't seem to suit me. Manager - Kind, energetic and proactive - Reservations are pressured (They explained about same-day reservations and said they weren't forced, but I couldn't get a discount. I told him that he would organize the consultation and think about it before contacting me, but he tried very hard to convince me that it wasn't that he didn't understand because most of the doctor's surgery slots were filled during the surgery period I wanted - but my personal conclusion was that he was quite pushy about making reservations. Please know) - On the day of the surgery, the director told me that the consultation was just a taste as he would be holding a lot of lines (I had too long of a wait time, so now it's time for the next consultation (I had higher expectations for the next consultation when I would be selling hand products... ) To be honest, I was distracted because the director came in when I should have been there.) - The director actively gave consultation and explained the reason for recommending surgery well [Advantages] - The director looked at the line and was thorough in explaining. [Disadvantages] - A rather large hospital. Was it like this? There are many directors (this part took a bit of time even when selling handmade items) - There is a push for reservations ____________________ 6. ㄱㅇㅈ Counseling Director - There is only one representative director Consultation - Reservation by phone - Weekday afternoons, write what you need to write and consult without waiting. Received - The hospital is small, and there was only one desk staff member (the director) - Consultation fee 10,000 won (10,000 won) - Consultation approximately ~30 minutes - Consultation was conducted in the order of the director and the director . Eye condition * The director started the consultation and took pictures. (eyes closed vs. open)* - Thin eyes - The right eye is slightly raised and the left eye is slightly below (many people say this) - There are almost no Mongolian folds - Good ability to open the eyes (almost the entire pupil is visible) Treatment/line - They say that each person has a dual-wielding line that suits them. Draw a dual line using a line that matches that eye (so draw the same line several times)       - He is a bit firm in this area - Depending on the eye, it may become in or out later - I have protruding eyes + fat above my eyes. Since it is not there (it is thin), it will come out as an in-out, and later on, if it is more saggy above the eyes, fat grafting may be needed (if the double eyelids are raised and the eyelids are saggy) - buried is enough (they said there is no need to make an incision)       - 5 stitches (± 1 stitch depending on the length of the eyes) ) - No need for eye contact/canthotomy     - When I close my eyes, the front of one side is slightly open     - When I open my eyes, I can already see a lot of pupils, so if I try to open my eyes, my eyes will flutter + I can sleep with my eyes squinted     - I shouldn't do epicanthoplasty - My friend explained everything thoroughly. He showed me a lot of before and after pictures and explained the principles of surgery and everything else! Explain the surgery - sleep for a short time (eye anesthesia), then wake up and proceed under local anesthesia. - There is no CCTV (but after consulting with the director, it feels like you can't even imagine having a surrogate surgery here hahaha) Price - 1.6 million won (sold)     - No mention of events/reviews = No discount included Recovery/ Follow-up care - Visit to remove stitches - No separate swelling, laser, etc. Three lines review: - Conservative + naturalistic, there was no feeling of excessive treatment at all - The consultation was meticulous and the director's consultation was very long, so it was not a waste of the consultation fee - (Regarding the line) The director The director was very opinionated - I liked that he didn't seem overly friendly - There was no pressure to make reservations - The director was very helpful in answering any questions I had - How my eyes are now, how my eyesight looks like this, and he explained this and that in detail - Each person's eyes were satisfied. I want it inline because you grab it with the right line! It may not be easy to go with 'I want in-out one!' [Advantage] - I absolutely want something natural, and highly recommended if you want a line that perfectly suits your eyes - I want something natural and I recommend consultation if you want to receive thorough consultation about your eyes! - One-person hospital [Disadvantage] - If you want something fancy, it can be quite difficult - No follow-up care - The price is cheap (it's a sale!!) - But... they used sharp tweezers to hold the double eyelid line, and it was a bit painful... ㅠㅜ ____________________ 7. ㅇㅇㅇ Consultation Director: - One-person hospital - Consultation with the representative director ㄱㅇㅇ - Reservation by phone - Short wait (~5 minutes?) - Consultation about 30 minutes? - Director - Director - Director - No consultation fee Treatment/Line - Multiple lines are drawn at different heights - Lines are drawn in and out - Told you about the upper opening (there was no pressure or anything like that!)   - If you get the upper opening, there will be a small scar on that side. They told me that it wouldn't be noticeable - Natural adhesion burial is possible - Of course, posterior epicanthoplasty is not required, but can be done if desired - Front epicanthoplasty should not be done Surgery - Brief sedation ➝ followed by local anesthesia - Surgery time: about 15 minutes Price - Burial + Wit ➝ 1,080,000 won + VAT 10% + sleep 150,000 = total of about 1.35 million - I remember it being lower when making same-day reservations - Reservation fee of 200,000 won - The manager was friendly and not overly friendly, which was good - He didn't force me to make a reservation, but he was aware of same-day reservations. I received some from the director - he was honest and asked me if I had any questions - there was no feeling of overtreatment! [Advantages] - One-person hospital - The director's consultation was good and professional. [Disadvantages] - Sleep anesthesia was not included . I was already a little tired from another consultation that day (ㄸㅋ...), so I remembered less information than from other hospitals... In my personal opinion, it's so-so ---------------------------- 3rd day since release ------------ -------------------------------------- 8. ㄱㄴ Counseling Director - Total 5 minutes (1 person) Department of Anesthesiology) - ㅇㄱㅎ Consultation with the director Reservation for consultation - Reservation by phone - Short wait (fill out what you need to write and consult with the director right away) - No consultation fee (free) - Director - Director - Director - Consultation is ~25 minutes in total? Eye condition - Eyes are a bit short horizontally - Very good ability to open the eyes - There is a slight structural asymmetry in the eyes, but they told me that double-wielding would not make it worse Treatment/line - In-out recommended, buried is enough - The lines are very detailed, and hold a lot of them. (Try low once, then high, and try to raise the line little by little to find the best line as much as possible)     - Keep asking questions such as “Is this line too high?” or “Is this too low?” and reflect your opinions to a certain extent. Be firm on the parts you are firm on. Hasim - No need for epicanthoplasty     - No Mongolian folds, the front is already open     - The forehead is a bit narrow     - Eyes will be too crowded if you get an epicanthoplasty - No need for canthoplasty     - When looking at the center of the black eye, the ratio of white behind it is already high ➝ If you open it, it becomes excessive - No need for an eye bridge   - Eyes open well, the reason the black eye is obscured is because the skin on top is slightly covering it (just double-wielding can solve the problem) Surgery - Sleep Brief anesthesia ➝ Proceeded with local anesthesia - Anesthesiologist available - ~1 hour and 30 minutes (including preparation for surgery and recovery time)     - Surgery itself is 20 minutes Price - Buried 1.21 million won ➝ (Event) 900,000 won     - Before/ After sending a photo, sending a photo doesn't mean it's all used, but the hospital says they'll skip it after one test (well... it seems somewhat obvious, because they need to promote it)     - It's based on same-day reservations... but it's 20 minutes before the hospital closes, so there's a little more time to think about it. He gave it to me. Recovery/aftercare - Swelling goes down in about 2 weeks - Visit/checkup after a week + laser for swelling - 2 years of A/S (1 year free, 50% off for 2 years) Manager - He's kind, but it feels like he's overly kind. It was good that it wasn't. Please answer any questions I have! :D - The director summarized the contents of the consultation and explained it thoroughly - The director summarized the contents of the consultation and sent it to me via KakaoTalk - The line was very detailed - It was nice that he was kind and spoke somewhat firmly - There was no feeling of excessive treatment, the procedure Explained one by one why this is needed/not needed [Advantages] - I like the lines, they are very detailed - Price is reasonable + after-sales service included [Disadvantages] - The manager said it takes 5-7 stitches depending on the eye. Does it seem a bit much? (I forgot to ask the director, so I couldn't ask...ㅜ) ㄹ / ㄱㅇㅈ is very naturalistic, so I kind of expected that it wouldn't be recommended for openings, but there wasn't anything different here, so I was a bit surprised. I thought you were going to say wit. Actually, when I went for a consultation, I liked it as my first pick, but this (ㄱㄴ) was equally great! I was planning to cancel because the consultation time wasn't right, but I changed the time... Oh... I'm glad I went. [Unplanned]------------------------- -----Day 4 of Balpoum------------------------------------------ -------- 9. ㅇㅇㅌㅌ Consultation Director - One representative director (single-person hospital) - ㅇㅇㅌ Consultation - Telephone reservation - Weekday afternoon, waiting ><3 minutes - There are 2 desk staff - Consultation about ~30 minutes - Free consultation fee - Director - Director - Director's eye condition *Photo taken before consultation with the director (eyes closed and open) - There is a slight difference between both eyes, but that happens to everyone (as if you were talking about asymmetry) Treatment/line - In-out/semi Tried out       - I recommend in-out because it looks more natural - In-line is too eye-catching - Line several times - Burial is recommended       - I'm young, this is my first surgery, and if I get this much when I line, I'm going for natural adhesion (burial). Please tell me - Eye openings/eye bridges are not highly recommended & not required       - Eye bridges depend on how you feel (if you usually feel heavy opening your eyes or seem to have a habit of using your forehead, you may need them), but I don't think you need them. He said it was the same       - Mongolian folds were not that bad (if you get epicanthoplasty, they look too crowded)       - The area behind the eyes is not stuffy (he said it was already cool considering the white-to-white ratio) - He said it was the eyes that were easier to draw lines Surgery - 5 stitches - 5 days Stitch removal within 1 week - Under sedation (briefly) ➝ Proceeded under local anesthesia - ~15 minutes (surgery) & Preparation/post-surgery - ~1 hour and 30 minutes including all procedures? - (Director's official) Director, 3 surgeries per day - CCTV available (He knew what I was going to say and answered