• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[쁘띠&피부]

Review of Bupyeong In Mode footwork

하이들여 2023-02-18 (토) 11:59 1 Years ago 1051
Bupyeong ㅌㅈ Clinic, I saw it on YouTube. There are a lot of people. It feels like a factory. I visited to get a consultation with In-mode . Consultation with a doctor is not possible before payment. Only consultation with the manager is available. The most expensive in-mode is for 18 minutes and the cost was over 500,000 won including VAT for 3 sessions. Full face in-mode FX. I think the 3 sessions cost about 24 including VAT, but the treatment time per session was 7 minutes. The director also said that 7 minutes would not be effective, so he recommended two 14-minute treatments on the same day. As for the chin Botox, the director, not a doctor, judged it by touching my chin. Before paying, I was told that the treatment was for me. They said they would pay after consulting a doctor to see if it would be effective, but they said you have to pay in advance to get a doctor's consultation, so it's a place where the director determines the need for the procedure... I just left . It's similar to the clinic in Seoul in terms of cost-effectiveness (based on payment for a 3-session package here). It's similar to or slightly cheaper than going to the doctor's office 3 times, once each, so there's no need to go to Bupyeong due to the difference.)

Comment 4
짱구짱아훈이 2023-02-20 (월) 16:25 1 Years ago Address
I think the factory type of lifting is really not recommended ㅜㅜ.. If you're in Bupyeong, check out the page. It didn't feel like the factory type, so I tried it too. They said they would look into it if it wasn't as effective...
neozone 2023-02-23 (목) 16:40 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
pipipiru 2023-06-26 (월) 22:17 1 Years ago Address
Oh... this is the first time I've seen a doctor's consultation that requires prepayment...
픽스으 2024-04-22 (월) 17:41 5 Months ago Address
오잉? 댓글부댄가? 전 진짜 ㅋㅋ 한번해보고 엄청만족했는데 꼼꼼하게 하는게 느껴질정도였는데..제월급으로 할수있는 가성비 갑이었는데 다들친절하시고 ㅠㅠ
문턱도 낮아서좋고 이벤트할때마다 한번씩 가서해보는데
가격에비해 만족스러워서  받아보고 판단하는게 좋을듯요!
Prev  Next  List