Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of double incision surgery (first surgery) (ㄱㄹㄷ,ㅁㅂ,ㄷㅇㅇ,ㅇㅇㅇ,ㅈㅅㅌ,ㅍ,ㅇㅁㄹ,ㄴㅅㅎ)

애우웅 2024-04-16 (화) 14:27 5 Months ago 3655
First of all, I have no inner eyelids and have a lot of fat around my eyelids, so I went for a consultation thinking about incisions!! I was tired of wearing heavy make-up.. Since all the kids around me who were incompetent were doing double-wielding, without realizing it, I had no intention of dual-wielding, but then I became interested. So I decided to double-wielding. For your information, I went to the consultation on Saturday! I also received a lot of help from these reviews, so it might be helpful to someone????! 1) ㄱㄹㄷ (Director ㅇㅁㅊ) - No consultation fee - Can't remember the reservation fee... - Waiting time 5-10 minutes - Recommended for incision + fat removal + epicanthoplasty + eye correction ​There were a lot of recommendations I made a reservation for a consultation with Director ㅇㅁㅊ. But the reviews were much more about the director Aㅎㅅ, so to be honest, it didn't really matter which of the two it was!! ​( (First of all, I had to take the elevator and get off on the 12th floor, but there was no button for the 12th floor, so I thought I'd just get off on the 11th floor and take the stairs. But when I got off on the 11th floor, it was dark and closed and there was no emergency staircase haha. I turned on the flashlight and looked for an emergency staircase.. I couldn't do this or that, so I just waited endlessly for the next elevator.. Everyone, please pay attention to which floor it is running and get on. I went without wearing contact lenses and there was nothing to see)) The inside of the hospital was clean and the counter staff were reasonably friendly. After waiting for about 10 minutes, I had a consultation with the manager and he gave me a brief analysis of what kind of line I wanted, my left eyebrow is higher, I use my left muscles more, etc. The director first recommended incision fat removal, epicanthoplasty, and eye correction. I didn't know I could open my eyes with my forehead, but here they told me to open my eyes with my forehead.... He pushed my eyebrows so that I couldn't raise them with his hand, and told me to open my eyes, and I opened them . Haha... Woong's eyes were like this ㅡㅡ He looked dissatisfied, so it was big haha..; He laughed like this and his nostrils fluttered. Anyway, he said that eye correction is essential. (But I saw somewhere that it is not good to have eye correction from the first surgery. I don't know the basis, but the director seemed very busy and didn't have a picture of the line I wanted or anything like that. I just asked. I don't have any more questions, right? Well, the line you gave me was just the same. From the first consultation, my mind was confused. ㅡㅠ After the consultation, the director came back and informed me of the price and other details. The cost was well over my Maginot line. (Of course, it includes incisions, fat removal, cleft lip, and bridge of the eyes.) My heart sank. I was a little anxious because it was like this from the first consultation. I was worried that it would be this expensive even if I went somewhere else... AS said I could do it as long as I paid the anesthesia fee within a year, and they did a swelling laser to remove the stitches. Also, my skin is thick, so the swelling would last a long time. He said it was a combination of sedation and local anesthesia (this was the same at all the hospitals I consulted with) ​And during question time, I said, “You can’t apply lotion to other areas except your eyes when you wash your face before surgery.” This is the first time someone has asked this question about not being able to apply it. Hahahaha. I think it will dry my skin.. The conclusion is that I can't apply it because I wash my face for disinfection. ​​2  ) ㅁㅂ (Director ㅂㅁㅇ) - No consultation fee - Deposit 10 10,000 won - Waiting time 5-10 minutes - Incision (in-out) + epicanthoplasty or incision (semi-out) was recommended. It was close to the hospital where I first received consultation, so it was easy to move around. Photos were taken before consultation. I took the photo with my mask off and my bangs covered with a headband. It was really embarrassing. A picture of me with a straight face, no contact lenses, and all white hair... I couldn't see myself, but it was so funny even without looking at it... It was a series of laughs. I took two pictures, one with my eyes closed and one with my eyes open. First of all, the manager was very kind and friendly and didn't say anything unnecessary, so I remembered it very fondly! It was nice to only talk about surgery with the director. But I was so embarrassed because the face shot I took for the first time was posted in the counseling room haha;; (But he didn't really look at the picture and talked about it, he just looked at my actual eyes.) The director had slightly long hair that was tied back. So, it smelled like coriander. (I don't know why. You shouldn't judge by appearance...) And the director said there was no need for eye correction. "Do you really need it? It's an eye that doesn't need to be done?" He spoke negatively, saying that he couldn't handle it these days and that he was asking me to correct my eye shape here and there. So, my trust has gone