• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Naturalist Kim Deok-jung’s footwork review

미닌치 2022-08-19 (금) 11:50 2 Years ago 1790
Naturalist Kim Deok-jung, foot review, consultation fee. I went there, but it was the first time I called through Seongyesa. The store was old, but the interior was the best out of all the places I've been. Well, that doesn't matter. Info. The kids looked really young, and they kept giggling and chatting and laughing among themselves . When customers come, their voice suddenly changes and they respond in a mechanical voice that is not friendly at all. Haha. Of all the places I've been to, it felt like I was working part-time with babies. The director was kind. Haha. He did n't force reservation fees or make excessive recommendations. The director looked tired, but he didn't show any signs of it, and he was the best among the famous doctors. They were kind. They didn't take pictures or take city shots. They just gave me advice right away. They looked at my nose in person and drew a picture to explain it by comparing it to the ideal nose. Do I have a big nose? However, they did not specifically recommend the ribs and said that they use the ears and septum. They said that I would have to open it to find out if I looked at it with Citi, but they told me that the ribs would be inserted when necessary during the surgery . They did not force me to make a reservation, and since there was only one time for the date I wanted to make a reservation, I made a reservation and there was no cancellation fee. I feel good haha, but I want to use it, but I don't know which is right, donation or self, so I'm holding off for now.

Comment 8
쩨니유닝 2022-08-19 (금) 17:55 2 Years ago Address
If you can’t use ribs, you don’t have to use them, right? Are you trying to be fancy?
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

미닌치 Writer 2022-08-19 (금) 19:06 2 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠ No, I want to do it naturally, but I have a big nose and both my ears and nose cartilage are really soft when I look at them.., I also felt like I needed to use a rib while looking up the information, but other people said it was bitter, but I didn't even touch my nose to see if it was bad even if I didn't use it. I'm worried because I didn't...
장리리 2022-08-19 (금) 18:02 2 Years ago Address
As soon as I got surgery from Dr. Kim, he didn't force me to do it, so he wanted my articulation to be fancy??

미닌치 Writer 2022-08-19 (금) 19:07 2 Years ago Address
I don't want to be fancy, but do you have a big nose? I feel like I should write it, but is it okay if I don’t?

장리리 2022-08-22 (월) 14:19 2 Years ago Address
When consulting with the director, I felt that he only recommended what I needed, so maybe he didn't recommend it because I thought I wouldn't need to use it? If in doubt, consult again!
지유닌데 2022-08-23 (화) 15:37 2 Years ago Address
The info kids are young and they are responding to each other in droves. It feels like the director is also half-hearted, and Director Kim Deok-jung explains everything in detail. I recently went to a consultation and am planning to get surgery from Director Kim Deok-jung. Have you decided?
워넙이야 2022-10-15 (토) 12:31 1 Years ago Address
I also asked about costal cartilage while receiving Dr. Kim’s consultation!! But you just said it was too much for the first surgery.
두짱 2022-12-16 (금) 02:11 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List