before I could even finish the question.) Price - 1.32 million won ➝ (Event) 715,000 won     - Event only shows before/after eyes (1) - Contact and request only once in 3 months)     - 100% refund 2 weeks before reservation Recovery/aftercare - 2 years of A/S (anesthesia fee is separate) - Swelling laser/scar laser/injection treatment...etc., follow-up care varies depending on the patient's needs, but is said to be all-inclusive (the number of times is not fixed) - On the day of surgery, stitches are removed, and after 1 month, visit the hospital in the following manner. /Process check Director - Friendly and pleasant (this feeling? ➝ ^__^ - When drawing the line, he asked me if my makeup is usually dark//light, and it felt like he was paying attention to various aspects, which was nice. - Kindness, questions) He gave all the answers and I felt that he was good at handling the line - The manager didn't feel like he was over-treating - There was no pressure to make a reservation (explain what you want to explain, get a business card, think about it~ and that's it)     - He said there would be an event throughout July, so I didn't notice that I made a reservation on the same day. [Advantages] - One-person hospital & specializing in eye surgery - Tastes may vary, but I really liked the line they provided (maybe because I went there without much expectations?) - Aftercare seems to be attentive & the price is reasonable (event prices are ~ Cheap, the regular price is ~average?) [Disadvantage] - It is the newest hospital among the hospitals I put on the final decision list . The consultation content itself was very similar to A, so I was a bit surprised that the director said something similar during the consultation. Um... I went for a consultation without thinking that I would have to pay for a reservation at another hospital... but... it was a lot better than I expected, so I ended up getting some consultation after comparing the two hospitals. ..uh...my worries are increasing.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠ Other things have been organized rather neatly, but the last places I visited (ㄱㄴ, ㅇㅇㅋㅌ) are really...okay. __________Summary__________ Brief summary of the recommendations/consultation details now. If you do... [9 feet] - burial 8/9 - partial incision 1/9 - top/front opening 4/9 - back/bottom opening 2/9 (but one of them is said to be not very recommended, ~~ (Just a bit) - Eye bridge 1/9 [Organized by hospital] 1. ㄴㅅㅅ   - Buried + epicanthoplasty (He says epicanthoplasty, but he said upper epicanthoplasty) 2. ㅇㄹ   - Partial incision + posterior epicanthoplasty 3. ㄱㅎㅅ   - Buried + epicanthoplasty + Back/bottom opening (not highly recommended) 4.. ㅋㄹ   - buried 5. ㄸㅋ   - buried + top opening 6. ㄱㅇㅈ   - buried 7. ㅇㅇㅇ   - buried + top opening 8. ㄱㄴ   - buried 9. ㅇㅇㅋㅌ   - buried I heard a lot. Health... - Good ability to open the eyes - Protruding shape, thin eyelids, slight fine wrinkles - Recommended in -out - Avoid epicanthoplasty (I have received a few consultations for upper epicanthoplasty to show in-out bangs) - Easy to draw lines _______________________ After completing the presentation, table format I will make a summary and add it again. I looked at all the reviews of the recent 7-8 months on the website, made a list, and went to a consultation. I hope it will be of some help to the experts who are looking for double hands . - ㄱㅇㅅ - ㅋㄹ - ㅇㅇㅍ (consultation cancelled) - ㄸㅋ - ㄱㅇㅈ - ㅇㅇㅇ - ㄱㄴ - ㅇㄹㅈ (consultation canceled) - ㅇㅇㅌ - ㅇㅇㅍ and ㅇㄹㅈ I want to go to counseling too. I don't have time in my schedule..ㅜ Now I really have to make a decision. .. What I received for consultation now is ㅋㄹ = ㄱㄴ = ㅇㅇㅋㅌ >> ㄴㅅㅎ > ㄱㅇㅅ > ㅇㅇㅇ > ㅇㄹ > ㄸㅋ ___________________________________________________ ~Until I decide on a hospital, I'm writing this down alone~ I'm leaving it for myself, so it's a problem even if I don't read it. No hahahaha 7/7 - I'm currently contemplating between ㅋㄹ and ㄱㄴ and I'm planning to decide by Monday morning and set a date... The price difference is about ~500,000 won, but that's not a big problem and my personal experience is that I trust ㅋㄹ more. This and A have more detail and I like the lines. +(Added in a hurry in the early morning ㅋㅋㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ) Are you releasing it by any chance? I found a few related articles on Seongyesa... hahaha. I can't sleep and am thinking about it while Googling right now... +7/8 hahaha I ended up staying up all night. Ah...I can't bear to choose the one with greater risk among the two based on my standards. I'm so scared hahahahahaha. I'll just be more clear about communicating the lines I want when designing. The surgery itself is already a big challenge for me, so I guess I'll decide on ㅜ ㅋㄹ? I'm going to Gangnam today to inquire and make a reservation. + I paid the deposit (200,000 won) -! Surgery is in a few days! +7/9 (Day of consultation ㅇㅇㅇㅌ) Haha... Oh my... The place I went to for consultation without thinking about it is better than I thought... It's a lot better... - The line is ㄱㄴ, and ㅇㅇㅌ is slightly better than ㄹ. High - ㄹ (established 14 years ago), private hospital, - ㄱㄴ (established 5 years ago), 5 medical staff (consulting director) - ㅇㅇㅇㅌ (established 3 years ago), private hospital (eye specialist)   (date of establishment ≠ experience of director) ) - If I change my reservation, it seems like I'll lose a (a lot) of the reservation fee, but well... I think it's right to make a decision without regrets... I'll think about it slowly and if I change hospitals, I'll add it and write it down. +7/11 It’s the same as the hospital! I'm going to get my feet in order, make an appointment for surgery, and update my review of my double arm. Thank you all for reading my brilliant review haha. Well then, everyone is happy today as well~! ⸜(*◉ ᴗ ◉)⸝

