• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

ㅇㄹㅇ, ㅂㄹㅂ, ㅇㅁㄷ revision surgery consultation review

냐냐냐뉴 2024-04-18 (목) 21:01 5 Months ago 1359
I am planning a reoperation because the line is low and I want to raise it again. 1. He said that if I re-operate with burial, it will become loose again. He recommended a partial incision and said that there is no need for a separate incision. I really liked the line that was drawn here. It was the representative director Dae-seong Lee, and the consultation was completed in less than 10 minutes, including the director. 2. ㅂㄹㅂ Because it was a private hospital, I liked the calm atmosphere of the manager and director. They looked at my lines very carefully. I was worried that the incision would leave scars, so they recommended natural adhesion and upper slit. The price was the most reasonable among the three. 3. ㅇㅁㄷ The recovery was very quick. I was attracted to it. He recommended natural adhesion, and since I heard that my previous epicanthoplasty was stuck, he recommended liner intubation. I really like the lines created for ㅇㄹㅇ, but it requires a partial incision, and I don't like the upper opening for ㅂㄹㅂ. It was a reoperation for ㅇㅁㄷ, so I couldn't sleep on my eyes. I want to do it, but the lines I drew are very natural, so it takes a while. I want to try liner slits, but I'm really worried.

Comment 1
정의 2024-04-18 (목) 21:55 5 Months ago Address
What do you think is the best line? If it were me, I would consider reoperation even if it was a partial incision and do it there.
Prev  Next  List