up haha. I feel like they don't recommend unnecessary things?? The line I want is in-out so the line looks cool from the front, so if I want that line There are two recommendations: 1. epicanthoplasty with an in-out incision, or 2. a slightly semi-out incision . He drew the line several times and it felt like he only said what he wanted to say. ​After the consultation with the director, I received the remaining guidance from the manager again. As free within 1 year, sedation + local anesthesia, surgery time within 1 hour, swelling injections on the day of surgery, etc. The basic details were similar to other hospitals. The price was not bad, and judging by the fact that there were no separate reviews. There is no such thing as a review event (possibly). The reservation deposit was 100,000 won, and there was no pressure to pay the reservation fee at all. Convenience - First of all, both the director and the director are kind and the director is appropriately firm. It was okay, so I was worried about choosing the hospital I booked at the last minute. Maybe it was because I heard the price was too high for the first consultation, but I felt at ease after hearing the price. (Of course, cheap doesn't mean it's good, but it gives peace of mind) ​​3  ) ㄷㅇㅇ (Director ㅂㅁㅅ) - No consultation fee - 100,000 won deposit - Waiting time 10 minutes - Incision + eye correction recommended This place occupies a single building. The building was also very clean and nice. It is neatly divided into floors. I knew that it was a factory-type hospital because I had seen it in many reviews. The restroom was also very clean. It would have been comfortable if the waiting chairs were just sofas, but the narrow single chairs with partitions were all close together, so it was a bit... uncomfortable. People who have been there seem to know that it's a secret. I went here without designating a director, but the director I took a quick look at. I received consultation from Director Lee after he recommended it. ​I went in for a consultation with the director he was very curious about which hospital I received the consultation from, where and where I would receive the consultation now, what kind of surgery the hospitals I had consulted at, what the cost was, etc. I told you, but I wondered why you were curious. I wonder if it's okay to say it? Anyway, I'll answer everything in a bit of a haphazard way. Well, I told them that I was recommended eye correction at the first hospital and recommended it at the second hospital, so I showed them before and after pictures of eye correction in PPT and said that it's better to have eye correction at the same time when I'm dual-wielding. My eyes are like eyes. I really need orthodontic treatment, blah, blah, blah.... I secretly talked about surgery with the director. The left side of my face is a little higher, I use my left side muscles more, blah blah blah... These are roughly the things I heard at hospital number 1. He said that if you don't do eye correction, you'll just end up with lines in your eyes. If you do eye correction, you can see the dark pupils more clearly and your eyes will definitely look bigger and clearer. It was very confusing here. Then , why did hospital number 2 criticize me... Why was it negative? But the director said that it might be because the director of that hospital was not good at eye correction. He also heard the amount and said that our hospital is better than that hospital. It's much cheaper, right? He also said this. It wasn't particularly good to hear. It may be something he said with sincere thought, but it feels like he's criticizing the hospital too directly. During the consultation with the director, I was shown pictures of the lines I wanted and the lines I did not want and received a consultation. For the first time, I was told to take off my mask, so I took it off and received counseling. He recommended incision + eye correction and said epicanthoplasty may make the eyes look crowded. When I told him that I had a negative opinion about eye correction at the previous hospital, he smiled with a feeling of embarrassment and a little embarrassment and said that he did not know why. And then I said, “If I don’t have an epicanthoplasty, wouldn’t the front line look like it’s missing?” This means that it could be so. (Eng) But isn’t it better to be eaten than to be seen gathering eyes? Hmm. That's true, but... I really hated the line that worked in the first place, and I didn't feel the vibe of trying to match the line I wanted as much as possible, so it didn't resonate with me. The director's personality was kind. It seemed like he was very refreshing, but the lines he gave me were all so-so... I didn't really like anything, so I consulted with the manager again... Well, just like other hospitals, he gave me different basic information and the amount. The price here was okay too! My Maginot Line reservation deposit is 100,000 won. There was a lot of pressure for a reservation deposit, and the consultation was a bit vague, but I liked the reviews and the photos, so I put down a deposit... and when I told them I didn't pay a deposit, they said, "Is this really a big deal?" So, I can't pay this amount?? Hmm.. Just put down the deposit and look around~ I'll give it all back to you anyway~ So I said this.. But since