Comment 99
바오팸S2 2024-07-04 (목) 08:33 2 Months ago Address
보기 쉽게 잘 정리했당 근데 발품리스트 다 가는거야? 너무 많으면 헷갈려서 추려서 가는게 좋을거 같은데 ㅠㅠ 자연스러운거 원하면 ㄱㅎㅅ ㄸㅋ ㅇㅇㅇ ㄱㄴ ㅇㅇㅋㅌ 이렇게만 다녀와도 괜찮을거 같아
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
데지미아 2024-07-04 (목) 09:14 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

앱쁠 Writer 2024-07-04 (목) 09:40 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
밖은네온 2024-07-05 (금) 18:11 2 Months ago Address
진짜 꼼꼼하다ㅋㅋㅋ 나도 발품팔고 ㄸㅋ에서 했는데 자연스러워 고정력도 딱 좋고! 추가 발품다녀와서 고민해봐ㅜㅜ
어쭈구리111 2024-07-05 (금) 23:28 2 Months ago Address
진짜 꼼꼼
배고파요밥좀주세요 2024-07-06 (토) 01:45 2 Months ago Address
나도 오늘 세 군데 다녀왔는데 기 빨리더라 ㅠㅠ 후기 고마워!
규규펭귄 2024-07-07 (일) 13:19 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

