• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㅅㅅㄷㄹ Jongno branch functional nose review

로더리 2022-08-16 (화) 16:16 2 Years ago 628
1. Hospital: Samsung ENT Clinic Jongno Branch First of all, when it comes to functional coaches, this is the most popular place, so I went for a consultation. It was said that it was possible to correct a crooked nose while having a functional nose, so I received consultation for that as well. I made a reservation, but the waiting time was a bit long, and I received counseling from a different director (a woman) rather than the teacher that appears on YouTube. If you would like to receive consultation from the representative director, be sure to tell us when making a reservation. Because it was Saturday, there were many other ENT patients, so the waiting time was about 10? minutes? It wasn't long. Go and get a nasal endoscopy. I took a CT scan and was found to have a narrow nasal valve (not a stenosis) although the septal deviation was not severe. It is said that a hooked or crooked nose requires an osteotomy during surgery. Since the tip of the nose is a bit far away, insertion of an implant is recommended. (No pressure x) After the consultation, I consulted with the manager. If you get a curved nose and curved beak and no implants with a nasal valve, it's 480. They said there would be a discount if you do something, but I don't remember, and if you remove the nasal valve, it would be a big discount. The director didn't mention silicone, but the manager mentioned silicone. Surprisingly, there aren't many surgeries..? I see that they will accommodate your desired date as much as possible... Other desk staff are just so-so... I am worried because there are a lot of negative reviews about this hospital itself.
Written by
App

Comment 4
HeLlOByE 2022-08-18 (목) 18:15 2 Years ago Address
Have you ever had surgery? I'm worried after getting a consultation today, but there aren't too many reviews and I'm worried about the cosmetic aspect. I have severe septal deviation and both the nasal valve and inferior turbinate, so I was told about 500.

로더리 Writer 2022-08-18 (목) 18:16 2 Years ago Address
I only had a consultation and no surgery :) I'm still choosing a hospital.

HeLlOByE 2022-08-18 (목) 18:21 2 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
샤뤼 2023-09-13 (수) 14:28 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List