Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

I sold 4 places to remove the under eye area and I am worried.

스트로보 2023-04-28 (금) 02:48 1 Years ago 2821
The bulging eye bags under my eyes made me look tired, so I went to a few hospitals to get the fat under my eyes relocated, but even after receiving consultation, I wasn't sure where would be the best place to get it done. 1) Apgujeong ㅎㅂㄴ ㄱㅎㅇ I thought it was an advantage that it was a one-person hospital and specialized only in eye plastic surgery. In particular, it specializes in anti-aging areas such as lower eyelids and under-eye areas than Ssangsu. The consultation was sincere, but I didn't know what to ask, so I mostly just listened to what was said. I received a quote for under-eye area of ​​150. They said they would only have one surgery per day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, and that the surgery date could be about a month after the consultation date. Oh, they said the surgery would be done with local anesthesia rather than sedation. But who does anesthesia in a hospital where there is no anesthesiologist to introduce the medical staff? 2) Gangnam Station ㅇㅇㅋ Director ㅊㅁㅅ I went here because it is a private hospital that specializes only in the eyes, but it seems that the main focus here is double eyelid surgery rather than the undereye area or lower eyelid. There is an anesthesiologist working here, not the director. It is said that the surgery is performed while you are awake after being put to sleep and injecting local anesthesia. It seemed like the surgery would be possible in about 2 weeks. The director's consultation here was also quite sincere. However, when I searched the name of the hospital on Google, related search terms such as viral and black immediately came up, which made me a little anxious; The estimate here too was 150. 3) Director of Sinsa Station ㅇㅇ ㅈㅅㄹ  I received counseling from the director of ㅈㅅㄹ, who was at ㅌㅇㅅ and then moved to ㅇㅇ. The consultation wasn't bad, but they said the surgery would be done under sedation throughout the surgery. (There was no anesthesiologist in the introduction of the medical staff here either;;?) However, I was a bit reluctant to go to places that use sedation anesthesia for plastic surgery because they said I should be suspicious of surrogate surgery. If you look at the hospital's website, it says that they do not do surrogate surgery... but the estimate was 120 on the condition that photos of the eyes were disclosed. 4) Gangnam Station Director ㅇㅂㅈ ㅈㅇ There are 6 directors here, and the representative director ㅅㅈㅇ and Director ㅇㅎㅈ, who do a lot of eyelid surgery, are famous, but there is a huge backlog of consultation reservations, so I made a reservation with Director ㅈㅇ. The consultation wasn't bad, but since I was flat and didn't have front cheekbones, they also recommended fat grafting to my front cheekbones, but I didn't really want to change the shape of my face, so I declined this. When performing surgery, they said that they would put you under sedation and local anesthesia like ㅇㅇㅋ and then perform the surgery while you are conscious. If you are having a hard time, they can add an additional sedative anesthetic. There is an anesthesiologist here too. The surgery schedule seemed to be possible from next week, and I called for a 110 quote on the condition that I post a photo review on Gangnam Unnie, Bobby Talk, and plastic surgery community. I think the safest(?) choice is ㅎㅂㄴ, which specializes in under-eye areas, but I'm thinking about going somewhere else for cheap, but I'm also a bit reluctant to share photos... What criteria should I use to judge this? Even after receiving counseling, I don't know because everything is explained in the same way;;

Comment 21
dieeeeeeet 2023-04-28 (금) 09:02 1 Years ago Address
Look for a lot of reviews at Sungyesa, focusing on those hospitals, and see if there are any reviews about dents or anything like that. I don't know about anything else, but let's avoid the ones that have reviews about dents or nerves.... It's better because it's bumpy, so I don't know if I have to do it again....
맘쭈 2023-04-28 (금) 11:14 1 Years ago Address
I'm looking into it too. It's a large plastic surgery hospital, and the doctors say the consultations are good and the aftercare is also good. ㅁㅇㄹ also appears a lot on YouTube and seems to be trustworthy, so I'm considering two places.
이뮤우 2023-04-28 (금) 11:34 1 Years ago Address
Have you been there too? Needles that the doctor uses under the eyes? They say he's the doctor who patented it - I went to that hospital and got a consultation to get my nose and under-eye area done - but I canceled to get my nose done elsewhere ㅜㅜ But he wanted to get my under-eye area done there ㅠ
그레이슫 2023-04-29 (토) 09:35 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅂㅈ I said I had to make a reservation for a consultation in December, so I made a reservation, but Director ㅈㅇ is also curious about the review of the surgery.
floflow 2023-04-29 (토) 15:56 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the review, I will keep it in mind!
고로케고 2023-04-29 (토) 21:58 1 Years ago Address
고마워!
성형정보234 2023-04-30 (일) 05:23 1 Years ago Address
감사합니다
코코크런치 2023-05-03 (수) 15:22 1 Years ago Address
눈밑지 손품팔고있는데 후기 감사!!
으닝ㅎ 2023-05-05 (금) 21:52 1 Years ago Address
눈밑지 알아보는중인데 참고할게요 감사합니다 !!♡
싱계 2023-05-06 (토) 01:37 1 Years ago Address
후기 고마워!! 참고할게
J연 2023-05-07 (일) 21:38 1 Years ago Address
후기 감사