• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of the first pair of hands ㅁㅅㄹㅇ, ㄱㄹㅂ

nanemo 2024-06-23 (일) 00:01 3 Months ago 868
I'm in my 30s, both sizes are the same, the eyelids between the eyes and eyebrows are bulging, and the eyebrows are raised, covering the upper part of the pupils, probably because they're droopy . I won't do any slits. I'll post a picture of the eye next time and discuss it... Anyway, I'll mainly use the consultation with the director rather than the manager. Because I’m going to get surgery from a doctor! 1. I went to ㅣㅗㅏㅣㄴ to get ultra-conservative counseling. There were a lot of reviews saying that the director was scary, so I was very scared, and because it was my first hospital, I couldn't ask a lot of questions. But it was better than I thought.. After wearing a headband, making a line, and explaining, there was also time for questions. The degree of protrusion on both sides was different, and the power to open my left eye was a little weak. You are talking about incision + eye correction. Surprisingly, the diagnosis was that I had thin skin without any sagging. I wondered if it was an eye for which surgery was not recommended (I couldn't ask...) The nurse I consulted had very natural double eyelids... I was jealous... as 1 year, no negotiations... 2. ㄱㄹㅂ( ㅡㄹㅗㅣ) Consultation with the representative director. My likeability skyrocketed by pointing out what I thought was the problem with my eyes. I showed you a photo of the thin in-out, and I confidently and resolutely recommended an understatement of 1 to 2 mm. I asked if there was a lot of skin space, and they said it wasn't much, but about 1~2mm. I think it simulates the degree of eye closure when the restraint is performed , saying that this isn't uncomfortable, but I don't know much about it. Did I wrap it well? The lines that were drawn were natural and I really liked it. If you want to do an additional top slit, do it. Recommend Nungyo They provide a lot of follow-up care, such as 3 years. Discounts for same-day reservations and photo sharing. During the consultation, I liked option 2, but I was worried that the first surgery would require an excision rather than just an incision. It feels like they are saying that the shape of the line that will be created will be good rather than the functional one .. ㄱㄴ, ㅇㅇㅂ, ㅇㅇㅋ There is still consultation left!
Written by
App

Comment 4
요잉지 2024-06-23 (일) 08:20 3 Months ago Address
ㅁㅅㄹㅇ I was looking into it, thank you for sharing!!
데지미아 2024-06-23 (일) 22:48 3 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.

nanemo Writer 2024-06-23 (일) 23:02 3 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.
도토리1111 2024-06-26 (수) 04:29 3 Months ago Address
Thanks for sharing the information!!
Prev  Next  List