Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[체형&바디]

Liposuction & Transplantation Review (Beware of many hospitals)

샤샤04 2024-03-23 (토) 03:44 3 Months ago 2638
1. Le Rose armpits + abdomen, love handles, lower back + pubic area, hump, collarbone + pelvic hip dip transplant = KRW 10.5 million Director Kim Hye-won drew the lines while looking in the mirror together, and after examining the ultrasound alone, the director said that since there was a lot of fat, it would be effective if it was removed. The consultation is also professional. They gave me a discount from the original 12.7 million won to 1050 won, but it's still expensive. I don't want to have my pubic area, hump, and collarbone done, but it feels like they're forcing me. It's my first visit to the hospital, so I don't think they asked properly. They forced me to make a same-day reservation very harshly . Core Levy 2 + iron, recovery injection + compression garment service 2. Bobby line arm, shoulder blade, collarbone + side chest + bra line + lower arm + lower back + abdomen, love handle + upper buttock + pubic area + face, horseback riding, buttocks + hip dip transplant = 26 million Won The director's consultation was very professional and long. He showed me before and after photos of each area and explained in detail. The director's consultation was completed quickly by looking at the lines and telling me where to remove the area. But I didn't want to do the thighs, but he said I had to do it to get the proportions right. Even if I did remove the thighs, the price was too much. High and it becomes the whole body, so it has to be divided into two times. No pressure to make same-day reservations. 5 high frequency treatments + 2 scar services. Compression garments, injections, and medicine costs separate . 3. Roble Avenue Arm, shoulder + abdomen + hip dip transplant (including compression garment) = KRW 7.8 million Wonjun Kim The director looked at the ultrasound and drew the lines carefully. The director was also kind and nice. The price was the cheapest and everything was good, but there were not many reviews of the hip dip transplant. Other places said it was a surgery that could be done all at once, but here they wanted to do it in two parts (my condition is so bad) For this reason) There is no follow-up care, and if you post a review, you will receive one high-frequency treatment. No pressure to make a same-day reservation . 4. Choice Line arm augmentation + abdomen + hip dip transplant = KRW 11.1 million (cash price) I really liked the consultation with the director. He is kind, professional, and full of energy. The manager is friendly. The reviews are good. It's the line I want, but the price is a bit high. No pressure to make same-day reservations. High frequency 1, Endermology 2, scar 3 services, compression garments separate 5. Line & View Arms, back convex + abdominal love handles + hip dip transplant + Horse riding suction = 9.5 million won . First of all, there is no consultation with the director here. They do not tell you in advance before going to the consultation. If you go for a consultation, there is only consultation with the director. You have to reserve the consultation with the director in advance and incur a 30,000 won consultation fee. I think they should have told you before going to the consultation. The consultation with the director is professional. However, the surgery is performed by the director, but it is difficult to make a decision without consulting with the director. And when you look at the estimate for the surgery, the price varies greatly even for the same area. Same-day reservations are forced. Was it 5 high-frequency treatments? I did not receive detailed information 6. Proudly pulled out armpits + abdominal love handles + pubic area, pubic bone + pelvis transplant = 10.3 million won (cash) I received consultation from Director Daewon Kang, and he explained it kindly and in detail. The manager was also kind, but he did not negotiate the price. According to the reviews, Some people do well and others fail, and it's said that they have a lot of luck with surgery, so it's a little scary. No pressure to make same-day reservations. Swelling laser 1, high frequency 1, Endermology 2, Accucurve 2, scar laser 3. 7. The line organizes the area and amount through KakaoTalk and doesn't show it. I don't really remember, but I think it was a total of 7.8 million won. I heard the price after consulting with Dr. Jae-ho Cho, but it was over 1,400, so I said I would switch to Dr. Baek Jung-jae. They said the surgery style was the same because Dr. Cho taught and raised me. Dr. Cho is famous for being good at stem cell liposuction. The consultation was okay, so I paid the deposit, took pictures, and signed a consent form with the desk staff. I asked something about the surgery, but it was different from what I expected, so I asked the director to call him back, and he said he couldn't see me because he was eating. They responded very unkindly. I was in a bad mood and had plans later, so I said I would make an appointment and come back. Even after I left, I still didn't hear from the manager, so I asked to connect with the manager through KakaoTalk at the hospital, and he said he was busy with consultations, so he said he would tell me later and he would forward it to me later. The staff member on KakaoTalk was also unfriendly. I did n't hear from him for a while. They said they would just cancel, so they contacted me. I was about 10 minutes late because they were busy doing something, but they said they would not be able to contact me because work was over. The deposit would be refunded. 8. Reart upper body suction (I don't remember the details) Pelvic support horse riding suction, 8 million won. The waiting time for the consultation was very long. The manager was very helpful. He was kind and nice. The director seemed weak, and instead of looking in the mirror and consulting with me, I took off my clothes in front of the director and touched my fat with my hands to explain. I wish the director would do something after looking at my body. It's not a recommendation, but what about this? What about this? I think there was post-care after adding the area, but I don't remember. 9. Cheongdam Slim's entire upper body + hip dip transplant = KRW 7.29 million (excluding compression garment, medication, and blood test). The director's consultation was good. I also saw an ultrasound and looked at the line together in front of the mirror. Reviews, price , The facilities are also good. The manager explained a lot about the area, post-surgery care, etc. Negotiation is not easy, perhaps because the price is already low. There are 4 high-frequency post-care sessions.
Written by
App