it's a full refund anyway.. I bet it lol.. I probably wouldn't have made it if they hadn't forced me >> But I ended up booking somewhere else. When I tried to get a refund for the deposit, they asked me if I had decided to do it somewhere else. When I said yes, they asked me where it was done and why I decided to do it there... It was a bit annoying. I answered everything and hung up, but then he called again and asked, “When are you going to have surgery at that hospital?” As far as I know, the hospital is closing by April , but I'm worried. I already made a reservation for May and paid the reservation deposit ㅇㅅㅇ ------------------------------------ But the twist is .... The director here was right... About a month after receiving advice that the hospital I had booked for was suddenly going out of business, my reservation was canceled... Ha... I'm having a hard time because of this.ㅇㅅㅇ;; Appears later 4 ) ㅇㅇㅇ (Director ㅅㄷㅅ) - The hospital I booked (reserved...) - No consultation fee - Reservation fee is 10% of the surgery fee - Waiting time 20-30 minutes - Incision + epicanthoplasty recommended ​ This is from the reviews in the first place. I heard there would be a long waiting time so be prepared. But if this is going to be the case, why did I make a reservation? I thought about this 500 times. Oh, and the front desk staff was very unfriendly. The manager and director are all friendly, but there is an urgent need for training for the front staff.. I waited for over 20 minutes, wondering if it was a part-time job, and then went in to consult with the manager. First of all, the manager was the youngest among the managers I had consulted with so far. And he was very kind and gave me friendly advice, like a friend? haha. When I mentioned eye correction, he said that it is true that you need eye correction to make your eyes look clearer . They said that eye correction cannot be done separately, so if you want to do it, you have to do it at the same time as double-wielding, and if you want to have eye correction later after double-wielding, you can't do it separately and have to go through the concept of reoperation. He said it was my choice , but it's better if we do it together~~ It's like this. They were also curious about where I went for counseling. As I said, hospital number 2 is a bit similar to ours. We pursue natural things. Hospital number 1 is too flashy, right? And he answered with something like, “It’s expensive .” That’s why I felt very comfortable during the consultation. Do you feel like you can communicate with each other? Well, I have a bad opinion of hospital number 3. “If it were me, I wouldn’t want to work in a place with more than 30 directors.. ㅠㅠ” He said this and said that the plastic surgery company had a really bad reputation. But since I already knew this, I wasn't particularly uncomfortable with him saying this. On the contrary, regarding hospital number 2, he said that if you are thinking about hospital number 2 or 3, hospital number 2 is much better, which increases your trust (because it feels like you are not blindly criticizing hospital number 2). ​Also, since I went to the doctor without being designated, I consulted with the doctor recommended here. . First of all, the director’s first impression. It was very, very good. Even though he was wearing a mask, he looked very kind, spoke very calmly, was kind, and explained things in detail. It was quite different from the previous directors. Do you feel like the other directors are speaking a bit bluntly? However, Director Lee answered my questions very sincerely, looked at the photos I showed him very carefully several times, and did a good job of drawing up the lines. And he showed confidence that if he had surgery like this, the result would be similar to the picture, which greatly increased my trust. They say there is no need for eye correction! The power to open my eyes is so good that I don’t have to! Here again, they told me that I don't use my forehead when I open my eyes... This is why I think I need to go to several places for consultation... And most importantly, the line you gave me here was the first! I liked it. The lines drawn elsewhere were all mediocre, and I thought maybe my double eyelids looked awkward, but there was nothing I liked.. I really liked the lines drawn here, so I immediately thought that if the price was right, I should do it here. box!!! Consult with the manager again! But usually, after the director's consultation, the director comes in almost immediately, but I think he waited in the consultation room for about 15 minutes..? I had no battery on my phone, so I waited in silence. The director came in and asked how the consultation was. He praised Director Lee for being very thorough and kind. (But even though I only talked briefly, I sympathized with it, so my trust increased.) For the first time, he told me about the presence of CCTV and whether it could be viewed. Sleep anesthesia + local anesthesia, swelling massage once on the same day and once after stitch removal, a total of two times, free within one year. There was also a review event, and I asked if there was a same-day reservation discount. There wasn't originally, but they said they would match the amount. I received an additional discount and made a reservation on the same day. Luckily, I was able to get the time I wanted on the date I wanted, so I paid the reservation fee right away and made a reservation here. The decisive reasons for doing it are 1. I liked the line that was drawn for the first time. 2. The director was kind and detailed and the manager was kind and friendly. 