• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Review of nose revision surgery! ㄱㄹㅂ, ㅎㅇㅌ, ㅇㅂㄹ, ㅊㄷㅊ

융융21 2022-08-05 (금) 11:33 2 Years ago 3778
**Warning for long post** ㄱㄹㅂ Director Noh First of all, it was a bit funny in the elevator lol. Three or four people got in with me, and they all stayed still after seeing me press the 7th floor... We all awkwardly got off at the plastic surgery clinic. The counseling director was kind and pretty. In fact, the kindness was average (I felt like the vibe was something that had been developed over time), but I just felt good because the face was pretty. I'm quite a nerd myself. When Dr. Noh came in, he bowed his head and greeted me, and thanks to that, I also got up and greeted him as well. Actually, I didn't have high expectations for a large hospital, so I thought I'd just refer to the explanation until I received a consultation, but the director was so confident. It was so overflowing that it was overwhelming. Something like ‘I can do it!!!’ It's not like this, it's 'heh.. this is shit.' I feel like this haha ​​3-4 years ago, I had a bulge and covered it with a layer of the thinnest silicone, but I didn't like the silicone so much that I thought about having a second surgery. (It was bent and stuck in.) When I was having surgery, everyone would always say implants if I had a bulge. They told me they had to put it in, so I cried and said I just had to eat it and had the surgery. But when the teacher listened to me, he asked me what I was talking about, and said that this doctor must be younger than him, but he had originally performed surgery without implants. So, yes, I should have tried harder. The surgery was fairly simple for a reoperation, so they said it would take about 2 hours (removing silicone, grinding the beak a little more, and refining the tip of the nose?). Well, the price was roughly around the mid-300s if you reveal the partial photos. But I thought the director's style would harmonize with the face . It seemed like there was a certain standard of beauty rather than just doing it. When I saw the post-surgery photos, I personally felt like Lee Min-jeong's nose felt a bit like this...? It seems like you are pursuing it. It seemed a bit flashy, so I felt like I had to seriously think about whether that nose would suit my face first. *CT cost is 10,000 won + I was a bit reluctant because of the surrogate surgery issue as it is a large hospital, but I was a little relieved when I saw the doctor who seemed to have no time to rest. To be honest, I heard that proxy surgeries are common in university hospitals these days, so I thought plastic surgery would be terrible. I'm still anxious, but... well... After the consultation, my impression was good. For reference, if you join the group, you will get an additional 10% discount. ————————————————————— ㅎㅎㅇㅌ First of all, since the location is Cheongdam, you will first encounter luxury shops along the way. You have to pass by them to enter the building. There was a second place at the entrance with a garden. I had heard before that this was Yeon-yeon's plastic surgery clinic, but it definitely felt private. It wasn't on the side of the road, so unlike ㄱㄹㅂ, it was quiet and the employees were relaxed. The counseling director had a lot of experience and had a really good eye for attention. (Before I even mentioned it, I didn't do my eyes, I did my nose, but what's the problem, and why do I want my eyes done, like some kind of fortune teller?) And the counseling director and director are both really nice people. If you go there, you'll know what I mean. Just by looking at them, they seem like good people, not artificial kindness. And the director here carefully looks at the proportions of the face. Why? There are hospitals that only print the eye and nose shapes that I think are prettier than the overall harmony, and there are also hospitals that recommend shapes that match the harmony, right? This is the latter. ㅇㅇ Looking at the protruding eyebrow bones, I thought that if the beginning of the nose goes down too much, it may look more protruding... He looked at the length of my nose with a ruler like a protractor and was very thorough. And here, he recommended shaving off the beak a little more and putting silicone back in. If you don't cover it with anything, the lily can grow more later. However, I have thin skin, so I was concerned that the width of the silicone would be noticeable when I touched it. After the consultation, I asked the director additional questions, and he said that the director would probably cut off the ridged area before inserting the silicone. Since you said you can do it, I guess I'll probably shape it myself and put it in. They said the surgery time would be the same as for the nose surgery, about 2 hours. *Consultation fee 10,000 won without CT ah! There are no discounts here, and the price is set. As expected, it was expensive^^ I was expecting it, but it was more expensive than I expected... mid 400s including the cost of nose revision surgery... There are no discounts for sharing snow together... . For reference, the sunk cost is 110 including VAT, so everyone take note of it... ————————————————————— ㅇㅂㄹ This is the building on the left as soon as you come out of exit 12 of Gangnam