• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㅋㅂㅈ, ㅂㄷㄴ foot product review

찡찡쫑쫑 2024-06-22 (토) 19:12 3 Months ago 1062
I had a hard time making a consultation appointment on Saturday, so I went to two places. First of all, I wanted rhinitis surgery, so I mainly chose hospitals that offer both functional and cosmetic services, and hospitals where the doctor is an otolaryngologist. Still, I thought it would be helpful, so I wrote down the shape of my nose . Situation: Low eyebrows, low bridge of the nose, very slight curve, tip of the nose, and slightly deviated nasal septum. For reference, there was no pressure to make reservations at either place. Since my wish was to have no implants due to fear of side effects, I went to two places that are famous for pursuing a natural look. That was the reason I visited them. First of all, there is one director at both places and he is a person with excellent expertise in the nose field . - He checked the inside of the nose with a CT scan and said that the symptoms of rhinitis and deviated nasal septum were not as serious as I thought, so I decided on whether to perform the surgery myself. There was a reconsideration. The director was honest and did not overtreat the patient by saying that functionally it was not absolutely necessary and that if I wanted to cosmetically, he could do the surgery. He said that there would be changes mainly in the tip of the nose rather than the bridge of the nose, and the materials used were nasal septum + ear cartilage (nasal septum + ear cartilage). When writing this), you said you would use it. If you were to have surgery, they recommended a chin implant or chin filler to match your facial harmony. /as period: 2 years, estimate: 400 ㅂㅈ - I had a CT scan at a previous hospital and received consultation, so I did not take separate photos or CT scans here. The consultation with the director was not very long. The director said he showed me the nose that would change in advance using Photoshop, and I also had a mock plastic surgery. I guess the director had similar thoughts. He looked at my nose and gave me a diagnosis similar to the consultation at the previous hospital. Here, we mainly talk about the tip of the nose. He gave it to me and said that the materials used would be the nasal septum + ear cartilage (if the nasal septum is small). However, it is different from the previous hospital in that they will make an osteotomy to make it thinner and put the ear fascia between the eyebrows to raise it by about 1mm. /AS Period: 3 years. 480 (same-day reservation 430) Both places are famous, so I am worried about which one to choose, but I am also worried about whether I should get nose surgery because I don't think there is a big problem with the rhinitis I was worried about. If I harvest ear cartilage, there will be a trace and if I make an incision, There will be an incision line left, but I'm worried that it will scrape off.

Comment 3
수수주연까까 2024-07-02 (화) 00:25 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

찡찡쫑쫑 Writer 2024-07-03 (수) 07:28 2 Months ago Address
흔하지 않은거같아 ㅋㅋㅋ나도 잘 못들어봤거든 근데 이비인후과가서 따로 진료받았는데 비중격이 휘어있어도 필 필요가 없다고 그러네 예사도 기능문제 없으면 성형에 대해 한번 더 고민해봐

수수주연까까 2024-07-03 (수) 12:22 2 Months ago Address
나도 비중격 휘어있는데 메부리코땜에 ㅜㅜ 기능보다는 미용목적으로 코성형 생각중이야! 비중격휘어서 비중격만곡증 진단은 받았는데 비염이나 코막힘 증상 항번도 없었어 ㅜㅜ
Prev  Next  List