• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Corbiju with functional nose, sells the first button

ei3jdik 2024-03-15 (금) 14:45 6 Months ago 1963
After suffering from rhinitis for several decades, I came to Cobiju, famous for its functional nose surgery, to sell rhinitis surgery and to solve the cosmetic problem at the same time !! ㅋㅂㅈ - He seems to be good at natural looking things. He was good at recommending lines that suit my face. Since I have a bridge of the nose, he recommended that it would look good even without implants. He explained the current state of my nose in detail. ㅊㄷㅊ - It feels like he is doing a good job. I am sleeping well ~I said I wanted it to have a stronger natural feel, and it seems like they reflected my opinion well! The director here also took good care of my nose condition and explained the direction for improvement well. Both were fine, but it's really hard to decide on a hospital. Should I look for more consultations at other places?
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.

Comment 6
산군마마 2024-03-19 (화) 12:31 5 Months ago Address
It might be hard to decide since they both have similar styles. Personally, I thought that if it was too natural, it wouldn't be too obvious and I would regret it later, so I thought it would be better to have a bit more of a flashy feel, so I did it in ㅊㄷㅊ. It has a natural look but also looks sophisticated. I don't regret getting the surgery here. If you're too worried, go for another consultation.
정지
익명의예사 2024-04-17 (수) 00:49 5 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.

ei3jdik Writer 2024-04-17 (수) 15:25 5 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.
정지
햄기 2024-06-21 (금) 00:37 2 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.
가슴해야징 2024-07-01 (월) 01:43 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.