• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Male ㅇㅇㄹㅇ footwork review

뮤지컬조앙 2024-03-26 (화) 15:57 6 Months ago 869
I went to a plastic surgery clinic for the first time in my life because the reviews from Gangnam Unnie were so good. The building feels a little shabby, but the interior feels like a neighborhood hospital. The nurses are very bright and friendly. The director seemed like a nice person, so I went in for a consultation. She drew my eye line and said she would do it her way. Do you want to have visible double eyelids or do you want to have fake double eyelids? I felt like it was an easy choice. I think that the patient's choice based on my experience rather than my opinion would lead to a better result. I don't need eye correction, and she recommended double eyelid surgery with a score of 130 and lower eyelid surgery with a score of 100. She also recommended aristocratic surgery, but I didn't consider it because it didn't seem like anything was put in my face. It  was my first time going to a plastic surgery clinic, and it wasn't a bad experience. I'm a lazy person, so I'll just get double eyelid surgery and lower eyelid surgery here.

Comment 3
래야 2024-03-27 (수) 09:37 6 Months ago Address
Oh, you decided to go to just one place? Good luck.
수화천사랑 2024-03-27 (수) 18:19 6 Months ago Address
Aristocratic surgery...?
모자른사람 2024-03-29 (금) 14:03 5 Months ago Address
I guess I should try eyeliner too
Prev  Next  List