• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[가슴성형]

Review of consultation for revision surgery for ㄱㄹ ㅇㅂㅇㅇ rupture

넓적리뼈 2024-06-14 (금) 11:31 3 Months ago 546
Reason for deciding to repeat the exam: A rupture was discovered during a breast ultrasound examination. It was the first rupture in 8 years. Hospital inquiry begins. Of course, I was even more worried because it was Allergan... Since I got the checkup, I've hardly ever slept well... I kept looking up reviews of relapse from night to dawn and seeing reviews of removal, and I was at a loss and confused as to what to do. Then, the reviews I received from those two places resonated with me the most, so I went for a consultation at the hospital and went to the breast surgery clinic. The ultrasound director looked at it in person again. It is said to be ruptured. The capsule was removed and reoperation was recommended. Allergan->Motiva. Bottom bow. Although up to 335 is possible, we recommend 315 to be safe. The consultation with the director was short, but the manager looked at it for a long time. I was satisfied with the explanation as it showed several photos of actual surgery cases, making it easy to understand and detailed. In fact, I wish I had known about this place during my first surgery.. I also think about it. A one-year follow-up program is provided, and AS is provided free of charge once in a lifetime. ㅇㅂㅇㅇ - It’s plastic surgery, but it’s a collaboration with breast surgery. I brought a CD of the ultrasound at ㄱㄹ, received a consultation, and received another ultrasound on the spot. Likewise, I was told that it was ruptured and a base excision was recommended to remove the capsule. Motiva 320~335, recommended. I liked the director because he explained things well and was very considerate, but the director felt like FM. It felt like we just talked to each other and the consultation was over. Aftercare is provided for one month and scar management is provided after 6 months. AS incurs an anesthesia fee for 1 year, and after 2 years, a 50% surgery fee is charged. It varies for each period, so it is recommended to inquire through KakaoTalk or during in-person consultation. Both are private hospitals. Anyway, the hospital only provides reference to the fact that you have to go to the hospital and get counseling and feel it yourself to be accurate. I suddenly got a consultation, so I wonder if it's right to repeat the exam. Looking at the reviews of people who are getting rid of it, they say they feel relieved, refreshed, and comfortable, but I thought I might be opening up more trouble for myself. I spent quite a bit of time worrying about it... There may not be a right answer anywhere, but I'm worried even more because I don't have the confidence to go up to the operating table again, and there's no 100% guarantee that it won't cause rupture... But once I got a taste of big breasts, I went back to living with my old breasts. I don't want to ㅠㅠ... I felt like I was giving up on my life as a woman, and I was so distraught that I wrote this review to cool off and organize my thoughts. After writing it, it reminded me of that consultation and my mind became more complicated. Anyway, the choice is mine. Even though it's scary to make a decision, I'm going to do my best and make a wise choice. Whether it's a repeat surgery or a removal surgery, I'll write a review after I get it. Thank you for reading. I hope this helps someone looking for information on reoperation!

Comment 4
코점막 2024-06-14 (금) 12:47 3 Months ago Address
오ㅓ..
동그람잉 2024-06-14 (금) 17:00 3 Months ago Address
근데 파열이면 제거든 재수술이든 피막 완전제거 해야되지 않아? ㅇㅂㅇㅇ는 완전제거 후기 많아서 알고 있었는데 ㄱㄹ도 된대? 나도 지금 어떻게 해야 할지 결정을 못하겠네.. 보형물은 언젠가는 제거 하긴 해야 하니까 제거 하고 마음 편히 후련하게 살고 싶기도 하고.. 상실감 때문에 후회할거 같기도 하고..
소라소 2024-06-15 (토) 10:08 3 Months ago Address
성형에 많은 고민은 필수입니다
Ultherapyy… 2024-07-26 (금) 06:51 1 Months ago Address
나도 재수술 알아보는거라 비슷하다
Prev  Next  List