Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of the first eye surgery (in-outline)

미야옴 2024-03-29 (금) 14:05 4 Months ago 1086
First of all, I have double eyelids and they tend to heal and swell, so I decided to get double eyelids. The original list was ㄷㅇㅇ, ㄴㅅㅎ.ㄸㅋ and I made a reservation for the same day. I made a reservation and was only looking at the reviews, but ㄸㅋ has a more flashy feel than the line I wanted. I canceled the reservation because it was strong . > The wait was so long.. I wondered if there was any point in making the reservation. I was surprised that they understood my eye problem well during the consultation. At the previous hospital, they said that I only needed to have a double eyelid, but they also recommended canthoplasty for eye correction. I didn't want it ㅠ The director in charge only gave me a line that was completely different from the line I wanted ㅠ It was different from the event, but there was a slight recommendation to make a same-day reservation ㅜㅜ ㄴㅅㅎ> There was no waiting, and the director only took 10 minutes? I waited for about a while and looking at the reviews, there were a lot of things like that she looked tired, etc., but she was kind. She gave me exactly the line I wanted, and I placed a deposit on the same day at Kim ㄴㅅㅎ as the period and was waiting for the surgery date!

Comment 6
냥듀냥 2024-03-29 (금) 17:27 4 Months ago Address
ㄸㅋ 자연스럽게도 잘해주시던데 나 재수할떄도 의견반영해서 해주시려고 하시더라구 근데 두군데만 가보고 결정한거야? 아님 다른데도 가보고 추가로  ㄷㅇㅇ  ㄴㅅㅎ 갔다가 결정한거야?

미야옴 Writer 2024-03-29 (금) 17:36 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
aaqwe 2024-03-30 (토) 12:20 4 Months ago Address
궁금해요. 정보좀 부탁드려요ㅠ
ㄱㄱㄴㄴㅁ 2024-03-30 (토) 15:05 4 Months ago Address
ㄴㅅㅎ 원장은 누구로 예약햇어??

로히 2024-04-02 (화) 17:40 4 Months ago Address
ㄴㅅㅎ이 어디야?
냐냥뇽뇨 2024-03-31 (일) 12:05 4 Months ago Address
원장님은 누구로했는지 알수있을가?!!
Prev  Next  List