3. He said I didn't need eye correction and the price was exactly my Maginot line. I like the line. It was really big and the consultation time with the director was the longest at this hospital. And I was impressed because I could see that they were trying to match the photos I brought as best as possible. --------------------------- But..... Consultation I did it in March, but not long ago, they suddenly called me... saying they were closing down the business because the CEO was sick. It was so absurd... Then why did they take reservations at that time? ㅠㅠ I spent a lot of time selling them, but I have to do this again... I was so angry... That's why I started the second time.. Likewise, I went all out on Saturday. However, the first time it was sold, there was no wait even though it was Saturday, but the second time it was sold, there were a lot of people!!!!! And the second speech... It doesn't have as much content as the first. Having experienced it once, if you don't like it in the beginning, you just listen with one ear and let it go with the other... haha ​​5) ㅈㅅㅌ (Director ㄱㄱㄹ) - Consultation fee 1 10,000 won - No reservation fee - Waiting time 10 minutes - Incision + epicanthoplasty + fat removal was recommended. First of all, the director was very kind and didn't say anything about the surgery, which was nice!! Simply ask about the line you want and the surgical method and consult with the director right away! I took pictures of the lines I wanted and pictures of the lines I didn’t want. For reference, I took a photo of Irene's eyes with the in-out line where the line I wanted was clearly visible from the front, and for the line I didn't want, I captured the eyes where the front line was covered and the eyelids looked too heavy above the line, captured from Gangnam Unnie's review photo. The director was very kind and calm! The line was drawn by carefully checking the width of the nose and the distance between the eyes. The conclusion is that the line is not big enough! He said that if I make it bigger, my eyelids will feel heavier, which I don't like, and making the line smaller is more natural. He said I need to get some fat removed and that I need a forehead lift to get the full look I want ! Also, after double-wielding, you often don't use your eyebrows when you open your eyes, so after doing this, your eyebrows will come down and your eyelids will naturally look heavy! But since I have absolutely no intention of getting a forehead lift, I thought... I should give up my greed ㅠㅠ But he said that there doesn't seem to be any need for eye correction here! In the manager’s consultation! Just like any other place, they gave me basic information. They said I would see the progress in 1, 3, and 6 months. I didn't ask about other details because I would know after the surgery anyway . I didn't think it would be much different from other hospitals! There were review events and discounts for same-day reservations, but the review event... If you provide the entire face instead of just the eyes, it's a mosaic here... I was a bit reluctant, but there were too many times and too many, so what am I doing? So, if you make a same-day reservation, they won't provide photos and will give you a review event price. But I don't know why they bothered to take a full face photo ㅇㅅㅇ But anyway, since I was told that I couldn't get the line I wanted... I didn't like it ㅠㅠ The price was also so-so~ It was the first time I've ever been to a place where I received a consultation fee, so it was a bit of a waste, but the director was a sick person. ! 6) ㅍ(ㄱㅇㅅ) - No consultation fee - No reservation fee - Waiting time 25 minutes (Director consultation is immediate, waiting for director consultation is 25 minutes) - Incision + anterior gastric twitching or 12-hole natural adhesion + anterior gastric twitching recommended. This is the director I designated. There is this, and the director said that the surgery will be over in two hours;;... No, if that's the case, why are they taking reservations? It's ridiculous. Anyway, so I consulted with the director recommended here. But this place is unique, where the director holds the line ㅇㅅㅇ About the surgery. I talked to Director Do for a long time... Director Humnyari was kind, but... I was a bit confused... Due to the structure, it is impossible with Irene's eyes and I don't think eye correction is necessary, but I think I will know exactly after consulting with the director. Something like this? Also, he highly recommended 12 holes of natural adhesion. This is my first time recommending natural adhesion (because everyone said it had to be done through incisions because there were a lot of eyebrows), but I wasn't sure if it was really a genuine recommendation or a sales pitch.... There is a 2-3% chance of the incision coming off and a 5% chance for 12 holes. But really, if I have to have a reoperation because it is healed by medicine, the incision is difficult to reoperate and 12 holes is much easier... But I don't like it because it's too