• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[가슴성형]

Review and CC question ㅜㅜ

경건주의자 2024-05-22 (수) 17:57 4 Months ago 740
168/50 Chest cage 70 I chose the implant through Motiva (I liked it the most when I looked up the construction rate statistics and YouTube videos...) ㅂㄴㅂㄱ - Director A - The hospital is from the basement to the 6th floor, and the breast center is on the 5th floor. -I don't know if it was because I was sharing it with Yoongwak, but there were so many people and there was a wait on site. -I felt that the consultation was friendly and that both the manager and the director explained things in detail. Perhaps because it was a female director, I was able to feel comfortable during the fitting. -Motiva 340cc, if you are greedy, you can go up to 360cc. A dual plane is also possible, but since you don't have any assets, you said it would be possible to do a sub-fascial one. You can choose. Incisions are recommended with a quick recovery period. Nowadays, everyone says that they get back to their daily routine quickly by taking a nap. -Aftercare includes both CAPS and scar laser, and called hyperbaric oxygen therapy, where you go into a high-pressure chamber and inhale oxygen... and they do it 3 times with a strange machine that helps wounds recover quickly (I didn't quite understand, but anyway, it's some kind of expensive machine) Same) - possible within 1 year (in case of contracture) - general anesthesia - forced to make same-day reservation -I've met a few patients and it feels like they all come to the hospital to receive care?? I liked that the hospital was clean and not complicated - the director was friendly and very considerate, and I felt like he made customized recommendations based on my body type without any pressure. I get the impression that the director takes my body type into consideration when diagnosing everything from size diagnosis to incision method. -This is my first surgery and I am not without assets, but since the bottom line is not clear, the scar may be more visible than expected when the implant is inserted, so they recommended that it would be better to go into the armpit. -Motiba can accommodate up to 315cc, but it is said that anything larger than that does not fit XX body type -And they recommended a dual plane, so I asked about the fascia, and there is a risk of rippling for the fascia, and the current asset is not even B... so it doesn't feel good. They say it won't be as good as you think. The shape when lying down is also better for my body type... -Somehow, the hospital's own explanation felt detailed and professional. However, I was satisfied that they took the time to explain it in a way that was easy for non-expert patients to understand. It took a really long time. In total, the consultation lasted approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. -1 year of follow-up management. (Caps, mezzo, infrared, heat pack, scar laser/you can also receive care for free afterwards!) -as lifetime -general anesthesia -forced to make same- day reservations It felt a bit odd - There are two breast surgeons here as well, and I received consultation from the representative director. - The director's consultation was friendly, but the pronunciation seemed a bit inaccurate, so there were some things I didn't understand. Still, when I asked questions, it was nice that he explained everything on the screen. I understand well - I think Motiva 320~335 is possible. I don't think you should be too greedy about the size, that's just the max. I think it would be better to use a double plane, and there is no bottom line here, so I recommend it. -The counselor didn't force me to make a same-day reservation at all, and he did a good job in a friendly manner, but rather than giving me the feeling of actively explaining anything, I felt like he was just explaining what I needed to do. It took about 1 hour and 10 minutes, but I think the waiting time was almost half... -Up to 3 months of follow-up care -as lifetime -General anesthesia -Forcing same - day reservations As for the CC difference... the overall story is... I feel like ㄱㄹ, ㅇㄷ counseling is more professional, so I'm leaning more towards that, but because of the CC difference ㅜㅜ I haven't decided yetㅜ I'm also worried about going to the hospital, but the CC's are so different. ,,, I don't know what's right, so I'm looking at other people's reviews and comparing them, but I don't know how to make a decision. Can I ask people who have similar ribcage and body type as me what implants they got and whether they're currently satisfied with it? I just want a natural b~c cup. Is 340-360 too big for a 70 ribcage?? I want to avoid sizes larger than D, so please be considerate of the size. What size should I use to get the cup I want?

Comment 6
함시크 2024-05-22 (수) 18:37 4 Months ago Address
헉 나 흉곽 67에 310 넣었오 ~ 기본 자산이풀 a정도라 풀c에서 d 나올거 같아 보통 150cc에 한컵이라 어디서 본 거 같아
자연스러운거 추구하는거같은데 자산 좀 있으면 200후반대도 괜찮을거 같고 아니면 300초반이 나을 거 같은데??

경건주의자 Writer 2024-05-23 (목) 11:10 4 Months ago Address
헉 310 넣고 만족해 예사야?? 나도 200후반대, 300초반대도 괜찮을거같은데 거거익선이란 말 보니까... 욕심나기도 하고 그렇다 ㅜㅜ

함시크 2024-05-23 (목) 15:50 4 Months ago Address
나는 지금도 너무 만족해. 뭔가 여기서 더 컸으면 부해보였을거 같아! 내 친구도 200후반대 했는데 나랑 그렇게 큰 차이는 없고 나는 하기전에도 내친구꺼 엄청 크다고 생각했던터라.. 참고로 내 친구는 한지 3년정도 지났어! 예사가 추구하는 이미지가 자연스러운게 맞다면 그정도 했르면 좋겠는데??

함시크 2024-05-23 (목) 15:54 4 Months ago Address
물론 d 이정도가 옷태나 이런게 더 살겠지만 평소 추구하는 옷 스타일도 고려해봐야될거 같아.
그리고 벗었을 땐 너무 큰것보단 자연스럽게 큰게 더 예쁘지않을까싶오. 나도 예사랑 같은 이유로 사이즈 고민 200후반대랑 310으로 고민했거든 근데 둘중에 고민하는건 별로 큰 의미가 없다해서 그래도 좀 더 큰 300초반으로 한거야. 예사도 300 초반 츠천할게~
나도 진짜 한달 앞두고 사이즈 고민 엄청하고 엄청 찾아봤었오 ㅎ
리야임 2024-05-23 (목) 15:08 4 Months ago Address
욕심이 날거 같기는 하네요
LAeve 2024-06-04 (화) 10:44 3 Months ago Address
저도 168cm 57kg 가슴둘레 75 인데요
처음수술,재수술할때도 265 넣었어요~
풍만한 감은 좀 떨어지지만 아주 자연스럽고 옷입기도 좋아요~
흉터 만 아니면 전혀 수술한지 모를것같아요~^^
Prev  Next  List