앱쁠 Writer 2024-07-08 (월) 02:10 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

앱쁠 Writer 2024-07-08 (월) 10:16 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

규규펭귄 2024-07-08 (월) 21:11 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

앱쁠 Writer 2024-07-10 (수) 00:39 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

규규펭귄 2024-07-10 (수) 13:32 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

앱쁠 Writer 2024-07-11 (목) 12:42 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

규규펭귄 2024-07-11 (목) 18:53 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

앱쁠 Writer 2024-07-11 (목) 22:01 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

규규펭귄 2024-07-11 (목) 23:28 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

앱쁠 Writer 2024-07-12 (금) 21:41 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

규규펭귄 2024-07-13 (토) 00:14 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

규규펭귄 2024-07-15 (월) 12:13 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

앱쁠 Writer 2024-07-15 (월) 20:16 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

규규펭귄 2024-07-15 (월) 23:59 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

앱쁠 Writer 2024-07-16 (화) 13:09 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

규규펭귄 2024-07-17 (수) 16:13 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

앱쁠 Writer 2024-07-18 (목) 10:27 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

규규펭귄 2024-07-18 (목) 19:54 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

앱쁠 Writer 2024-07-19 (금) 09:52 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

규규펭귄 2024-07-19 (금) 14:27 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

앱쁠 Writer 2024-07-19 (금) 15:30 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

규규펭귄 2024-07-20 (토) 12:56 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
이츠미미미누 2024-07-08 (월) 01:02 2 Months ago Address
혹시,,, 실례가 안된다면, 비밀글로 초성 병원 풀네임 알려줄 수 있을까?? 내가 완전 아무것도 몰라서 어느 글도 못알아듣겠아 ㅠㅜ

앱쁠 Writer 2024-07-08 (월) 10:01 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

이츠미미미누 2024-07-08 (월) 17:23 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
닾흐네 2024-07-08 (월) 14:17 2 Months ago Address
예사야 .. 너 진짜 파워j인거야..? 대단하다 너무너무 덕분에 너무 좋은 정보 고마워!!
게느미 2024-07-08 (월) 18:22 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

앱쁠 Writer 2024-07-09 (화) 13:40 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
닉쿤네임 2024-07-08 (월) 18:46 2 Months ago Address
좋은 정보 진짜 고마워 ... 도움 정말 많이 됐어 !!! 꼼꼼해서 넘 부럽다 ㅠㅜㅠ
쌍수수수수퍼노바 2024-07-09 (화) 02:22 2 Months ago Address
내가 이걸 보고갔어야하는데ㅠㅠ 참고해서 다시 발품팔아야겠다 고마워
찐빵은찐찐 2024-07-09 (화) 19:07 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

앱쁠 Writer 2024-07-10 (수) 00:45 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

찐빵은찐찐 2024-07-10 (수) 00:56 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

앱쁠 Writer 2024-07-10 (수) 01:12 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

찐빵은찐찐 2024-07-10 (수) 08:25 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

앱쁠 Writer 2024-07-10 (수) 17:47 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
kikibi 2024-07-10 (수) 04:06 2 Months ago Address
혹시 나도 병원이랑 원장 비밀글로 풀네임 알 수 있을까 ㅠㅠ??

앱쁠 Writer 2024-07-10 (수) 17:13 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

kikibi 2024-07-10 (수) 17:58 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

앱쁠 Writer 2024-07-11 (목) 22:13 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

kikibi 2024-07-12 (금) 10:53 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

앱쁠 Writer 2024-07-12 (금) 21:44 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
히히히히히히코코 2024-07-10 (수) 20:05 2 Months ago Address
혹시 나도 초성말고 풀네임으로 알 수 있을까?
고마워ㅜㅜ

앱쁠 Writer 2024-07-11 (목) 12:46 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

히히히히히히코코 2024-07-14 (일) 21:36 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

겨울시러 2024-07-22 (월) 14:09 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
찐빵은찐찐 2024-07-10 (수) 20:10 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
보엘고고 2024-07-11 (목) 22:04 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

앱쁠 Writer 2024-07-13 (토) 00:24 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
illiiiiiil… 2024-07-12 (금) 08:23 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

앱쁠 Writer 2024-07-13 (토) 00:23 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
찐빵은찐찐 2024-07-13 (토) 13:16 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

앱쁠 Writer 2024-07-15 (월) 20:21 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

찐빵은찐찐 2024-07-15 (월) 21:11 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

앱쁠 Writer 2024-07-15 (월) 21:35 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

찐빵은찐찐 2024-07-15 (월) 21:45 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

앱쁠 Writer 2024-07-15 (월) 22:07 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
망고망고빙슈 2024-07-13 (토) 16:32 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

앱쁠 Writer 2024-07-15 (월) 20:22 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

망고망고빙슈 2024-07-15 (월) 20:39 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

앱쁠 Writer 2024-07-15 (월) 20:42 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

망고망고빙슈 2024-07-16 (화) 10:58 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
방가방가햄톨 2024-07-14 (일) 16:00 2 Months ago Address
최거다ㅠㅠ 나 ㅋㄹ 고민중인데 혹시 여기서 하기로 햇어??!

