• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㅇㅇㅂ, ㅋㅇ Review of the product

암네시악 2024-04-22 (월) 06:29 2 Months ago 665
[ㅇㅇㅂ: Director Ahn Seung-hyun] I received consultation through my nose. The director was friendly and could probably have had the surgery here, and she was pretty. I was debating whether or not to do the eyes it would have been nice for the director to be honest and say that he didn't need to touch them. During the consultation, I felt like the director had already laid down the answers in my head and just explained that you can do it like this and this . It seemed like he was very Of course, he told me almost everything I was curious about. It's okay to do it , but it seems like the director has already come up with an answer after looking at it briefly, so I don't feel like asking questions because I don't know much. In fact, the consultation ended in 5 minutes. Rather, I asked more questions to the counseling director. They gave me a lot of discounts I would have made a reservation right away. I wasn't completely satisfied with the consultation, so I didn't make a same-day reservation. [ ㅋㅇ: Director Kim Hyeong-taek] As a place famous for its nose, it offers nose-based consultations. I received it. First of all, the conversation with the director was not long without unnecessary details. As I heard from the director, he had clear facial features and was handsome. The tone of voice was kind . First of all, he said that major surgery would not be necessary. There were no unnecessary recommendations during the consultation. He told me first what He did not ask questions first, so I was the one to ask the questions. The answer to my question was not long, but he didn't ask if I had any more questions after the question was finished, so the consultation time was neither short nor long, about 20 minutes (the waiting time was longer - about 40 minutes). He used a natural In fact, a friend of mine also did it here, and it was as natural as the original. You suggested not adding silicone to the bridge of the nose, but personally, I wanted a more frontal effect, so I said I wanted to do it. It didn't make a strong claim I wanted to improve only the minimum

Comment 3
디즈니레고 2024-04-22 (월) 17:27 2 Months ago Address
좋은 정보 감사!!!!
라미430 2024-04-22 (월) 23:50 2 Months ago Address
맞아여 원장님 상담이 좀 그래여 ㅠ
효효1 2024-04-23 (화) 15:45 2 Months ago Address
2번째 병원 궁금했는데 감사해용
Prev  Next  List