Comment 25
웅유니 2024-03-23 (토) 07:17 3 Months ago Address
우오ㅏ 자세한 후기 알랴줘서 고마워!  참고해야겟다

샤샤04 Writer 2024-03-23 (토) 22:13 3 Months ago Address
웅웅 ㅎㅎ
소세지탈출 2024-03-23 (토) 18:46 3 Months ago Address
고마워 초이스라인 가고픈데 진짜 가격이 쎄다 쎄

샤샤04 Writer 2024-03-23 (토) 22:14 3 Months ago Address
엄청 높은건 아니지만 조금 애매하게 높긴하지ㅜㅜ
방슈링 2024-03-23 (토) 21:18 3 Months ago Address
초이스는 진짜 가격이 쎄구나ㅜㅜ근데 후기보면 팔이 진짜 너무예쁘더라..

샤샤04 Writer 2024-03-23 (토) 22:14 3 Months ago Address
웅 라인은 잘뺘주시는듯해
개우울 2024-03-24 (일) 21:51 3 Months ago Address
이쁘면 인정이긴하데..너무비싸긴하네

샤샤04 Writer 2024-03-29 (금) 12:20 3 Months ago Address
웅 ㅠㅠ 돈열심히모으는중
Beasjsb 2024-03-25 (월) 11:03 3 Months ago Address
와 상담 엄청 많이 돌았구나.. 나도 로블은 후기 예뻐서 리스트 넣어놨는데 참고할게ㅎㅎㅎ

샤샤04 Writer 2024-03-29 (금) 12:20 3 Months ago Address
웅 잘다녀와!!
한섬섬한 2024-03-25 (월) 12:16 3 Months ago Address
다른 병원 보다 실장님 상담 전문적인 것도 맞구 원하면 원장님 상담 스케쥴 조정해서 가능해ㅋㅋ원래 지흡 자체가 부위나 용량 따라서 비용 다른 거 알고 있어서 난 불편한 점 없이 수술 결정 했었는데 같은 곳 상담도 사람 마다 다르게 느껴지긴 하나봥

샤샤04 Writer 2024-03-29 (금) 12:27 3 Months ago Address
활동내역보니까 마지막 활동이 작년 3월이던데 갑자기 이글에 댓글달아준 이유 알수있을까? 그리고 글에서 원장님 상담은 따로 예약하고 가야된다고 이미 적었어 ㅎㅎ 나도 체형에 따라 추가금 발생하는건 발품 많이 다녀봐서 알아! 같은부위, 같은사이즈에 사람마다 금액 다르다구 말한거야~
보래돌이 2024-03-28 (목) 06:57 3 Months ago Address
자세한 후기 고마워~

샤샤04 Writer 2024-03-29 (금) 12:27 3 Months ago Address
웅!ㅎㅎ
밤비48 2024-03-28 (목) 22:28 3 Months ago Address
자세한 후기 고마워! ㄹㄹㅈ가 비싸긴하네 ...ㅠㅠ

샤샤04 Writer 2024-03-29 (금) 12:28 3 Months ago Address
비싸긴하지ㅜㅜ 그래두 상담 다녀와볼만한듯!
뉴류 2024-04-03 (수) 01:35 2 Months ago Address
와... 진짜 발품 엄청 많이했네... 자세한 후기 고마워!! 근데 가격 장난아니다..
쿠나 2024-04-18 (목) 01:00 2 Months ago Address
ㄹㅇㅇㅂ에서 했다 망했다는 글 어디서봤음
아기너구리 2024-04-28 (일) 04:53 2 Months ago Address
오 후기 너무좋다
근데 상체에 좀 지방있는타입이야?? 험프랑 쇄골까지 봐주는구나
코쿠쿠 2024-05-05 (일) 15:08 1 Months ago Address
감사합니다
끼여오오오 2024-05-08 (수) 09:52 1 Months ago Address
예사 혹시 수술했어? 로블이랑 뽐빼 보고있는데 정보 고마워ㅜㅜ
jklan 2024-05-12 (일) 18:55 1 Months ago Address
결정은 아직 안한거야?! 가격 정말 천차만별이다
iliilllili… 2024-06-19 (수) 23:53 13 Days ago Address