• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Sunken Eyes Daejeon Double Hands Product Review 2

몰티즈 2023-06-17 (토) 19:16 1 Years ago 1258
I went to two more places last week! Previous reviewIf you are curious, click on the nickname to check the post. Hospital name Hyeong-ju Lee (this is the best so far) Price Basic incision 130 Epicanthoplasty 30 Upper epicanthoplasty 30 (Is epicanthoplasty and epicanthoplasty total 30...?) Total 150 Surgery [v] Incision fat removal [v] epicanthoplasty → epicanthoplasty, like epicanthoplasty, anesthesia so that the line in front is visible [ v] sleep [v] local anesthesia line [v] in-outline The line is made visible even when the eyes are open. I took it several times and liked it. They confirmed the size of the double eyelids and it was appropriate. Size Surgery time 1.5 hours   Number of visits (when to remove stitches) Stitches are removed in about 4 days Spring after a month Number of surgeries per day 4 (peak season like December, currently 2 per day) Eye condition No eye evaluation No consultation fee Other The director's consultation was very quick. He held the line, taught me the surgical method, told me when to remove the stitches, and consulted with the rest of the director. He asked me what it was like when I received a consultation elsewhere, and I told him that I was told to correct my eyes. The director said, "Ugh, it's not necessary." The director said he was more comfortable with in-out than anything else. They didn't tell me that I was going to fall in love with them and the way they drew the line was the prettiest and my heart goes to this place...! -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------ Hospital name Bravo Price Basic incision 121 epicanthoplasty 55 Epicanthoplasty 176 Surgery [v] Incision anesthesia [ ] Sleep [v] Local anesthesia Line [ ] Outline [ ] Semi-outline [ ] Inline [v] In-outline They say that because the eyes are sunken, the eyebrows will go down and eventually become saggy. They say that to improve this, they will need a forehead lift later. Surgery time : 1 hour. Like epicanthoplasty. If so, 1 hour and 10 minutes   , number of visits (when the stitches are removed), 5 days of stitches removed, AS period of 2 years, after-care as the incision may come loose, scars in the first month, laser service, eye condition , sunken eyes, the distance between the eyebrows and the eyes is close, the skin is thick, so the swelling lasts for a long time or looks unnatural. It can be a bit uncomfortable, but there is no consultation fee. Others open and close my eyes many times. The director and manager are very quick to talk and act. They do n't recommend epicanthoplasty. Even if you try it, it's only 1mm, so it's optional. They say epicanthoplasty scars are easy to see. They say you can see well. The eye bridge effect won't be great. A style that makes double eyelids small and natural. (Director said) The incision removes some of the fat, but the thick feeling may not go away. Because the skin is thick, the swelling can last for a long time. It goes by quickly, and he speaks very quickly. He even told me everything I didn't ask about, such as AS or scar laser, first. There was nothing to do. They said they don't do forehead lifts here. The recommended hospital is Time Plus Dr. Smee. Director Han said forehead lifts are about 300 degrees, so the recovery time would be long and I should think about it ============== ================================= So far, I've heard number 3 what I wanted the most, and I like it, but number 2 and 4 The previous hospital said that the eyebrows would be lowered in the same way... I was very worried, and after returning from the visit, I found out by looking at the doctor's information that Director Burabo had previously worked at Lee Hyeong-ju's hospital...! And Dr. SMI, one of the hospitals recommended for forehead lift, was also where Dr. Burabo previously worked.
Written by
App

Comment 7
브뤽 2023-06-17 (토) 21:46 1 Years ago Address
go for it !!
비터s 2023-06-17 (토) 23:59 1 Years ago Address
I heard there is a good place near Daejeon Station. Have you been there?? I knew it after I double-handed...
minsol 2023-06-18 (일) 00:34 1 Years ago Address
It's better to go to Seoul than Daejeon.
지누입니데이 2023-06-20 (화) 16:42 1 Years ago Address
I enjoyed it. Thank you for writing in detail!
선숙2 2023-06-22 (목) 12:43 1 Years ago Address
잘봤엉!
딩긍 2023-06-26 (월) 18:09 1 Years ago Address
나는 부라보에서 했옹!!! 나는 닥터스미랑 부라보 고민하다가 부라보햇는뎅

alswl5956 2024-06-12 (수) 08:29 2 Months ago Address
혹시 지금은 어때??
Prev  Next  List