Station. . It can be confusing because there are so many plastic surgery clinics, but don't go one block further and remember to be immediately to the left of Exit 12. That's kind of you. I saw a lot of people saying that he was very kind, so I went and consulted with him, saying that he was really kind. The manager asked very detailed questions starting from the consultation. Of the three hospitals I've visited so far, I asked the most detailed questions and wrote in detail. As expected, you are kind. And I see faces very well! What I mean is, if you had previously tried to perform surgery in a way that did not change your existing face as much as possible, we will first recommend a line that seems to suit your face. In the case of doubles, I happened to have a semi-out line because I was over the chest, but I vaguely thought that since everyone was trying to get out even after paying money, I should maintain this line and correct only my double eyelid. In fact, the hospital I visited before recommended that, too. But the teacher here drew an in-outline line that went completely inside the front of my eyes, and I thought it looked much better..? So my thoughts changed a bit. But they said I didn't really need surgery, so why did they check so much for nose correction lol (Mr. Son said there wasn't much to fix.) The cost of re-studying was really expensive. They said the surgery would take 3 hours just for the nose. The cost report consultation manager was a bit surprised (I guess he wasn't expecting it) lol. I didn't say anything, but he got really serious and said he would cut 50 more if I contact him within this week. He had an apologetic look on his face lol *If you post partial photos and write 3 reviews, you get a discounted price, but it's expensive even if you go in, so keep that in mind... If you're going to do it here, I hope everyone finalizes the surgery quickly and gets more discounts ㅜㅜㅋㅋㅋ Anyways, they said they would remove the silicone and straighten the lines with the fascia behind the ears . It felt like a professional meburi done without silicone. I'm relieved to hear that I don't have to have many surgeries in one day (maximum 2) and that guardians can watch CCTV during the surgery! ————————————————————— ㅊㄷㅊ If you are planning on getting nose surgery, I recommend going here first haha. It's nothing else, but this is an online lecture before consultation. Let's study the nose haha ​​in great detail, starting from the structure to the surgical method. It felt like watching ebs for the first time in a long time... If you see this and get counseling at another hospital, your understanding will be much higher:> He was the most proactive person I have ever been to. They also recommend that you get rhinitis surgery if you have the money and set an appointment date. But I felt like they were holding back while talking out of fear of making you feel burdened. Did someone write a review saying they were being coercive? Of all the hospitals I have been to, he provided the most detailed and professional information about surgical procedures. I really thought that if I did it here, I wouldn’t fail. The shape was created just naturally. (Photoshopped with my own photo) But when I looked at the CT photo, I was shocked when they told me it looked like Gore-Tex was used instead of silicone. The hospital where I had surgery said they would put a thin layer of silicone gel… It makes me very depressed to think that they may have added Gore-Tex without consulting me. I chose a doctor who I thought was good at taking care of people and at least wouldn't scam people... but if it's really Gore-Tex, I'll go to the hospital and make a fuss^-^ Anyway, if you're going to have surgery here, they'll give you homework to bring a surgery record from the hospital where you had surgery before... No, but me. If I lied to you, would you give me the record sheet? Ha The surgical method is similar to other hospitals. I think I will remove the silicone, trim the tip of the nose, and shape it with the septum. The price is.. basic 500 for reoperation… ..shocking. I even did a double take and said it was a cheap price, so refer to the previous examples… It's good to feel the teacher's professionalism, but I'm worried because the price is so shocking... Oh, and the consultation fee is 25,000 won for CT + X-ray! 1) Not all surgical methods mentioned by the hospital are listed. I only wrote down the rough outline. 2) Everyone, don’t do surgery again, just pay more from the beginning and have someone with more experience do it… 3) Except for ㄱㄹㅂ, all hospitals have one director, so the director’s name is not written separately! ㄱㄹㅂ: Unconventional 10 years, a bit of a factory feel ㅇㅌ: The director is an older person with a lot of experience, pursues naturalness, performs surgery using existing methods rather than new surgical methods ㅇㅂㄹ: The ultimate in kindness, recommending a shape that suits the customer They do it, guardians can watch CCTV during the surgery ㄱㄷㅊ: The surgery is so natural that even a plastic surgeon can't recognize it, it's expensive Price: ㄱㄹㅂ <ㅎㅇㅌ,ㅇㅂㄹ><ㅊㄷㅊ Phew, it was difficult... I was a bit wordy so I wrote hesitantly, but still. If you have any questions, ask. I’m unemployed right now so I’m free haha.