앱쁠 Writer 2024-07-15 (월) 20:24 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

방가방가햄톨 2024-07-15 (월) 20:33 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

앱쁠 Writer 2024-07-15 (월) 20:45 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

방가방가햄톨 2024-07-15 (월) 21:42 2 Months ago Address
고마오 예사 잘될거라 믿고 예약한거긴 하지만 후기가 마니 안보여서 내심 걱정했는데 이렇게 조은 후기 남겨줘서 고마오 ♥ 굿밤되구 잘 회복되길 >.<
삐약이24 2024-07-16 (화) 12:50 2 Months ago Address
나도 발품 중인데 풀네임 알 수있을까 ..ㄱㄴ랑 ㄱㅌ?가 너무 궁금해

앱쁠 Writer 2024-07-17 (수) 07:54 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Egan 2024-07-17 (수) 04:01 2 Months ago Address
나두 발품중인데 풀네임좀 알려줄수 있을까?? 알려주면 도움많이 될거 같아 :)
어어ㅓ읕 2024-07-19 (금) 01:23 2 Months ago Address
나두 풀네임 알 수 있을까.. 진짜 다 찾아봤는데 도저히 모르겠다 ㅠㅠ
하루다루 2024-07-21 (일) 20:20 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
겨울시러 2024-07-22 (월) 14:11 2 Months ago Address
정리 쵝오야~~!!
나도 병원, 원장님 풀네임 좀 부탁해
통무마뭉 2024-07-26 (금) 21:35 2 Months ago Address
정리 진짜최고다….나도 ㄴㅅㅎ이랑 ㅇㅇㅋㅌ 비교중이었는데 ㅜㅜㅜ 둘다가봐야되나 덕분에 좋은정보얻고가!
kkj001 2024-07-29 (월) 19:18 2 Months ago Address
내가 고민중인 병원있어서 읽었는데 정보 너무 알차다 ! 고마워~~!
메론빙수 2024-08-04 (일) 21:46 1 Months ago Address
정리 진짜 고마워! 이제 막 발품 팔려고 준비하고 있는데 진짜 많이 도움된다!! 혹시 괜찮다면 풀네임 가능할까? 너무 고마워!!
미니한혀니 2024-08-04 (일) 22:59 1 Months ago Address
우와 정리 잘해따 !! 혹시 수술은 했을까? 나도 ㅋㄹ 상담받고와서 고민중이라.. 만족하는지 궁금해 !!
상수하자 2024-08-04 (일) 23:37 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
또자링 2024-08-07 (수) 15:05 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

앱쁠 Writer 2024-08-27 (화) 07:15 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
폼폼푸린세스 2024-08-12 (월) 20:37 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
딩가리딩딩 2024-08-17 (토) 02:14 1 Months ago Address
정리 진짜 짱이다...! 나도 ㄴㅅㅎ, ㄸㅋ, ㅇㅇㅇ, ㅇㅇㅋㅌ 다녀왔는데 내가 정리할 때 빠트린것도 다 있어서 다시 참고하기 너무 좋다..고마워!
qnaodh 2024-08-17 (토) 14:12 1 Months ago Address
나는 얇은피부에 조금 늘어났구 겹쌍꺼풀이 너무 심해서 이제 막 손품 팔고 있는데..ㅠㅠ 예사 정리한 병원 풀네임이랑 원장님 정보 좀 알 수 있을까?? 지난달부터 눈 뜨는게 너무 힘들어서 상담 꼭 받아봐야할 것 같아서ㅠㅠ 나도 엄청 꼼꼼한 성격라 예사처럼 이곳저곳 다 알아보고 싶어ㅜㅜ!!
무융 2024-08-20 (화) 00:45 1 Months ago Address
나도 오늘 ㅋㄹ 상담갔다왔는데 넘 고민중이라ㅠㅠ 혹시 수술 했어??

앱쁠 Writer 2024-08-27 (화) 07:21 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
드링킹 2024-09-03 (화) 14:33 30 Days ago Address
수술했어??
발품3곳햇는데 ㄱㄴ이 젤 맘에들어서 고민중
2곳은비절개 1곳ㄱㄴ만 절개 얘기해서 갈려가지고ㅋㅋ
내생각도 비절개엿는데 젤 맘에들엇던곳만 갈려서 흐음
deti2 2024-09-06 (금) 02:17 28 Days ago Address
나도 ㅋㄹ 상담 가보려고 하는데 혹시 수술 했어?? 어떤지 궁금해 ㅠ
자바시티 2024-09-08 (일) 16:44 25 Days ago Address