• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of eye revision surgery

배완 2022-08-04 (목) 10:10 2 Years ago 708
For the first surgery, I didn't know much and went to a place recommended by an acquaintance, but the results weren't very good, so this time I did a little research and went  to 3 places, including Gangnam ㅇㅂㅈ ㅇㅇㅂ ㄱㄴ. ㅇㅂㅈ ㅇㅇㅂ is very famous for men's eyes, and according to the app reviews, it turned out that they did a really good job. I received the consultation with high expectations, but I was confused. It was a place that was clearly said to be good, but I felt like I was wondering what it was. I had no expectations and couldn't even remember the name of the director. I even waited for an hour and thought about just leaving, but I received a really good consultation and I liked it. All the consultations with the director are similar. They forced me to make a reservation on the same day, set the price high and gave me a lot of discount, pretending to be generous, and one place even tried to induce me to pay in cash. But I couldn't go empty-handed because I came from the countryside early in the morning and I was exhausted. They had a rubbish condition that if you cancel the reservation, you will get it back minus 10%. The price seems crazy, but I made a reservation at ㄱㄴ and returned home. Before leaving, I almost thought about getting it from ㅂㅇㅎ, but I think this is why I have to sell my feet.

Comment 7
크리지아 2022-08-04 (목) 12:52 2 Years ago Address
Thank you so much for the good information. ㅇㅇㅂ ㅂㅇㅎ The director said he was good at men's eyes... I guess he had to sell his feet, so they forced a deposit for all three places??

배완 Writer 2022-08-20 (토) 02:32 2 Years ago Address
3곳 모두 당일예약하라고 하더라구 주소를 지방으로 해놔서 더그런듯..ㅎ
떡볶이초밥 2022-08-05 (금) 00:54 2 Years ago Address
좋은 정보 감사해용!
지나1004 2022-08-05 (금) 14:25 2 Years ago Address
ㅌㅋ에 오원장님도 잘하신데요
해보쥬 2022-08-08 (월) 18:00 2 Years ago Address
좋은정보 감사합니다.
ㅇㅇ라라 2022-08-19 (금) 14:00 2 Years ago Address
후기에 ㄱㄴ 별로 안나와서 불켜고 찾는 중인데  ㅋㅋ저도 ㄱㄴ 예약중이요

배완 Writer 2022-08-20 (토) 02:33 2 Years ago Address
병원이 돈이없어서 바이럴을 많이 못뿌렸나봐 ㅋㅋ 수술 잘되길 난 이미하고 회복중