much like a business. ㅠㅠ Also, the director talked so deeply about the surgery that I was embarrassed, so it's ironic that the director I liked the line that the director held more than the line that he held, but during the consultation with the director... he said that it wouldn't come out no matter what I did with the cool in and out method. ㅠㅠ.... He was really very adamant and said, " Would it not come out even if I remove the fat like a spear and shield?" It doesn't come out. Wouldn't it be possible to get a semi-out? It doesn't come out. For now, in-line is best for the eyes. No. It doesn't come out. Hahahahaha Qㅠㅠㅠㅠ It was really confusing.. and the director said that I needed to get my eye shape corrected as well. At the consultation with the director again, the director asked how the consultation was and I was like, hmmm.. the line.. is too thin and it doesn't work, so it's like this. I understand that you are so upset, but since everyone's eye structure is different, it is best to accept that and make the best choice you can for your eyes. He said accepting that is the most difficult, but the most important thing. I understand all of these things in theory... but the hospital I originally made the reservation at said there would be a long line... I'm just so frustrated and really want to find the doctor I made the reservation with... Of course, I understand that opinions differ among doctors. Once I heard that it was possible, I automatically turned away from the hospital that said it was not possible, so I paid attention to other information about the price and other things... I don't remember well, but 12 holes was cheaper than incision, and overall it wasn't that expensive. It seems like it's just soso 7) ㅇㅁㄹ I made a reservation here with the representative director, but the wait was really... too long. I was told I had to wait 2 hours. I had an appointment at another hospital 2 and a half hours later lol... (It wasn't even close) So I just ㄱㅎㅈ I changed to the director and waited, but this director also said I had to wait for about 2 hours... So I was disappointed, but I just canceled and left. The hospital I booked after was the hospital I was more excited about... (I shouldn't have had my expectations) The director was kind. Oh, he was very sorry for saying that I was canceling even though he was busy ㅇㅇ... But he somehow said that he wasn't meant to be with me 8) ㄱㅈㅎ - No consultation fee - No reservation fee - No waiting time - Incision + epicanthoplasty + eye correction Recommended I didn't write anything here... It ended too quickly and I really didn't like it lol... But the few things I wrote down were "The lines were too thin. The director said inline was the maximum. The director was very insincere. Haha. I just don't like it." " Haha.. I was so exhausted at this time.. I was annoyed because I didn't like the lines at all the hospitals I went to that day... I was thinking about going for a second consultation at ㅁㅂ where I went when I first started selling, but the re-consultation fee was 30,000 won.. I was worried that the timing wasn't right ... I dug up the hospital where the director of ㅅㄷㅅ, who I had made a reservation for, had moved to ㅠㅠㅠ and heard the news that he had moved to ㅇㄹㅌ! I persistently called ㅇㄹㅌ haha ​​until the 3rd time I called, they kept saying that they had not heard anything about the director, but when they called again, they said they had received word that Director ㅅㄷㅅ would be coming this week haha ​​Phew~ So I made a reservation for a consultation right here ㅠ I want to finish it quickly. ㅠ I feel like I just want to make an appointment for surgery right away without a consultation, but since the hospital has changed... the amount will also have changed... I'm a little worried ㅠㅠ ㅇㄹㅌ is an eye specialist, so it might be too expensive... They say they don't do repeat surgeries here, but it's my first surgery. Isn't it expensive? I really only went there after seeing the director haha.. 30,000 miles to find the director ㅠ,ㅠ As someone who has been to a total of 7-8 places... my best tip is 1. I recommend taking both photos of the line you want and the line you don't want! The line you want is important, but the feeling you don't want is even more important, so it's good to bring both because the director can understand it more intuitively! 2. Say clearly and firmly what you want! You have to make a firm and precise appeal so that the director will try to accommodate it as much as possible, and the director will also tell you whether to be firm or not! It is not recommended to speak vaguely or equivocally ㅠㅠ!! 3. Flexibly adjust your consultation appointment time! In my case, I went to a cafe or ate a meal during the opening time, but the time still shows up? Then, I called some of the plastic surgery clinics in the area that I had seen but didn't include on the list, and asked if I could get a consultation if I went right away! Or change the hospital time you booked later! There are places where it works and places where it doesn't, but I went for a consultation like this and was surprised? Because I might like it! Haha, but this might be hard on the weekends ㅠㅠ I think this will be the last consultation this week... I hope it goes well this time!!!!!! I hope this article will be of some help to everyone.

