• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Rhinoplasty review!~

햄토리어라 2024-05-27 (월) 18:16 3 Months ago 978
Ever since I was young, I felt like my nose was very cavernous and I was under a lot of stress because of my curved nose. This time, I decided to give it a try during my vacation and looked around at various places and got a consultation! It was my first time, and I don't prefer places that operate like factories, so I mainly looked into single-person hospitals and got consultations! Haha haha ​​> This is the first place I went to. When I arrived, the directors were very kind and guided me so I filled out the checkup form, waited, and consulted with the director! The director showed me before and after photos of similar cases and helped me a lot by taking images of when I had surgery on my nose. Since I have rhinitis, he also consulted with me about functional nose surgery and the after-sales service was good, so I added it to the list haha! (I'm still thinking about it...) However, the price of autologous ribs is higher than other implants, and since it has to be done with autologous ribs, the price is actually a bit burdensome...! ㅇㅇㄹ> It was originally a two-person hospital, but this time they opened it for one person, so I went there! It was a hospital on the list because it had good reviews for nose surgery before , so I went to this hospital a second time because it was close to me. I arrived first, filled out the checkup form with the director, waited, and got a free CT scan. The waiting time wasn't that long, and I received a consultation with the director right away. The consultation was quite pleasant, and based on the CT scan taken earlier, the consultation was long and discussed the pros and cons of autologous ribs and implants. I liked that you told the truth. However, even if the surgery is done with implants, it is a bit expensive. The doctors at both places are very kind and it was great to understand my needs and make suggestions first. By comparing before and after photos based on similar noses, I was able to adjust the angles and have confidence in the nose surgery, so I was able to trust it. Regarding the price, implants/autologous ribs, etc., I plan to think about it for a few days and consult again!
Written by
App

Comment 6
코스모스꽃 2024-05-27 (월) 18:50 3 Months ago Address
ㅋㅂㅈ 후기도 좋더라 ~ 추가로 더 몇군데 보려구? 나도 첫수라 ㅋㅂㅈ랑 ㅇㅂㄹ ㅊㄷㅊ 이렇게 3군데 추려두긴 했는데! 앞으로  두군데 더 추리고 상담 잡으려했거든! 상담시간은 보통 어느정도 됐어?
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
쩡이민 2024-05-27 (월) 19:05 3 Months ago Address
오오 나 지금 코때매 발품 중인데 ㅇㅇㄹ은 나도 다녀와봄!!  원장님 재밌으시지ㅎㅎㅎ! ㅋㅂㅈ는 나도 예약 잡아서 곧 가는데 넘 떨린당~~~
쭈이요 2024-05-27 (월) 23:57 3 Months ago Address
좋은정보 고마워
뽑뽕 2024-05-28 (화) 02:50 3 Months ago Address
발품정보 너무좋다
지니지닞 2024-05-28 (화) 19:13 3 Months ago Address
나 ㅋㅂㅈ에서 수술함 ! 전체적인 느낌 더 궁금하면  내 발품후기 봐봐 !!!!
아아앙아아오옹 2024-05-31 (금) 22:09 3 Months ago Address
ㅋㅂㅈ 어때???
Prev  Next  List