• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[남자성형]

4 male eye plastic surgery reviews

매드아이 2022-08-09 (화) 01:24 2 Years ago 1191
First of all, the biggest problem with my eyes was that the tail of my eye was raised and my eyes were small, but I commonly said that I wanted to lower the tail of my eye and make my eyes bigger. And since my vacation started on August 8th, it was important whether I could have surgery on the 8th or 9th. 1. ㅇㅃㅅㅅ ㅅㅎㅇㄱ (Bucheon) Price: KRW 1.45 million including protective lenses Time: 2 hours Surgery: Partial incision, fat removal, eye correction Special features: Lifted eyelashes, double eyelids, possibility of narrowing eyes when sleeping, reason for leaving asymmetry as is I just went there because one of my acquaintances used to work here when he was a student, but he said the asymmetry would remain the same and I didn't like the director's consultation, so I quit. Does the manager feel somewhat introverted as well? 2. ㅌㅍㅇㅅ (ㅊㅈㅎ) Price: KRW 2.64 million Time: 2 hours Surgery: Rear opening, bottom opening, invisible inner double line, incision eye correction, asymmetry lowered as much as possible Special features: 1 year of AS I went here because it was recommended to me because a friend of mine had done it. The director seemed confident. I don't know if the waiting time was during a time when there were no people, but there wasn't much waiting. But it felt like there were a few reviews on the app... 3. ㅊㅇㅇ (ㅊㅈㅎ) Price: 2 million won including 3 reviews Time: 1 hour Surgery: posterior epicanthoplasty, epicanthoplasty, incision eye correction, slightly double eyelids at the end Special note: 1 year of AS To be honest, I didn't like the consultation with the director, but when I went around Seongyesa, it seemed like he was a bit famous, so in the end, I chose ㄷㅇㅇ. But the manager was friendly at first, but as time went by, he became slower to respond and it felt a bit like that. It's not that it's unfriendly or anything like that... 4. ㅇㅇㅂ (ㅇㅇㄱ) Price: Partial photo disclosure (only eyes visible) + 2 apps 3 times depending on review writing time (6 times in total) = 220 Time: 1 hour and 30 minutes ~2 hours of surgery: posterior epicanthoplasty, epicanthoplasty, incision eye correction, slight double eyelids at the end I was most worried between ㄷㅇㅇ and ㅇㅇㅂ, but I had more experience with ㄷㅇㅇ ㅊㅈㅂ, and I don't really look good on having different parts done, so I chose ㄷㅇㅇ. . In the end, I decided to have it done at the somewhat famous ㄷㅇㅇ, and I had the surgery today. The review of the surgery will be posted later in another article.

Comment 11
castelH 2022-08-17 (수) 01:26 2 Years ago Address
ㄷㅇㅇ is definitely famous, so you can trust it! I hope your surgery goes well!

매드아이 Writer 2022-08-19 (금) 11:24 2 Years ago Address
감사합니다~
짱구스밥버거 2022-08-19 (금) 11:17 2 Years ago Address
이제 한 열흘지난거같은데 잘받으셨나여?!

매드아이 Writer 2022-08-19 (금) 11:24 2 Years ago Address
받긴 받았는데 아직 붓기가 빠져봐야 잘 된건지 알거같아요! 아직까진 딱히 만족까지는...

짱구스밥버거 2022-08-19 (금) 11:33 2 Years ago Address
붓기빠지면 후기 꼭 부탁드려요! 저도 관심있는 병원이었어서ㅎㅎ
된찌 2022-08-19 (금) 17:22 2 Years ago Address
정보 감사해요 ㅎㅎ 후기 할인은 상담받을 때 병원측에서 먼저 얘기하나요?

매드아이 Writer 2022-09-14 (수) 09:28 2 Years ago Address
아이고 사이트 접속을 잘 안해서 이제봤네요 ㅠㅠ 네 먼저 얘기해줬어요 실장님이
이젠성공하나 2022-09-04 (일) 01:03 2 Years ago Address
저도 알아보는 중인데 후기 부탁드립다!

매드아이 Writer 2022-09-14 (수) 09:29 2 Years ago Address
전 갠적으로 잘 모르겠어요... 전보다 눈이 커지긴 한 것 같은데
디얼 2022-11-24 (목) 22:03 1 Years ago Address
후기 결과 궁금하네요 !
ㅁㄴ뚀후ㅕㄴ 2023-02-28 (화) 16:59 1 Years ago Address
ㄷㅇㅇ가 ㅣㅔㅣ 맞죠?
저도 이곳 고려 중인데 지금 상태 어떠신가요?
Prev  Next  List