• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

I went through rhinoplasty surgery

수화천사랑 2024-03-27 (수) 18:30 4 Months ago 1322
Banana, which I looked into in a hurry, went to OM... I was originally a person with no nose bridge and just a typical low, boxy nose. My first surgery was about 2-3 years ago, so I had a nose surgery using silicone 3+ ear cartilage because I wanted to do it naturally. nine. But suddenly, it seemed like there was a step between the tip of my nose, and when I got tired or stressed, the tip of my nose got red and felt hot, and the tip of my nose has become a bit shorter, which is a symptom I've been feeling recently... It looks like a construction to anyone, but sometimes there are a lot of people who don't know they've had plastic surgery... They spend money to get their nose done . It was difficult because I wasn't satisfied at all, so I got a consultation for revision rhinoplasty. The shape of the tip of my nose was very disappointing due to the difference in height, and it was also red, so I just wanted to have surgery quickly... I went to both OM and Banana in one day, and the cost of revision rhinoplasty is high these days, so I was scared first. I ate and walked around... I'll write here briefly and in an explanatory manner! 1. OM CT, taking photos - consultation with the director - consultation with the director - final consultation with the director There were quite a few people waiting, so I had to wait... (20 minutes? 30 minutes?) I went to this hospital because I heard they had a long experience. However, the consultation did not feel that detailed. I feel like it will go well if I get surgery instead. O (Because the reviews are good and it's famous...) Cost of revision rhinoplasty + autologous rib + abdominal nose correction + whether it's rhinoplasty or rhinoplasty, etc. - 600~700 2. Banana CT, taking photos - Consultation with the director - Consultation with the director - There was no waiting for the last consultation with the director. There were one or two people in the lobby. (Is it because I went early?) There is a doctor here who only performs surgery on noses (ㅊㅇㅊ) Jogonjogon st. After explaining the basics, he explained for 10 minutes how to solve the problem. Cost of revision rhinoplasty + autologous rib + double nose correction + nasal tip apex etc. - 500~600 Anyway, I organized it like this, but the materials and surgical methods are similar, so I think I'll make a decision later after looking around to find a place I like . There is no reservation deposit yet.

Comment 3
aaqwe 2024-03-30 (토) 12:21 4 Months ago Address
오 저도 가본곳있네요. 어디가 더 끌리세요?
안냥1023 2024-03-30 (토) 21:39 4 Months ago Address
가격괜찮네용
쏭공쥬 2024-04-03 (수) 13:06 4 Months ago Address
저도 오엠 잘한다고 해서 알아보고있는중인데 발품성공하시길 ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List