Comment 39
지나1004 2022-08-05 (금) 14:24 2 Years ago Address
Wow, you wrote it in great detail.

융융21 Writer 2022-08-05 (금) 18:44 2 Years ago Address
I shared it here and wrote it down every time I visited a place to remember it later.
개미는 2022-08-05 (금) 15:36 2 Years ago Address
So where did you decide? I also wrote a product review and it was very detailed haha.

융융21 Writer 2022-08-05 (금) 18:44 2 Years ago Address
Oh really? I have to go read the articles on Yesa haha. First of all, I made a reservation for Obly today! I'm a little sad that the surgery date I wanted has expired ㅠㅡㅠ
Skduce 2022-08-08 (월) 16:24 2 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

융융21 Writer 2022-08-08 (월) 16:46 2 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

Skduce 2022-08-08 (월) 16:58 2 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

융융21 Writer 2022-08-08 (월) 17:18 2 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

Skduce 2022-08-09 (화) 02:20 2 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

융융21 Writer 2022-08-09 (화) 09:48 2 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
tomato111 2022-08-09 (화) 00:07 2 Years ago Address
I'm jealous of unemployed people. I tried my best, but it's too difficult for me. If I were unemployed, I'd have already made up my mind. So, are you going to do it?

융융21 Writer 2022-08-09 (화) 00:15 2 Years ago Address
I made a reservation at Oubly! Haha

tomato111 2022-08-09 (화) 00:32 2 Years ago Address
I hope you do well ㅠㅠ

융융21 Writer 2022-08-09 (화) 09:45 2 Years ago Address
Thank you. If everything goes well, I’ll write a recommendation><

잉ㅇㅇ이이이 2023-12-17 (일) 20:47 8 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
냠뮥 2022-08-13 (토) 03:36 2 Years ago Address
By any chance, how long did the consultation take? I also want to get a consultation for nose surgery, but I live in a rural area, so I'm worried that it's not easy to get consultation.

융융21 Writer 2022-08-13 (토) 10:15 2 Years ago Address
Consultation time?! hmm… Usually, I go and wait for a while, talk to the director, and meet the director... about 30 minutes in total? I think it may take longer if the director takes a closer look or if the teacher has a lot to ask. If you are in a rural area, it would be better to binge-watch it all in one day, so make sure you save the date!
뿌꾸삉 2022-08-18 (목) 16:03 2 Years ago Address
I only know Obli and Globi ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please tell me the initials ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

융융21 Writer 2022-08-19 (금) 16:46 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
iliililili… 2022-08-24 (수) 14:39 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

융융21 Writer 2022-08-24 (수) 14:49 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Qwer히히 2022-08-27 (토) 02:01 2 Years ago Address
우와 내가 직접 상담 다녀온 것 같은 정도다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 정보고마웡
말랑콩이 2022-08-29 (월) 16:05 2 Years ago Address
ㅇㅂㄹ 예약잡고 불안해서 검색하다 왔는데 혹시 수술했어? 후기 공유 가능할까?

융융21 Writer 2022-08-29 (월) 16:11 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

말랑콩이 2022-08-29 (월) 16:47 2 Years ago Address
어떤 방식으로 수술했는지랑 결과 맘에 들어?? 아쉬운 점은 없어? 그리고 혹시 수술 오전 오후중에 언제했어? 미리 고마워 ㅜㅠ

융융21 Writer 2022-08-29 (월) 18:10 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

잉ㅇㅇ이이이 2023-12-17 (일) 20:47 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
평균80 2022-09-21 (수) 23:12 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

융융21 Writer 2022-09-25 (일) 14:31 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
stickho 2022-09-23 (금) 19:53 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

융융21 Writer 2022-09-25 (일) 14:32 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
시나모롤롤 2022-10-03 (월) 13:14 1 Years ago Address
혹시 ㅎㅇㅌ 어딘지 알 수 있을까?? 글 진짜 자세하다 정말 고마워ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
버블스 2023-01-23 (월) 02:45 1 Years ago Address
글쓴아 글 정말 잘봤어!! 혹시 ㅇㅂㄹ 코 가격 얼마나왔는지 물어봐도 될까?? :)
tpal8365 2023-02-09 (목) 22:50 1 Years ago Address
와아 글 진짜 자세하다…!! 고마워ㅜㅜㅜ 도움 너무 많이 됐어!!
집가장 2023-07-02 (일) 20:51 1 Years ago Address
ㅊㄷㅊ 상담비도 비싸고 비용도 비싼가보네
척끼 2023-08-08 (화) 17:07 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
신사동호랭이 2023-12-24 (일) 03:30 8 Months ago Address
정성있게 써줘서 고마워!
코끝만하자 2024-04-28 (일) 05:58 4 Months ago Address
저도 오블리로 마음이 기울었는데 어떻게 됐는지 알수있을까요 부탁드립니다..
칼라데아 2024-07-10 (수) 15:46 2 Months ago Address
상세하고 글도 엄청 재밌게 적으시네요ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 손품리스트 뽑는중인데 참고할게요 감사합니다!
Prev  Next  List