Comment 43
성찬이 2024-04-16 (화) 14:37 5 Months ago Address
진짜 자세하다..! 도움 엄청 많이 됐어 고마워~~

애우웅 Writer 2024-04-16 (화) 15:12 5 Months ago Address
그렇담 다행이다 ㅎㅎ~~~ 상담 무사히 잘 받오~
레인스시 2024-04-16 (화) 17:43 5 Months ago Address
와 이렇게 자세한 후기 너무 도움된다! 혹시 ㄷㅇㅇ랑 ㅍ 가격대 알려줄 수 있어?ㅠㅠ

애우웅 Writer 2024-04-16 (화) 18:21 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
살바도르달리 2024-04-16 (화) 22:15 5 Months ago Address
꼼꼼한 후기 고마워ㅠㅠ글만 읽어두 열심히 발품판게 느껴진다.. 정말 좋은 결과 얻을 수 있을거야!!

애우웅 Writer 2024-04-18 (목) 10:09 5 Months ago Address
그래?ㅠㅠㅠ돌이켜보니 열시미 다녔더라구.... 예사두 굿럭 88-
Gyu2 2024-04-16 (화) 23:36 5 Months ago Address
자세한 후기 짱이다ㅠㅠㅠ고마웡

애우웅 Writer 2024-04-18 (목) 10:10 5 Months ago Address
웅웅ㅎ__ㅎ
존재하는닉네임 2024-04-17 (수) 02:06 5 Months ago Address
상담만으로도 고생인데 이렇게나 꼼꼼하게 후기까지 알려줘서 고마워!

애우웅 Writer 2024-04-18 (목) 10:11 5 Months ago Address
예사두 읽어줘서 거마버~~~
유리나12 2024-04-17 (수) 07:48 5 Months ago Address
자세한 후기 고마워! 몇군데는 가본 곳인데 못가본곳도있어서 참고 많이됐어!

애우웅 Writer 2024-04-18 (목) 10:11 5 Months ago Address
ㅎㅎ도움이 됐다니 다행이얌
라희락 2024-04-17 (수) 14:42 5 Months ago Address
와 진짜 상세하다..ㅎㅎ 3번은 원장님 상담이 좋았던 곳이였음 개인적으로ㅎㅎ

애우웅 Writer 2024-04-18 (목) 10:12 5 Months ago Address
맞앙 저 원장님 추천 많더라구 ㅎㅎㅎ 같은 원장님인지는 몰게찌만
smin73 2024-04-17 (수) 22:09 5 Months ago Address
정성스러운 후기 너무 고마워ㅠㅠ 내가 오늘 발품팔러 간 병원도 겹쳐서 공감되서 웃었어 ㅋㅋㅋ 도움 진짜 많이 된다 고마워 ㅎㅎ 꼭 성공할거야! ㅎㅎ

애우웅 Writer 2024-04-18 (목) 10:14 5 Months ago Address
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ컄ㅋㅋ 예사두 성공할 거야 88- 같이 성공하쟈... 고마오~~
영의정주 2024-04-19 (금) 14:33 5 Months ago Address
와 나도 무쌍에 눈에 지방 많아서 엄청 도움된다... 진짜 야무진것같애!! 좋은 병원 찾으면 또 공유해줄 수 있을까 ㅠㅠ 나도 이번 여름부터 발품다닐 예정이라

애우웅 Writer 2024-04-19 (금) 16:34 5 Months ago Address
ㅎㅎ 다행이당 조아 근데 나 이미 ㅇㄹㅌ에 예약금 걸고 2주뒤로 수술 날짜 잡았오 ㅎㅎ 하고 후기 올려볼게엥!!!!
Theon1yon3 2024-04-20 (토) 08:05 5 Months ago Address
자세하게 올려줘서 고마워!!
역시 손품보다는 발품이 훨도움많이되는구나
옹동이들고 후딱 가야겠네ㅜ 수술잘될거야 화이팅

애우웅 Writer 2024-04-26 (금) 10:32 5 Months ago Address
고마워어~~ 예사두 발품 무사히 잘 팔길!!!!
캄다운맨 2024-04-24 (수) 22:49 5 Months ago Address
나도 병원 알아보는 중인데 정보 많이 얻고 가 자세한 후기 공유해줘서 넘 고마오

애우웅 Writer 2024-04-26 (금) 10:32 5 Months ago Address
웅웅 잘 알아보구 수술까지 행운을 빌오 88-
눈뜨고코베이기 2024-04-26 (금) 10:06 5 Months ago Address
수술비용 알려줄 수 있어??
난이벤트가랑 거의 두배차이나는데 후기조건인게 이상해성

애우웅 Writer 2024-04-26 (금) 10:29 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
핑구리퐁퐁 2024-04-26 (금) 16:29 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

애우웅 Writer 2024-04-26 (금) 17:17 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

핑구리퐁퐁 2024-04-29 (월) 10:13 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

핑구리퐁퐁 2024-04-29 (월) 16:13 4 Months ago Address
앗 근데 마지막 글을 이제야 봐써.. ㅇㄹㅌ는 어디야???

애우웅 Writer 2024-04-30 (화) 11:48 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
미밍22 2024-05-04 (토) 04:25 4 Months ago Address
정성스러운 글 ㅠㅠㅠ 고마워
아나ㅏㄴ니나ㅓ어어 2024-05-05 (일) 23:45 4 Months ago Address
도움많이됐어 고마워 ㅠㅠ
비모오오 2024-05-12 (일) 20:41 4 Months ago Address
와 진짜 고마워ㅜㅜ 나랑 겹치는 곳도 있규 도움 많이 됐어!!나도 발품 더 해야겠다!!
쌍순이 2024-06-01 (토) 15:00 3 Months ago Address
와 진짜 꼼꼼히 잘 정리했다 도움 많이 됐어 고마웡
89934 2024-06-16 (일) 01:45 3 Months ago Address
완전 자세하다 고마워 ㅠㅜㅠㅜ
댕대애애댕 2024-06-21 (금) 08:24 3 Months ago Address
너무 자세하다 ㅠㅠ 완전 도움됐어! 혹시 나두 ㄷㅇㅇ랑 ㅍ 가격 알려줄 수 있엉??

애우웅 Writer 2024-06-21 (금) 15:08 3 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
삐루루 2024-07-01 (월) 14:50 2 Months ago Address
아니 첫수술 병원 폐업하는거 예약하는 사람은 모르는데 타병원은 아는게 웃기네.. 이미 폐업은 정해진건데 예약받은거아냐?

애우웅 Writer 2024-07-02 (화) 14:53 2 Months ago Address
내말이... 굳이? 왜 그랬을까 싶음 어차피 돈 떼먹을 수 있는 것도 아닌데..; 괜히 상담간 사람들 시간 낭비만 한 거지
쿱기 2024-08-04 (일) 10:09 1 Months ago Address
혹시결국어디서햇어?
애우웅 Writer 2024-08-05 (월) 09:59 1 Months ago Address
글에 있어! 내가 예약했던 (ㅇㅇㅇ-폐업한 곳) 원장님이 옮기신 병원으로 따라가서 했어! ㅇㄹㅌ 성형외과!
네네그러세요 2024-08-28 (수) 22:37 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

애우웅 Writer 2024-09-08 (일) 13:52 21 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

네네그러세요 2024-09-09 (월) 02:12 21 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List